getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Fast Food Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=226778)

justafurry 07-12-2015 04:20 PM

Person Above Fast Food Dare

I wasn't sure if I wanted to put up this thread or not but I hope it becomes popular. It should be pretty straightforward too. Pick a fastfood place, some fast food you want or nothing at all and let the next person dare you. Each dare you receive should contain:
  • Where to go
  • What to order
  • Whether you get to eat or drink or not
If you don't have any specific food maybe add allergies if you have them or if you are a vegan or something.

Have fun!

I request a dessert.

studnoodle 07-12-2015 04:25 PM

Go someplace that has ice cream cones and order one. Then rub a little on your nipples.

I was thinking something like Taco Bell.

RickyXXX 07-12-2015 07:58 PM

Go to taco bell, order a doritos taco with extra sourcream. As soon as you get the taco take it with you to the bathroom and go to a urinal to "pee". Except you actually are just pulling your pants open and shove your dick between the shell. Now pull up your pants and walk out of the bathroom.

I'm going to subway

justafurry 07-15-2015 10:24 AM

Ask for the hot sauce and extra peppers! You're not allowed to drink something while you eat. :)

Mhm...maybe Pizza Hut? Meat-free please.

Bdsmmsdb 08-12-2015 02:47 PM

k

get a plain pizza with extra pepper, hot sauce etc. no drinks!

ill go to taco bell

DareProphet 08-13-2015 07:10 AM

Get as many tacos as you can carry and eat them all in 10 minutes or less. Use the sauce.

I'll go with...soda?

Posted in the name of the NTA

Alligator365 08-13-2015 09:08 AM

when you get your cup to go to the soda machine, you must act as indecisive as possible. Try all of them, make faces, and pour it out. Only fill the cup a little bit with each soda so you don't waste a lot. Also, lets hope there isn't a line!

I will be going to mcDonalds

Bdsmmsdb 08-13-2015 09:48 AM

k

ok go to the drive through and order an ice cream or similar and go into the bathroom with it and move it around your crotch

Posted by a member of the NTA

DareProphet 08-13-2015 10:41 AM

PM me your fastfood to get the dare.

McDonald's for me too.

Posted in the name of the NTA

justafurry 08-17-2015 08:48 AM

Get a happy meal. Take it home and dress up like a big baby. You will eat the happy meal with the help of a spoon and a straw, nothing more. Chew noisily and slurp and try to get real messy. You can change after one hour after eating up.

McDonald's for me too, haha.

Doctor... 08-18-2015 02:12 PM

To begin, order a number 1 (or a Big Mac), get Co-Ca-Cola, and large Fries. All while peeing, not a lot, but little squirts (if it's against your limits, go through the drive through), make sure you are wearing a condom! Once you get home, every bite you take out of the Big Mac is 10 spankings. Drink your soda until it's about half full, which you will then, pour the remaining half into your pants. Stay like this for 1 hour.

My fast food is Wendy's.

Dare4mee 08-24-2015 07:46 PM

I'll give you one go to Wendy's and go INSIDE with no shirt but you underwear will be in a shoulder wedgie acting as a shirt.

Person below can choose my restraint as well as my dare
(Plz pm it to me so that I can see it)

justafurry 08-30-2015 04:44 PM

Go to Burger King and order two of their tallest milkshakes. Take them to the bathroom and pour one down your underwear. Dip your socks in the other one before you put them back on. Leave the bathroom slurping on the shake that is left, minding your own business. Don't change until the shake is empty.

Since it's so close to me I'll pick McDonalds again. And no meat.

shabbyface 09-05-2015 07:32 AM

Go to a Restaurant for fastfood and buy a burger, frites and a Cola. Cum into the drink AMD the burger. Piss info he Cola. Stamp the frites with your feets. Then lick Thema clean and eat and drink your meal.

Lucybaby 09-05-2015 01:43 PM

Eat in a fast food restaurant, preferably something messy like tacos and eat it with no hands.

McDonalds, don't care what I eat.