getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Can't pee for the next 3 hours give me dares to complete before I can go (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=340569)

gnii 05-07-2018 07:55 AM

Can't pee for the next 3 hours give me dares to complete before I can go

Likes, dislikes and limits are listed in my signature. I can't pee until 8 pm my time which is in slightly more than 3 hours. I'm drinking plenty of water because I'm very thirsty,

I'd like to get dares to complete before I can go and anyways not earlier than 3 hours.
I'll refuse impossible dares but I'll accept all dares I can complete.

Make me squirm and beg for the clock to go faster!

Jajuju 05-07-2018 08:09 AM

An easy one for you.

Just browse tumblr for images or gifs of "running water" and press like on your favourites. Do this for atleast 15 minutes

gnii 05-07-2018 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jajuju (Post 3274265)
An easy one for you.

Just browse tumblr for images or gifs of "running water" and press like on your favourites. Do this for atleast 15 minutes

Yessir, although I should warn you that doesn't make my urge worse :P

I'm still going to do that tho! A dare is a dare

LucyCan2114 05-07-2018 08:50 AM

Go on YouTube or a similar site and search for audio of running streams. Listen for 20 min

gnii 05-07-2018 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LucyCan2114 (Post 3274290)
Go on YouTube or a similar site and search for audio of running streams. Listen for 20 min

Thank you. Although seeing and hearing water doesn't make me need to go worse it will force me to sit still watching a video.

I'm still needing dares to make my holding more challenging. Currently I'm drinking 3 glasses of water per hour. Should I drink more?

SubRed92 05-07-2018 09:17 AM

This is a relatively simple task that hopefully has more effect than the water sounds.

Every 20 minutes, press on your lower belly where your bladder sits 20 times. Do them at a moderate pace and strength.

gnii 05-07-2018 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubRed92 (Post 3274316)
This is a relatively simple task that hopefully has more effect than the water sounds.

Every 20 minutes, press on your lower belly where your bladder sits 20 times. Do them at a moderate pace and strength.

Thank you for this, sir.

I'm starting to need to go pretty bad and I still have one hour and a half to wait and more water to drink. I pushed 20 times on my already aching bladder and that made me flinch.

Do you have more dares for me? I'd like to end up very desperate and in a predicament

SubRed92 05-07-2018 09:39 AM

If that's the case, add 20 palm circles on the head of your cock on top of the 20 bladder presses.

Eager to see how this goes for you. While I wait, perhaps I should go relief myself...

gnii 05-07-2018 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubRed92 (Post 3274343)
If that's the case, add 20 palm circles on the head of your cock on top of the 20 bladder presses.

Eager to see how this goes for you. While I wait, perhaps I should go relief myself...

Thank you sir. If you come up with more ideas don't hesitate to post. I'm starting to be pretty desperate to pee and the more desperate I become the more submissive I am.

Any uncomfortable positions I should assume? Amounts of extra water I should drink? Tasks I should complete that are difficult to carry out with a full bladder? Edging?

keep them coming please

gnii 05-07-2018 09:44 AM

need to go

I'm starting to REALLY NEED to pee and I'm also starting to wonder if I'll make it to 8 pm without wetting. No matter what happen, I will try my best to hold it all in and I won't go to the bathroom until 8 pm.

SubRed92 05-07-2018 09:53 AM

I hope you have a butt plug and a dildo. Pick the largest plug you have. You will stay plugged until 10 minutes before you are allowed to pee. Once the plug is removed, Grab a dildo and start fucking yourself with it.

Also, edge three times right now.

gnii 05-07-2018 10:04 AM

I failed!

While I was masturbating to the second edge a big spurt of pee came out and made a little mess. My girlfriend (mostly a sub but sometimes we switch) decided my punishment is I can't cum today.

Thanks for the dares, it was fun.

Maybe my endurance isn't how it used to be, I haven't been holding much lately

DiaperBabyBunny 05-07-2018 10:58 AM

Drink a cup of water every 30 minz til dare ends.