getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Fiction] My Two Best Friends (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=227874)

TorD180 07-21-2015 08:23 AM

My Two Best Friends

Prologue:

There she was, one of my best friends, straddling my waist as I lie on my back against the ground. She was leaning over me, her long brunette hair dangling down, lightly brushing against my face. My hands, attempting to push her off me, just happened to press against the mounds of her tight t-shirt the second her crotch made contact with mine. My penis, straining against my jeans yearning to be free, had formed a large bulge that was now forced against her. We both froze for what seemed like an hour, unable to move any parts of our body. Never before had the two of us been in a situation like this with each other. What had been so innocent a second before had suddenly turned forbidden.

Our eyes met and we continued to sit there, motionless. My mind kept screaming at me to remove my hands. I knew it was what I should do, but yet couldn’t bring myself to remove them. This was a moment I had been fantasizing about for years and I wanted to experience and enjoy it; I wanted it to go farther. The smell of her silky hair as it grazed my face was enough to give me the courage I needed. I knew I shouldn’t have, but my urges got the best of me. I gave in and squeezed my hands together, feeling her B breasts fill my fists through her t-shirt. This was the first moment I realized she wasn’t wearing a bra. I could clearly feel her erect nipples poking into my palm.

The moment only lasted a couple of seconds because she sat up quickly. Her hands were now resting on my chest and my cock was snuggled up against her butt. Her face had a look of horror and I knew I had just ruined our friendship. I started to stammer out an apology, but before I could get a word out a mischievous grin took over her mouth. That was when she moved her hips back and forth twice, grinding her butt against my penis.

If someone had told me a few days ago that this would be happening, or anything else this past week has had to offer for that matter, I would have never believed him…

DareSlaveBegger 07-21-2015 08:33 AM

Nice start, mind PMing me when a new section pops up? Ty

Ethan2cu 07-21-2015 01:37 PM

Ohhhh i love how this started...

TorD180 07-23-2015 06:51 AM

Chapter 1: Introduction

Chapter 1: Introduction

3 Days Earlier, Tuesday, 8 A.M., Adam

“Hey Adam!”
“Oh hey Anna! So how was your date last night?”
“Well um, not great. It actually didn’t happen. Something came up and Tony had to cancel. But he said he’d make up for it tonight so that’s pretty exciting!” Anna grinned as she finished.

She had been dating this guy named Tony for a while now, about 2 months, and even though he was a complete jerk to her, she always seemed to forgive him. It always seemed to irritate me whenever she talked about Tony. The thing is I couldn’t tell if it was a sense of protection, or if it was jealousy getting the best of me. You see, Anna has been one of my best friends for years, but I have also had a crush on her for some time.

“That’s awesome. What are you two goi…”
“Hi guys!! And how are you two doing this fine morning?” Jess practically shouted as she came bounding into the room.

Like Anna, Jess also had small, B cup breasts that were just the right amount of perky. They also both had very similar long, brunette hair and a smile that made a man want to cum all over their faces. However that was about as far as their physical similarities went. Whereas Anna was your typical hot, curvy, volleyball playing cheerleader; Jess was more of a cute, super skinny, soccer playing bookworm. Anna had a body to die for, with lightly tanned skin and bright blue eyes that looked like the sky on a perfectly clear day. Jess was cute as well, with her pale white skin, chocolaty brown eyes, and just the right amount of freckles on her face.

Her innocence also added a sense of sensuality to her. You see unlike Anna, who had done just about everything you can do with a boy up to the point of losing her virginity, Jess was as innocent as they come. She had only ever kissed one boy in her life, and that was back in kindergarten (that boy was me by the way).

On top of their physical beauty, they were also two of the nicest, smartest, sweetest girls I have ever met. We’ve known each other since before elementary school and have been through so much together. Anna and Jess were my two best friends.

TorD180 07-24-2015 06:32 AM

Chapter 2: Anna's Date

Chapter 2: Anna’s Date

Tuesday, 9P.M., Tony

“…oooohhh!” She gasped as my mouth started to suck the side of her neck. She was under me, her knees squeezing my sides together on the leather back seat of my car. My left hand was under her shirt, feeling her warm, firm tit in my grip as I kneaded it. I took her right nipple in between my fingertips, giving them a nice long squeeze and a little pull. Her nipple started to stiffen after just a few seconds of my touch.

“Oh Tony!! You know I love it when you do that to me.”

I could feel the wetness of her panties against my cock, which had sprung out of the slit in the front of my boxers while I was humping against her. The underside of my shaft slid along the slippery front of her white silk panties. I used my right hand to push her shirt up, exposing her tits to the open air.

My mouth slowly moves down her neck, gently kissing it several times. I keep moving down till my mouth reached her left boob. I lick around are areola before completely taking her nipple completely into my mouth. My pelvis continued to thrust against her the whole time. “God Tony!! That feels incredible.”

That’s when I heard a banging knock on the window. “Tony!! What the fuck are you doing!!??”

“Fuck!” I scrambled to shove my cock back into my boxers with one hand while opening the car door with the other. What the crap was Anna doing here?? She wasn’t supposed to… Oh shit, our date.

Anna yelled, “This is what you’ve been doing!? This, this, this skank!” She started to cry, her words becoming barely discernable. “I’ve been waiting 2 hours for you to show up. You weren’t answering my texts or calls; I had no idea where you were! And to think, I was actually worried about you.”

I watched her run back to her car, slamming the door as she hopped in. Her car screeched as she sped away. I watched as the car disappeared down the street. Then a hand was on my chest and a pair of tits pressed into my back. “Come on babe, you don’t need that bitch. Now let’s have some fun.” She gave me a little wink as she said that, then turned around and headed back towards the car. In one quick motion she lifted her t-shirt over her head and then moved her hands to her hips, her fingers in the sides of her panties. She slid those down her legs, dropping and leaving them lie on the blacktop right beside her shirt. I couldn’t help but stare at her ass as she leaned into the car, getting onto all fours as she crawled in.

TorD180 07-28-2015 05:33 PM

Chapter 3: The Encounter

Chapter 3: The Encounter

Friday 4:15 P.M., Adam

Knock-knock-knock. “Hello! Anybody home?” I’ve knocked a couple of times now, why is nobody answering? I thought she said she would be here? I tried knocking again, but still no answer. Well, the door’s unlocked; I guess she wouldn’t mind if I go on in. I mean I do it often enough anyway.

So I opened the door and walked into the empty house. Hmmm, very quiet. She must have gone out to get something; I’m sure she’ll back soon though. Man, I really gotta pee.

I scurried along to the bathroom, opening the door in a hurry with my foot while simultaneously unzipping my jeans. I had already managed to get my penis out of my pants, holding it in my left hand while keeping my fly open with the other. I hurried into the bathroom instantly after pushing it open, assuming I was alone in the house. And that’s when I saw her. There she stood, covered only in a pair of white, cotton panties that clung skin tight to her perfect butt and a matching white bra. Both of her hands were in her long, straight hair that hung down her back, barely reaching the clasp of her bra.

She spun around when she heard the door. Now she was facing me, both hands still on top of her head, showing off her body in just her underwear. My eyes scanned her body, taking in the gorgeous sight before me. Her long slender legs, flat toned stomach, small firm breasts that were barely covered by the tiny bra, her very kissable lips, and her beautiful eyes that look like… oh shoot, I shouldn’t be looking. I closed my eyes quickly and turned my head, stammering out apology after apology. She said something back to me, but I barely heard her because a dreadful fear had overcome me. I remembered something I had forgotten.

What I had forgotten about was my penis, which was hanging out of my fly. Well, it wasn’t so much hanging out since it had hardened into a stiff rod in the past few seconds. It now stuck out, the head pointing straight up towards her face.

TorD180 08-05-2015 07:49 PM

Chapter 4: The Shower

Chapter 4: The Shower

Friday, 4:17 P.M., Adam

Oh crap oh crap. It took a second for my mind to process what was happening, but now I had realized that I had been standing there for quite some time while she had been staring at my fully erect penis that was still sticking out in the open. My hands flew to cover myself as I turned my whole body away from her.

“I am so so sorry! I didn’t know you were home, and I didn’t mean to look. My gosh I’m so embarrassed. I just… I am very sorry.”

“Relax, don’t worry. It’s okay. It was an accident. Plus, I think I saw more than you did.” She let out a little giggle. “Now get out of here, I’m going to take a shower. I’ll be out in a few minutes.”

“Of course, definitely.” I started to leave, making sure to keep my back to her at all times.

“Wait Adam. Didn’t you come in here for a reason? I have a feeling that you had your cock out of your pants for more than just the heck of it.”

“Oh yeah, I have to pee pretty bad. I’ll just go use the other bathroom.”

“You can’t, its broken.”

Frick. “I’ll wait till you’re done then.”

“I feel bad. I can tell you really have to go. How about this, wait a couple of minutes until I’m in the shower and then you can come in to pee. Deal?

“Sure, I guess. Thanks.” I heard the shower turn on behind me.

“Now get out so I can close the door while I get ready.”

I stepped out into the hallway as she shut the door. What just happened? I can’t believe it. I saw my very attractive best friend nearly naked only a couple of seconds ago, and she got a nice long look at my hard penis. This is so embarrassing! Yet such a huge turn on as well. My penis was throbbing in my hands; I had never been this hard in my life.

“I’m in the shower. You can come in now.”

“Sounds good, I am coming in.” I opened the door and stepped in. The steam from the hot water was already starting to fill the room. I could see the slightest shadow of her form through the curtain, but barely because the curtain blocked most of the view. If only it was clear. Wait, what was I thinking? This was one of my best friends here; I shouldn’t be thinking this. Still though, she is pretty hot. No! Stop it Adam! Quit looking and just pee already. “You sure this is alright with you?”

“Absolutely. You can’t see me and I can’t see you, there’s nothing we’re doing wrong here. Plus it wouldn’t be the first time you pulled your cock out in front of me. This would make it number 3 this week, if we count 5 minutes ago.”

“Yeah good times.” I said sarcastically. I unzipped my pants again and struggled to get my throbbing member out. Darn it, I can’t pee. It’s too erect.

“You still going? Man, you really had to go.”

“I um, I haven’t even started yet.”

“What’s taking so long then? You nervous?”

“No. It’s just that, well, it’s kinda hard to pee when you, ya know.”

“What are you talking about?”

Is she really going to make me say it? Whatever, here it goes. “It’s hard to pee when you have an erection.” I could hear quite a bit of giggling over the sound of the shower.

“Okay then. Take all the time you need. I’ll be a little while in here.”

“Thanks.” Gosh, I’ve never been so embarrassed in my life.

Crossdresser5 08-06-2015 07:13 AM

This is a great story can't wait for more

ben_sissy99 08-06-2015 08:10 AM

This is great!! Can't wait to read the next chapter. Any chance you'll know when you'll be able to write it?

TorD180 08-06-2015 06:37 PM

Thanks Everyone!

Thank you guys for the encouraging words! They really keep me going. I hope to have the next chapter up tomorrow; I'm working on it now.

TorD180 08-07-2015 02:00 PM

Chapter 5: Shower Adventures

Chapter 5: Shower Adventures

Friday, 4:23 P.M., Adam

I didn’t think I could ever be any more embarrassed in my life. I was wrong. While still trying to get myself to pee, I heard the shower curtain being moved aside and out of the corner of my eye, I saw a head peek out.

“Hey could you get me my razor? It’s on the sink.”

I turned my head towards her and saw her long, wet hair clinging to her shoulders. “What the, what are you doing?” I shouted as I turned quickly, trying to protect what little dignity I had left.

“Relax, it’s not like I haven’t seen it before. Now can you get me my razor? I want to shave my legs before the party tonight.”

“Sure, I can do that.” I grabbed the razor off the counter and slowly backed up towards the shower, trying to keep my back towards her. I reached my arm behind me, trying to get the razor to her. “Here you go.” As she went to grab it, her hand inadvertently grabbed mine as well. I felt her warm fingers lightly wrap around mine, her wet fingertips grazing my hand as she took the razor away.

“Thanks. You can go back to not peeing now.”

“You’re welcome.” Crap, now I’m never going to be able to pee. My erection was now absolutely throbbing after that encounter. Just concentrate, you can do this. Man, I can’t wait to watch the game tomorrow, although Tech is probably going to blow it again like they always do. Why can’t he just throw the ball halfway decent for once this season? Oh wait, I won’t be able to watch it tomorrow cause of my soccer game, darn it. At least it should be fun, County sucks this year; it should be an easy one. Oh thanks goodness! I can finally pee. I finished up and put my penis back in my pants. “I’m done, so I’ll go ahead and leave you alone now.”

“Wait! Before you go I have a question.”

“Ask away.”

“Do you um… do you find it hotter when a girl shaves her pussy or leaves a little bit of hair there?”

“Wait what? I’m not going to answer that! Why would you even need it to look… never mind, don’t answer that either.”

“I’m being serious. Is it a big deal if a girl doesn’t shave down there?”

I can’t believe I’m actually going to answer her. “It depends on the girl I guess. And how much hair there is. Sometimes it’s hot, sometimes not. It just depends.”

“What about on me?”

“I don’t know, I’ve never even seen your, you know.”

“It’s called a pussy, just call it that. What if I showed it to you? Would you tell me what you think?”

“I um, I don’t know.”

“I mean it’s only fair. I’ve seen your cock multiple times now, and I really need an honest answer.”

I can’t believe this is happening! “Sure, if you want me to, then I will look at your uh, puh, pussy.”

“Thanks! Okay, here it goes.”

I saw her hand grip the side of the curtain and it slowly start moving.

Sanpow 08-09-2015 01:25 PM

Nice story. I like this back and forth in the time-line :) Please continue!

Nwbie 08-09-2015 03:20 PM

Subcribed ... yeah :cool:

Crossdresser5 08-09-2015 11:06 PM

Damn now I have to wait to find out what happens

TorD180 08-10-2015 12:35 PM

Chapter 6: Change of Plans

Thanks again everyone for the positive comments! I really love them. Here’s the next chapter, sorry there is nothing sexual in it. Enjoy:)

Chapter 6: Change of Plans

Wednesday, 3 P.M., Adam

“I can’t believe he’d do that to you. He’s such a jerk!” Jessica practically shouted from the back seat. I was dropping her and Anna off after school like I normally do and we had just stopped at Anna’s house. Anna had been unusually quiet at school today; something was obviously wrong but she didn’t want to tell us what was going on. Now we know why. It had taken her quite a long time to tell us Tony cheated on her because she took many breaks from talking to uncontrollably cry. I could barely hear her respond through her sobbing.

“I knuh, know. I can’t buh, buh believe that I trusted him. I hope I never see that douche again!” She continued to cry for several minutes while Jess and I tried to comfort her as best we could. I reached out and held her hand and Jess leaned forward and put her arms around her, giving her a kind of sideways hug while we sat in silence for several minutes until Anna was finally able to compose herself.

“Do you want us to stay with you?” Jess asked.

“Yeah. I think I’d like that. My parents won’t be home for a few hours and I don’t want to be by myself right now.”

“Of course sweetie. Adam and I are always here for you.”

“You know we are. If there is anything you need, don’t hesitate to tell us.”

“Thanks guys. You two are the best. I really mean it. Oh, and before I forget I wanted to tell you something. This weekend as you know my parents are going to be out of town, and well, I was going to invite Tony over to stay the night. I kind of planned for this weekend to be our um, our first time. But now that dick had to go stick his dick into someone else and so now I’m free. You guys want to have a party here Friday night?”

“Yeah, of course!”

“Awesome! Let’s do it!”

“Great! So it’s official, party at my house on Friday. Let’s go inside and text everyone. Then we can watch a movie or something.”

Jess and I both replied at once, “That sounds awesome!”