getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   been awhile… still an anal whore. (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431431)

punishme_666 01-12-2024 11:59 AM

been awhile… still an anal whore.

hey again…. I’m going to work and really want to stretch my asshole by plugging all day ♡ instead of 30 minutes like last time I’m doing it by 10 minutes so each comment adds 10 minutes of time spent plugged.

Rules:
-I can take it out to use the restroom, but must edge before putting it back in
-Only can use my own wetness as lube

First person to comment gets to tell me if I keep my medium sized plug in or if I should put in my large one (you can pick an approximate time if you think I should use both!) and add 15 minutes instead of my 10.

Second person to comment can add on two additional rules and adds on 15 minutes to my time instead of 10!

Every third commenter can propose a punishment for me to do (either safe to do at work or something to do when I get home please specify)

Each commenter has to be a different person for the first two. Multiple comments are allowed from the same person just make sure they are spaced out by one or multiple people. No other toys or implements involved besides my hands and plugs since I’ll be at work! I have already started plugging so your job is to just keep me in it ♡. My only limits for this are that it must be safe for me to do at work, no photos/videos, and nothing bloody!

Lesbian Kitty 01-12-2024 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by punishme_666 (Post 5372414)
hey again…. I’m going to work and really want to stretch my asshole by plugging all day ♡ instead of 30 minutes like last time I’m doing it by 10 minutes so each comment adds 10 minutes of time spent plugged.

Rules:
-I can take it out to use the restroom, but must edge before putting it back in
-Only can use my own wetness as lube

First person to comment gets to tell me if I keep my medium sized plug in or if I should put in my large one (you can pick an approximate time if you think I should use both!) and add 15 minutes instead of my 10.

Second person to comment can add on two additional rules and adds on 15 minutes to my time instead of 10!

Every third commenter can propose a punishment for me to do (either safe to do at work or something to do when I get home please specify)

Each commenter has to be a different person for the first two. Multiple comments are allowed from the same person just make sure they are spaced out by one or multiple people. No other toys or implements involved besides my hands and plugs since I’ll be at work! I have already started plugging so your job is to just keep me in it ♡. My only limits for this are that it must be safe for me to do at work, no photos/videos, and nothing bloody!

I think medium is good to start

Have fun today!

punishme_666 01-12-2024 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lesbian Kitty (Post 5372416)
I think medium is good to start

Have fun today!

Thank you I will have tons of fun! Since you chose to keep me with the medium one, I will allow the tenth commenter to decide if I should switch to my larger one or keep the medium one in. They can choose to either have it be asap (when I see the comment) or after a certain amount of time!