getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Cruelest Denial? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=360718)

andrew_b 02-21-2019 02:02 PM

Cruelest Denial?

What is the cruelest way you have been denied someone or have been denied?

Mockme 02-21-2019 06:01 PM

my ex got me rock hard in a car ride and was like "Nope" and left

andrew_b 02-22-2019 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockme (Post 3579384)
my ex got me rock hard in a car ride and was like "Nope" and left

That is quite cruel alright

kurious kat 02-23-2019 08:05 AM

I wouldn't call it cruel, exactly, but ...Making me ask to continue being denied.

I don't usually do longer denial (as it tends to upset my moods on a day-to-day basis), but I'd agreed to try for a month for my partner. By halfway through, I was, predictably, struggling with it. My brain wanted to please. My body wanted to orgasm. I was a lovely, delightful mess (just as intended).

As he pushed me to the edge, he began to whisper in my ear.
"Do you want to cum?"
"Yes!"
"But are you going to?"
"No..."
"...I wouldn't hold it against you, you know. You could cum right now, stop all this, and have allll those orgasms you've been holding off."
"But ...I ...I want to keep my promise." I'd put in a lot of effort to get this far already.
He nodded, not letting up on the stimulation. "If you really want to wait until the end of the month, just ask me to stop."
My brain overloaded. I wanted to go on. I didn't want to disappoint. My body wanted to let go.
He continued, "If you don't ask, we'll just keep going. Just like this. You wouldn't mind that, would you?"
It was hard to speak. It was hard to THINK.
"I wouldn't be mad," he promised. "We're just doing this to see what happens, right?"
I could feel myself running out of time, but that only made it harder to form words. "... ... ...Please...??"
"Please, what?"
At that moment, something in my brain fell apart. The request tumbled out in a helpless stream of desperation. "Please ...don't make me cum. I want to be good. Please stop."

And as the words rushed out... it all ...stopped.

It was lovely.
And terrible.
And important.
...Perhaps a littttle bit cruel.

But I did make it to the end of the month - grumpily and resentfully, at times, but I made it! So it was an informative experience, and I'm glad I had it, even if it felt impossible at moments like that. Does that count as cruel?

alfa1591 02-23-2019 08:06 AM

I've unfortunately not experienced much cruel denial, if anyone would like to change that then feel free x

Alibell 04-21-2023 10:17 AM

I absolutely love this story. Thank you for sharing.

littleraisin 04-21-2023 01:27 PM

Two hours edging, no cummies.

It was denied for months, forced to edge for two hours straight punching both balls five times between edges and then not allowed to cum. It made it realise it's an object not a person so it was grateful Mistress done that to it.