getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Mistress seeks to punish failing female subs (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=338848)

MasterPeace 04-12-2018 08:27 PM

Mistress seeks to punish failing female subs

What have you done to deserve punishment? You've come to the right place of course. Send me a detailed description of why you deserve to be punished, your likes, dislikes, and limits, and I will tailor the perfect punishment to fit the crime.
No men need to abuse you here, I'm all you need. Fail a class, orgasm without permission, or just need a jolt of excitement to get your day moving, tell me your fantasies and I'll either make them come true or make you wish you never had them. The choice is yours.

lslslsl 04-14-2018 07:13 PM

I have been very naughty. Procrastinating cleaning the house, drinking too much, and eating too much take out. Also - have been lacking motivation in loosing weight.

Limit: photos, video, blood, permanent,
Toys: none

Submissive girl 04-17-2018 09:59 AM

Limits-blood,butt
Likes-anything in or on my vagina and on my boobs
Dislikes-i don't use my butt
I had a test and failed cuz I couldn't pay my attention enough. So I need to punish my vagina so hard and my boobs and my whole body but not my buty

AnnIntrovert 04-17-2018 07:51 PM

Please punish me

I have been procrastinating a lot and touching myself, neglecting exercise and chores. Please help me to become a better submissive. This is not the first time I have been procrastinating in this way.

HealSlut_ 04-17-2018 09:01 PM

I’ve been putting off putting away laundry for 4 days now and need to be punished for procrastinating.

Analonly 04-17-2018 09:51 PM

I've been putting off a lot of the tasks I've been given and just really my anal training in general. I need to be punished because I've been procrastinating even though I have time. Like/limits in signature.

Daregurl42 04-19-2018 04:04 AM

I've been drinking and fucking guys each weekend instead of studying and my grades have started to drop

jasmine- 04-19-2018 07:54 AM

failing

ive been putting off going to a sports store to try on some leotards, i also havnt been wearing my diapers and the diapers i have a pull ups rather than being taped.

Lizabeth0210 04-20-2018 03:12 PM

I’ve been putting off housework and schoolwork and touching myself too much.

xxWinter 04-20-2018 03:24 PM

I haven’t been doing my anal training tasks and have been slacking off recently

Slutmonkey 04-22-2018 06:54 PM

I have been spending too much time masturbating and fantasizing about being tied down and fucked. This has caused my work quality to slip significantly. This horny slut needs to be punished.

badbadgirl87 04-23-2018 08:00 PM

Please punish me. I have been failing to keep my room clean lately. Also, I have been off of this site for awhile and need a reminder of what it means to be a good submissive who does what she is told, just because ... A maintenance session, so to speak.

Callie 05-02-2018 02:00 PM

Punishment

Please punish this naughty girl for being rude and disrespectful to people

kittyKria 06-06-2018 07:52 AM

Please punish me, I can’t seem to keep my hands off myself resulting in never getting anything important done.

kittykat12 06-06-2018 06:12 PM

I have been very horny and orgasmed without permission last night.

Only have household items (cucumbers/bananas (to be used with a condom), toothpaste, clothespins, spanking implements, etc.)

Likes/limits are in my sig but I will try anything not listed (within reason)