getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] The Expanding Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=61928)

GetdareTEO 11-27-2010 04:00 PM

The Expanding Dare

Okay, this might be a little complicated to explain, but I'll try ;)

I begin the game, by posting an easy dare in a spoiler (like go and get your mail, or so).
Then, the next person (player 2) choses if he/she wants to accept the challenge (only if he/she does, he/she can look in the spoiler!!!). Now player 2 does my dare, and post a reply. But this reply is not how it went. It is my dare, but with a little addition (like: go and get the mail without any underwear.). This must also be in a spoiler.
Then player 3 continues, and the game continues untill someone decide to accept the dare, but when they see it, they don't dare to do it. They chicken out! Important note: If you checked the dare in the spoiler, you are in the game!
If you chicken out, you must post it (like: I chickened out! :( ). Then the next person to reply will post a punishment for you and a new beginner dare.

Example:
Player 1:
Spoiler:
go and get the mail

Player 2 *does it*
Player 2:
Spoiler:
go and get the mail nude

Player 3 *does it*
Player 3:
Spoiler:
go and get the mail nude at broad daylight

Player 4: Chickened out
Player 5: punishment for player 4 [blah blah blah]. New dare:
Spoiler:
Go to the beach
Etc...

GetdareTEO 11-27-2010 04:04 PM

Okay, I'll begin:
Spoiler:
Go for an hour without underwear (not including bra)

Kerrigan 11-27-2010 04:32 PM

I accepted the dare.

Expansion of the dare:

Spoiler:
Go a day without underwear, Female: No bra & panties. Male: Flies open.

partymouse 11-27-2010 07:28 PM

i accept the dare

Expansion:
Spoiler:
Go for a day without underwear, Female: No bra & panties. Male: Flies open. one hour of the day must be spent naked

Aws0mealex 11-27-2010 07:59 PM

Dare accepted
Expansion:
Spoiler:
Go for a day without underwear, Female: No bra & panties. Male: Flies open. All time at home must be spent naked. Plus edge once for every item of clothing worn throughout the day

Honesteyes 11-28-2010 03:54 AM

I chickened out :(

GetdareTEO 11-28-2010 04:13 AM

Punishment: Take 3 pictures of yourself naked (including face), take 3 pictures of your email adress (written on a piece of paper or whatever),, and take 4 pictures of 'getdare.com' and your username (also written on something). Print out the pictures at (least 10*10 cm) and go to the mall. Turn the pictures around, so you only see the back of them, and shuffle them. Now go for a walk in the mall, and drop 7 of the pics at different places, and then go home. Only when you are at home, you can check wich pictures you DIDN'T drop.

New dare:
Spoiler:
Go and buy something

Aivey 11-28-2010 04:38 AM

Dare accepted (:
Spoiler:
Go buy something+without any underwear

Interesting dare idea (^^

Robbo! 11-28-2010 07:37 AM

Dare accepted.

Spoiler:
Go buy something while wearing no underwear. Use a changing room and try on at least three pairs of pants (still commando)

lostwalker 11-28-2010 06:37 PM

Spoiler:
Enter the first changing room closes to the entrance into the changing area and leave the door slightly ajar (meaning not fully closed) while you try on the clothing.

Skarin 11-28-2010 06:44 PM

i chickened out :( sorry guys

BLiverpool 11-28-2010 06:49 PM

Punishment:

Spoiler:
spend two weeks without underwear

Dare:

Spoiler:
No underwear for one week

dragonator 11-28-2010 07:41 PM

I chickened out :( i've got gym 3 times this week and have to change in front of people so i can't do the dare :(

rst1988 11-28-2010 07:50 PM

Punishment: Cum in your underwear and leave it on throughout the day, especially when you go to the gym.

Spoiler:
Buy something you wouldn't normally buy at the store

Sasahara 11-28-2010 07:58 PM

Accepted.

Spoiler:
Buy something you wouldn't normally buy at the store. It must be something personal for someone of the opposite sex (tampons, condoms, etc)