getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   23/F - Punish this little slut (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425711)

Girly slut 06-15-2023 02:21 AM

23/F - Punish this little slut

Hi!
It's my first day in getdare, unlucky me got my periods today. I’m brand new to GetDare, I’ve been viewing it without an account for awhile but never gotten to complete and report on any dares. I love to be humiliated and degraded and please the doms on here any way I can. I’d love to complete some tasks for you. Hoping you can break this newbie in.

Dislikes: anal, line writing, corner time, body writing, degradation, edging, orgasm denial

Limits: public, poop, pee, illegal, permanent body damage, blood, needles, picture and videos

Toys: household items

Note: you can include my dislikes also

just.for.fun01 06-15-2023 02:55 AM

Well now are you still willing to play with your pussy while on your period?

While I wait for your answer why don’t you clamp your nipples with something and bound your tits if possible and put something in your ass for 15 minutes

Girly slut 06-15-2023 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 (Post 5128459)
Yes mam for sure.

While I wait for your answer why don’t you clamp your nipples with something and bound your tits if possible and put something in your ass for 15 minutes

Thank you for the dare mam. It's sounds interesting I'll try this and update with a full report.

just.for.fun01 06-15-2023 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Girly slut (Post 5128506)
Thank you for the dare mam. It's sounds interesting I'll try this and update with a full report.

Your welcome btw it is sir

25 hard slaps to each of your tits for the mam

And 25 hits to your ass for not answering the question

Girly slut 06-15-2023 04:37 AM

Sorry sir

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 (Post 5128511)
Your welcome btw it is sir

25 hard slaps to each of your tits for the mam
Ok sir I'll slap my tits sir.

And 25 hits to your ass for not answering the question

Ok sir. Forgive me this slut sir. Sorry for being not answered sir.
I think this slut need a behaviour training sir. Can you please train me sir.

C-Dom 06-15-2023 04:56 AM

Welcome to getdare!

Seems like the best time to get that ass in a good use. Let's try this task: roll 6 six sided dices. Sum all up. The number you have now, is the amount of clamps / pens you need.
Now:select if you take that number of clamps and clamp your nipples/pussy for that amount of time.
But
Here comes the trick: you can lower that number by 2 for every pen you put into your ass. You have to keep it inside while being clamped.

Girly slut 06-15-2023 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C-Dom (Post 5128541)
Welcome to getdare!

Seems like the best time to get that ass in a good use. Let's try this task: roll 6 six sided dices. Sum all up. The number you have now, is the amount of clamps / pens you need.
Now:select if you take that number of clamps and clamp your nipples/pussy for that amount of time.
But
Here comes the trick: you can lower that number by 2 for every pen you put into your ass. You have to keep it inside while being clamped.

I rolled 6 d6 dices sir. I got 13 as a sum. I'll try to complete it soon and report here sir. Thank you for the punishment sir.

Thifr 06-15-2023 05:12 AM

Go buy some ginger roots. At the end of your punishment session, put a peeled stuck of root in your asshole for as many minutes of the number of post in this thread.
I suggest you to be naked off course, on the floor, ass up, head down.

If it's your first try, have a test on your nipple.

Girly slut 06-15-2023 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thifr (Post 5128561)
Go buy some ginger roots. At the end of your punishment session, put a peeled stuck of root in your asshole for as many minutes of the number of post in this thread.
I suggest you to be naked off course, on the floor, ass up, head down.

If it's your first try, have a test on your nipple.

I have some ginger roots with me sir. So I'll try this at the end of this punishment session sir. Thank you for punishing me sir.

just.for.fun01 06-15-2023 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Girly slut (Post 5128524)
Ok sir. Forgive me this slut sir. Sorry for being not answered sir.
I think this slut need a behaviour training sir. Can you please train me sir.

I sent you a pm would love to chat

But will you play with your pussy while on your period?

danny_zero_00 06-15-2023 01:48 PM

1. Wear any sort of nipple clamp for an entire day.

2. Once every half hour, give your clit/pussy 10 hard spanks

3. Spank yourself 50 times with a brush on each ass cheek.

Girly slut 06-15-2023 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 (Post 5128827)
I sent you a pm would love to chat

But will you play with your pussy while on your period?

I replied for your pm sir. Thank you for the msg sir
For your entertainment this little worthless slut will do anything you want sir.

VerbalRabbit 06-15-2023 09:04 PM

Pm sent

I sent you a pm happy first day :)

Girly slut 06-15-2023 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danny_zero_00 (Post 5128980)
1. Wear any sort of nipple clamp for an entire day.

2. Once every half hour, give your clit/pussy 10 hard spanks

3. Spank yourself 50 times with a brush on each ass cheek.

Give me some 3 days time sir. I'll do this after my periods over sir.

Girly slut 06-15-2023 11:19 PM

Thank you sir

Quote:

Thank you for the dare sir. I did this before some minutes sir. I put a big carrot in my ass, it was so humiliating, because inserting something in my ass is one of my dislikes. But I did that for you sir. I was counting the minutes, finally I removed that after 15 mins sir. I clamped nipples using wooden cloth clips, for 30 mins and I answered you lately, for that mistake I put a icy hot on my nipples before clamping. After removing the clamps I hit each tits 25 times and 5 hits on direct nipples and I hit each ass cheeks 25 times. It was really painful and humiliated sir. I hope you like this little worthless slut's report sir. :)