getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Embarrassing dare? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=5090)

Littleone 10-19-2007 11:53 AM

Embarrassing dare?

What has been your most embarrassing dare you have done?

Mine the one i can think of right now is i had to strip naked in front of my sis and her friends if i remember a worse one then i will add it

anayguy 10-19-2007 02:00 PM

how many were there and ages

GaggedForever 10-20-2007 12:57 PM

Theres a pole at my school and me and my friends went there on the weekend and I ended up getting stripped and water poured all over my body so my tongue, boobs and legs were frozen to the pole! They left with my clothes so I was stuck there for an hour and I was just off a major street so everyone could see me! I finally got detached and ran home! Worst experience of my life. I somehow didnt get a cold from it or anything thank god.:mad:

pinkpeach2 10-20-2007 02:30 PM

the most embarrassing dare i ever had to do was when i just turned 17 but it wasent my birth day and i was at my friends sleep over and we played truth of dare there was mostly girls but some guys and my friends dared me to french kiss a boy and let everybody do what they wanted to do to us and than after that the boy i was kissing got to do whatever he wanted to do to me so all the other people put chocolate sauce down my pants and craked eggs all over me and after that was over the boy got to torture me (i didnt get to clean off the eggs or chocolate) so he gave me a hanging wedgie it was discusting and it was done with 17 people watching

Merlin 10-20-2007 04:34 PM

@ GaggedForever
Sounds bad. How did they get you to hold still until the water was frozen? That could have ended a lot worse... How could your "friends" leave you there. Fun is one thing but that was really bad.

Simple_me 10-25-2007 11:49 AM

@ gagged for ever

you didnt get a cold, because the rhinovirus ( aslo known as the common cold) actually has alot of difficulty passing from person to person when its cold, it more common to get infections when people are inside, huddled up, at a nice warm temperature.

and also, did it not totally hurt!?

zeketheorc 10-25-2007 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littleone (Post 28209)
What has been your most embarrassing dare you have done?

Mine the one i can think of right now is i had to strip naked in front of my sis and her friends if i remember a worse one then i will add it

how old were you and how old were your sisters and her friends? how many of her friends were there?

GaggedForever 10-26-2007 03:29 PM

thanks simple me

Ya it did hurt like crazy. It ripped a little skin off of my tongue and my legs. Not fun at all:mad:

jad77 10-26-2007 03:35 PM

@ GaggedForever

wow. were u completely nude?

my most embarrassing dare was being stripped by my sisters friends

slavegal92 10-26-2007 09:32 PM

My most embarrassing dare was to strip naked and masturbate in front of a group. That was the first time I got naked in front of so many boys.

zeketheorc 10-27-2007 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jad77 (Post 29282)
@ GaggedForever

wow. were u completely nude?

my most embarrassing dare was being stripped by my sisters friends

how old were they and how old were you at the time?

Stripped 11-04-2007 11:29 AM

Being my sister and her friends pet and being tied up and played with by them for a whole day.:o Unbelievably humiliating!

Dice7 11-10-2007 02:51 PM

Woah! Tell that story..in FULL please lolol!

the nuge 12-03-2007 11:02 AM

Worst by far was being my brothers bitch for a day. I was naked the whole time, in bondage half the time and groped and abused for the other half. Im not going into further details cuz it was soo humiliating:o

Stripperman 12-03-2007 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the nuge (Post 36230)
Worst by far was being my brothers bitch for a day. I was naked the whole time, in bondage half the time and groped and abused for the other half. Im not going into further details cuz it was soo humiliating:o

Wow I know you said no detail,but what did you do pr what kind of bet did you loose for him to get to do that, What would he have gotten had you won?

hornyax 12-04-2007 03:27 AM

How do you do this stuff with your siblings Like get naked in front of them and bondage etc. Maybe its just me being embarrased to let my sister know i do this kinda thing but i dont think i could tell her?

the nuge 12-04-2007 07:18 PM

Well it was a dare from my friends and they helped him the whole time. He didnt actually do that much cuz my friends were having fun mocking and humiliating me.:(

ryan 12-04-2007 09:28 PM

The most embarrassing? Probably being dared to strip naked in front of a group of guys and girls at this party... and then realising my mates stole my clothes..

webx00 12-10-2007 08:52 AM

Probably having to drink my own cum and piss on webcam.

simple 12-10-2007 09:03 AM

probubly being tied up to a gate outside then being pansed hand wedgied badly they left but i had to get myself out

Tally 12-16-2007 05:06 PM

mine was probably being dared to wear a bunny costume to a regular party and being the "beer wench" for most of the night

Swisstony 12-22-2007 10:43 AM

Strip pool

Getting cought playing strip pool by my girlfriends mum. Damn lunch breaks.

Littleone 01-10-2008 09:06 AM

I was 15 my sis was 14 her freinds ( there were 5 of them) ranged between 12yrs to 15 yrs I had to strip copletely naked and stay like that for 1 hour

LordCaspen 01-20-2008 03:32 AM

Swisstony,

How far had you gotten in your game? Who was ahead and by how much?

Swisstony 01-20-2008 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordCaspen (Post 43921)
Swisstony,

How far had you gotten in your game? Who was ahead and by how much?

It was an odd set of games that I was loosing, She was down to her bra and pants and the only thing to hand was an england flag (world cup was on) to cover myself up. Didnt help much though

LordCaspen 01-21-2008 02:42 AM

OMG Naked Guys

ryan,

Hey, so, how'd you find your clothes had gone? How old were you at the time? How did the rest of your night go after you found they'd gone? I mean, what'd you do?

swisstony,

Do you mind if I ask what you'd lost? I mean, what had you been wearing?

mysteryness 01-21-2008 01:49 PM

mine is probably when some guy from my old school pissed on my head. It was horrible.

lovethenudes 01-21-2008 02:44 PM

i was in the woods running around naked while masturbating and i had to run back to a meet up point with my friend and my mom caught me :S

slaveboytoy83 01-22-2008 10:15 PM

When I was a kid, I was dared to take off my trunks in the swimming pool in front of my sister and our next door neighbors (both younger than me, one boy and one girl). I had to leave my trunks on the side as I bounced around the perimeter in the water. I could only put them back on when I got back to the starting spot. I was so worried someone else would see me.

pimpdaddy 01-23-2008 05:44 PM

i was tied nude with whor written on my chest to my bed and then my mom came in and found me. it was alot of explaining

darequeen101 01-28-2008 05:54 PM

this is not really embarissing but walking around the block naked it was my 1st get dare dare.

alexrules01 01-29-2008 01:12 AM

Wish I was walking around the block when you were. :)

darequeen101 02-04-2008 11:56 AM

I am glad you weren't.:D I was only 11. 5 years ago.

AAAgal 02-04-2008 01:32 PM

It sounds pretty embarassing to me.

ShadowyFigure 02-04-2008 02:54 PM

yes

i don't have an embarrising dare. but my girlfriend does. i dared herr to strip completly naked in her house where i can see, and go to the balcony and shout, " hey world, i'm naked and i'm lovin' it!" it was hilarious and sexy at the same time!

Littleone 02-23-2008 05:37 AM

This happened last week my sis and her friends recently had a bit of a reunion and was talking of old times when they used to get me playing t or d with them and they new my wife was going away to her parents for a week. So decided to come around that time knowing i was on my own for a week, it was the same group of girls as in the start of this thread. They came in on friday sugested a game of t or d for old times sake so i agreed, and i was first to be asked t or d i said d and was dared to stand one side of room completely naked and them the other side and if they made me get an erection i had to masturbate in front of them untill i came as often as i could manage over the next 2 hours. I will point out at this point i have a funny turn on it's cute undies of any type or colour but if they have a picture on and writing it is an instant turn on which they new about from the games in younger days, especially if they were white.
So there i stood when they all dropped ther trousers jeans or lifted there skirt revealing each one was wearing the type of turn on undies, one of which was a pair of white ones with a unicorn with friday over the top, soon as i saw this instant erection so had to do the dare, i shot my load and then spent a few minutes on clean up, stood there again they revealed the undies and again erection time much to there pleasure and lots of laughing, over the 2 hours i had to masturbate 7 times last couple of times producing very little cum at which time they said we have to go now so i never even had the chance to ask them a t or d verry embarrasing lol. They hinted they may be back before my wife gets back if they do i will let you know what happens

sweetashoney 02-23-2008 06:53 AM

My first most embarrasing dare I have completed would be when I was 16. I was with a group of mates in town and we were bored, started to play TorD. There were 9 of us in total. 5 girls and 4 boys all aged 15 or 16.

The dares started with simple things like asking random people stupid questions or shouting random things in the streets. We moved around a lot whilst doing this, shopping at the same time.

We stopped in Burger King for lunch and the fun continued. I had bought a whole new outfit from Topshop; a short denim skirt, slinkly low cut t-shirt style top, I had also bought some rather sweet looking lingerie which was black with red dots. Well my dare was to exchange my old clothes for my new clothes but I had to do it where we were seated.
At first I thought that that would be no problem whatsoever because I could quite simply change my underwear without removing my outer clothing and then quickly removed my top and skirt and replace with my new clothes. But my girlfriends had one more rule. I couldn't put on another item of clothing until I had removed all my other clothes!

Well after some pleading, they said that they would all stand up around me so that nobody else in Burger King could see what was going on. So I went with it and started to strip. I had never got completely naked in front of any of my friends before and the thought was just turning me on more. I could see that the guys were excited and as I continued to remove my clothing they grew more and more quiet realising they were going to see all of my body. I will add at this point that ever since I had turned 16 I had decided to completely shave my pussy, but nobody else new that.

As I removed my bra, the guys eyes lit up. My breasts were not huge in comparison to some of my friends, but at 32c's they were enough for me. I kept myself in good shape so my breasts actually looked good in comparison to my thin frame. I made sure that I had the new clothes ready, skirt first then T-shirt. I took a deep breath, looked my friends in the eyes and then removed my knickers. I heard some intakes of breath, not just from the boys as I suddenly was aware that they had been holding their breath as well as me. I didn't wait to for any reaction I quickly grabbed hold of the skirt, put it on and then put the top back on. My mates sat back down as I put my underwear on. They all started cheering and said that they couldn't believe that I had had the guts to go ahead with it. After that the game kinda ended as nobody was going to better what I had done.

This was just one of my first strip teases that I did with my mates. Hopefully I will get a chance to tell more of them if people are willing to listen.

strippednakedmale 06-23-2008 11:59 PM

I was dared to suntan in a bra or panties, take pics and show them. Pretty embarrassing for a guy and very hard to hide afterwards. It didn't look bad at first but the next day I couldn't believe the tan lines. It was there for about a month and I had to be very careful that it didn't show. I even pulled my shirt off one hot summer day with friends around but quickly put my shirt back on and said it was hotter with is off or something like that. Yikes.

mm2008 06-24-2008 06:27 AM

Hmmmm my most embarrasing dare probably came from losing a game of Smackdown vs Raw on the Playstation. Had to sit down by the side of my bed and let my mate stinkface me with his bare arse. Then if that wasn't enough I had to get on my knees and kiss it too!

cr_ruby_1314 06-26-2008 09:03 AM

The dare itself wasn't embarrassing for me... the problem was I got caught completely naked with my legs spread on the bed by my dad XD