getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Use my puppy! (illputitin) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=335838)

Locked Puppy 03-05-2018 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassandra (Post 3193517)
I'd like your puppy to cheer with a glass of piss on good old times (can be a small glass). :)

I am so happy for him and for both of you. Pressing thumbs you have fun and a good time together, and keep building up your relationship. :)

dawwww!! <3

Will do that on cam for Mistress tomorrow.
This might actually be the first time I will enjoy it. (besides the humiliation of doing it for Mistress ;) ) It will be a very deep felt, and honest cheers to you, Cass! Let me rephrase that:
Sorry, Mistress. That cheers puppy will do for Cassandra. And you get to enjoy watching puppy drink its own piss. She really deserves this one to be hers!
(all the other ones will be yours of course <3 :* )

Cassandra: Thank you for being!

Locked Puppy 03-06-2018 08:33 AM

Just tallied up.. that are 7 tasks and comments on my report. making it three hours and thirty minutes puppy must stay plugged with the tail plug.

I think you lovely people of getdare would like adding to that per the rules of giving tasks to puppy while Mistress is busy (like today, and thursday, and during the day tomorrow)

Puppy is very available. Now going on object hunt for SDK's task.

Lightze 03-06-2018 10:33 AM

*appears in a flurry of smoke*

Chaos has been summoned!

Helpless puppy a task upon you I issue!

Pillow humping.

Simple. Straight forward. Three, 5 minute sessions of humping a pillow.

No more than 5 min at a time and you must have a break of at least 10 min in between. So you can reflect on what you're having to do.

Why? Because it'll keep you distracted, occupied and you'll get nothing but humiliation from it.

theswitchyside 03-06-2018 10:35 AM

Dogs hump stuff don’t they? Start by humping a pillow. Find a few other items to hump! Hump each for 10 minutes.

PS: The pm dare (:

Edit: it seems while I was typing my message, that same idea had already been posted. Nevertheless, I change my post a little. Find three other items to hump !

Simi 03-06-2018 10:36 AM

lol both of you attacked with humping orders at the same time! hehe
well puppy you can definitely do the humping with your tail in....

Locked Puppy 03-06-2018 10:46 AM

of course Mistress. Thank you Mistress!

also, you two added another hour to mandatory tail wearing! YAY \0/ Thank you :*

wait, do your posts count as well, Mistress?

Simi 03-06-2018 10:53 AM

they do but i can always arbitrarily add more anyway....

Lightze 03-06-2018 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simi (Post 3194518)
they do but i can always arbitrarily add more anyway....

OH really? Like how? Show us Simi! Show us! :3

Simi 03-06-2018 10:57 AM

welll if i decided to order my puppy to wear his tail in bed....

my puppy is going to be a very good little doggy and sleep with his tail in tonight, aren't you pup?

Lightze 03-06-2018 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simi (Post 3194524)

my puppy is going to be a very good little doggy and sleep with his tail in tonight, aren't you pup?

**gigglefit** Everything i'd hoped it'd be...

Locked Puppy 03-06-2018 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simi (Post 3194524)

Puppy will do it, yes Mistress! :*

Locked Puppy 03-06-2018 02:50 PM

2nd report

This is a report to Lightze's hump a pillow for 5 minutes, wait ten minutes, do the humping three times dare ;)

Soo. Where to begin. Puppy doesn't do a lot of humping (yet). Usually only with Mistress on cam watching it. This time she couldn't, since this is what these tasks are for.

Until I got set up the arousal was almost gone for the first five minutes. The thing is, the cage really just rubs against the cloth of the pillow. With no erection this only felt like a chore, rather than entertaining someone. Even with Mistress watching, the only thing I can draw arousal from is her watching.

This also means, this report is not at all as extensive as the last one. I did like the tail though! So there is that. Which puppy doesn't like their tail, right?!

The other humping dare will be performed on cam for Mistress (most probably). So I am looking forward to that.

Concerning SDK's items: Was searching for a few, found a few already, but then got interrupted by not being alone anymore so any search through out the house would have been suspicious. There are a few items which I scouted out though. Only have to collect them tomorrow ;)

And so looking forward to that toast for Cassandra tonight :D
Mistress and I will both toast to you! (that reminds me, have to fill my bladder again) And puppy will make sure it will empty a whole drink in your name, Cass. Mistress can of course drink what she wants :)

Keep the tasks coming everybody! Basically out of tasks by tomorrow.

KittenLicks 03-06-2018 04:07 PM

Hiya puppy. ^_^

Dropping by with a task for you! It involves anal, piss and hopefully humiliation, so I'm sure your mistress will approve. :p

First, you'll need to pee onto something. A cloth, a sock or just wetting your underwear are all fine. I'll leave exactly what you use up to you. :) The only requirement is that you pee on it like a puppy would, on all fours.

Then, you'll need to place that item on the floor, get down on all fours, and press your nose into it. And in that position, you can spend 5 minutes fingering yourself. ^_^

Hopefully, that should make you feel sufficiently "used". :p

Blue Fox 03-06-2018 05:11 PM

Humiliation, eh? Is wearing a collar out of the question? Or wearing your tail in your pants when you go out? Should work towards always having your tail in. What good puppy is without a tail after all?

Locked Puppy 03-06-2018 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ze'Rehan (Post 3195029)
Humiliation, eh? Is wearing a collar out of the question? Or wearing your tail in your pants when you go out? Should work towards always having your tail in. What good puppy is without a tail after all?

As stated in Mistress' first post, she will be collaring me personally soon. (can't wait!)
The tail: Unfortunately it is too obvious to wear under everyday clothes. So I can't wear it all the time. But when at home, of course that is possible.

And now, a little teaser for tomorrow's report of the tasks puppy did with Mistress on cam just then:

https://78.media.tumblr.com/e6423ce4...v0ubo1_540.jpg

stay tuned :D

Keep the tasks coming! Completed at least two, maybe three with my next report!