getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person above (Wedgie/Swirly etc.) Bullying (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=421634)

Juutol 01-17-2023 10:43 AM

Person above (Wedgie/Swirly etc.) Bullying

Hello everyone,

nice meeting you. This is my first time posting on this site and im curious to discover new things. So here is how it goes: I start by making this post and the next person commenting gives me a dare to the particular fetish this threat deals with. Then Someone comments on his comment and now he must to the dare etc.

Keep one persons limit in mind and enjoy!
---------------------
18/M/gay/submissive

Likes: humiliation,private,semi/hidden-public,feet,socks,swirly,wedgie,scat,toilet
Limits: self-harm,family,social suicide/public

jestergestures 06-22-2023 11:28 AM

Get a suitable pair of underwear, something you don't mind writing on. In sharpie, write "Peach's Victim" on the ass of the underwear, then put them on. Give yourself as severe of a wedgie as you can, then put some clothes on over it. The underwear doesn't have to be visible, but you get some imaginary bonus points if they are. Now go for a 15 minute walk someplace, really enjoy the feeling of being wedgied in public. When you get back from your walk, give yourself a swirlie or a cold shower. You get more imaginary bonus points if you send me a report on how it went. :D

Sissywannabe 06-22-2023 04:47 PM

Put your dildo inside of your toilet, deepthroat while giving yourself a swirlie 5 times. You can either wear a wedgie or a sissy outfit! Imaginary bonus points for a report or proof!

jestergestures 06-22-2023 07:20 PM

I really do love this idea, it's incredibly creative... Unfortunately I'm not really talented enough to deepthroat anything. :( You're welcome to come up with something worse for me, as long as it's still within my limits. :D

As for you... See if you can get your one of your hands tied or zip tied to one of your legs (not too tightly! And make sure you've got a pair of scissors nearby!) in front of your toilet. Oh, and a wedgie, don't forget to wedgie yourself as painfully as you can. You get those sparkly gold bonus points if there's some piss in the toilet. :D Now, using your untied hand, give yourself at least three good swirlies, then you're allowed to cut your binds and free yourself. But you're not allowed to wash yourself off until you've spent at least fifteen minutes in a dress or a skirt. :D Hope it's fun!

HannahBrown 06-23-2023 01:11 AM

Let's keep this one simple 3 good old fashioned swirlys for you with your head in the toilet 1 min each time

Sissywannabe 06-23-2023 07:15 PM

Fill a bowl with your favorite wam items, a minimum of three. Dunk your head in for twenty seconds. The only way to clean yourself off is with swirlies!

Brattylola 07-02-2023 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissywannabe (Post 5140032)
Fill a bowl with your favorite wam items, a minimum of three. Dunk your head in for twenty seconds. The only way to clean yourself off is with swirlies!

Pour some piss over you while tying your underwears to yourself in a wefgie

Brattylola 07-02-2023 07:20 AM

I do as simple as Another done did but do the 3 diff swirlies and jeep head in 2 minutes everytime

Marmotek 07-10-2023 02:33 PM

It's torture time dork. Have you ever gotten a pink belly?

Slap your bare belly 50 times in close succession, make sure to do it hard.
Once you're finished, squirt on a long line of toothpaste and rub it around your belly for 20 seconds. By now it should start to really hurt.
You're NOT allowed to clean your belly until you've given yourself a 50 stroke squeaky clean wedgie!!

FootLicker554 07-10-2023 04:07 PM

Put some icy hot in your underwear and give yourself a wedgie. You have to stay wedgied until you've given yourself three swirlies and 50 spankings.

Fungirl5793 07-11-2023 03:06 PM

Give yourself a back braconnection you can only take it out after 5 swirlies

RandomStranger 07-23-2023 05:05 AM

Let’s get a nice thong, or two, infact let’s go with three. We can wear all of these at once and get the first one in a bra connection. Now you can technically stop this dare whenever, but that’s just when all 3 thongs rip due to wedgies. And you can do them from the outermost first.

grambow 07-24-2023 07:00 AM

Once a day for the next week the bully gives you a swirly after they have peed

WedgieSissyVanessa 07-24-2023 10:49 AM

The bullies strip you down and put you in a diaper, they then hold your face to the toilet and force you to lick it for 5 minutes. They then take your clothes and leave you in just a diaper for 2 hours

d946ab 07-24-2023 02:23 PM

The bullies give you three swirlies, and then they give you a hanging wedgie until you pee yourself.