getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Facesitting, do you like it? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=384346)

andrew_b 04-19-2020 09:43 AM

Facesitting, do you like it?

Do you like when a woman sits on your face, not allowing you to breathe?

If so, do you prefer a skinny or larger woman do it?

EasilyStopped 04-21-2020 07:26 PM

Absolutely love it, one of my favorite things. I prefer if she's facing toward my feet so I can see her ass and like a skinny (hairy) woman.

tcitycity 04-21-2020 10:20 PM

either way

i like eating out a girl -- no matter .. how.

i prefer her facing me so that i can see her enjoyment --- but whatever works.
I most like eating her out facing her in bed ---
In all cases the girl gotta be shaved.

Most of the girls prefer im shaved down there.. but i usually let them do that

Matt: 04-21-2020 10:29 PM

I love it! I'm not fussy on size, big, small, medium all fine.
Happy to service either hole (provided clean lol)

sissybill 04-22-2020 04:01 PM

Do you like when a woman sits on your face, not allowing you to breathe? = omg yes

If so, do you prefer a skinny or larger woman do it? = a thick woman too get my hole face between her cheeks

rhode64 04-22-2020 04:28 PM

No

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3981029)

Not particularly just not my thing .

Thifr 04-22-2020 04:56 PM

I love that. Really.
All girls, not too hairy.

alex_af1996 02-05-2024 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3981029)

My partner did this to me after I told her to. I was basically moving her aside to breathe it was so good. I was too focused on her to realise she was sucking my cock
What ever size my partner is

tarheel52 04-01-2024 08:21 AM

I love when my SO sits on my face. It puts her in total control. She sits facing away from me (her face toward my feet). She sits with either her pussy or asshole on my mouth and tongue and often grinds my face giving me time to get some breath as she’s fucking my face. If I’m lucky she teases my cock, balls and asshole. Sometimes stroking, squeezing and smacking my cock and balls or fingering my ass. Other times she focuses on her pleasure and doesn’t touch me at all which is great too.

dared to perfection 04-01-2024 08:26 AM

I don't enjoy a full smother without breathing anymore maybe a long time ago I did when I was far more enthusiastic.

I do still very much enjoy having to hold my tongue out for her to grind her clit on. I've also been known to wear a dildo gag and get my face ridden .

Nevets007 04-01-2024 11:12 AM

I’ve only had my ex do it but I loved it.
She wasn’t kinky and was either concerned I was unable to breath or enjoying herself so much she forgot to give me air. Led to some interesting moments. At first she felt to self conscious but after a few times it was one of her favourite positions looking down at my dick and sometimes letting me touch myself.

andrew_b 04-09-2024 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nevets007 (Post 5462601)
I’ve only had my ex do it but I loved it.
She wasn’t kinky and was either concerned I was unable to breath or enjoying herself so much she forgot to give me air. Led to some interesting moments. At first she felt to self conscious but after a few times it was one of her favourite positions looking down at my dick and sometimes letting me touch myself.

That's why I find it so exciting I think