getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   use me - 19/f (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=323291)

yourdirtyslavegirl 09-29-2017 02:38 PM

use me - 19/f

degrade me and make me feel like the slut i am. tell me what to do. make my pussy wet. i'm a filthy whore who is only good for fucking. give me rules, masturbation instructions, and daily tasks. embarrass me (privately please). i want my cunt used and abused. i don't currently have any toys as i am home from college for the weekend, but we can make do ;)

RandomPersin 09-29-2017 02:45 PM

You should write Fuck Here on both your thighs pointing to your pussy. Then you should stuff your pussy with your vibrator and go in public. Go to the mall or to get food. Wear the shortest shorts or skirt you have and a top that shows off you chest as much as possible. Oh and no bra allowed.

real_anon 09-29-2017 02:46 PM

1) Clean the toilet seat and rim using only your tongue.
2) No swallowing any spit for 15 minutes. All of it goes in a cup half-full of water.
3) Put clothespins on your nipples.
4) Write "slut" 10 times on your body.
5) Edge 5 times, doing a plank exercise for 60 seconds after each one
6) Only allowed to cum after you empty that cup you had.

PM me if you want more/and or daily tasks.

SoloM35 09-29-2017 02:50 PM

It's becoming recurrent for me, but given your desperate begging: do. the following (I call it edge, slap, repeat):

1. Edge yourself till you are really on the brink to coming
2. With your flat dominand hand slap your pussy as hard as you can while yelling "This dirty slut must not come. this dirty slut is in denial."
3. Repeat step 1 and 2 20 times
4. Edge yourself another (21st) time to the brink. This time continue rubbing until you are past the point of no return, then immediately stop and ruin your orgasm.
5. Follow the last link in my signature and do as you please, depending on the mood you are I to afterwards.

Yoursub2control 09-29-2017 02:56 PM

Masturbate using only root ginger. (choose the longer finger of the root to cut off and use, and peel off the tough skin)

Azarialeigh 09-30-2017 04:33 AM

To start off this dare little bitch, you need to drink 2 full glasses of water. Find a marker (blue or red) and strip naked. Stand in front of a mirror looking at your slutty naked body. See that body. The slut that just striped naked becuse she was told to! Write the word slut across your chest.
See that whore in the mirror. The one begging to be used, the one who can't get sex out of her head. Write whore on your side.
God your such a tease arnt you. You love it when people want to use you. Just like a little cum hungry bitch.
Write cum here on your ass and little bitch on your leg.

Good girl! Now please get dressed and go drink 2 more glasses of water.

When you get the need to use the bathroom you must first strip naked looking at all your writting on your body. Put a clip on each nipple and one on your clit. and edge 2 times. Then post a report on this thread. Then dear little bitch you may go. After you go you may remove the clips. But the writing must stay on your body till your next dare!

Vibratissimo-Boy 09-30-2017 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azarialeigh (Post 2980036)
To start off this dare little bitch, you need to drink 2 full glasses of water. Find a marker (blue or red) and strip naked. Stand in front of a mirror looking at your slutty naked body. See that body. The slut that just striped naked becuse she was told to! Write the word slut across your chest.
See that whore in the mirror. The one begging to be used, the one who can't get sex out of her head. Write whore on your side.
God your such a tease arnt you. You love it when people want to use you. Just like a little cum hungry bitch.
Write cum here on your ass and little bitch on your leg.

Good girl! Now please get dressed and go drink 2 more glasses of water.

When you get the need to use the bathroom you must first strip naked looking at all your writting on your body. Put a clip on each nipple and one on your clit. and edge 2 times. Then post a report on this thread. Then dear little bitch you may go. After you go you may remove the clips. But the writing must stay on your body till your next dare!

so hot! want this too - except the clips...

Azarialeigh 10-01-2017 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vibratissimo-Boy (Post 2980125)
so hot! want this too - except the clips...

Pm me if you want your own custom dare!

BreadFlavoredBread 10-01-2017 06:32 AM

If you are okay with spending some money get yourself this sweater: :p
https://m.ebay.com/itm/Virgin-Killin...item283ba4ad97

linearizationcannon 10-01-2017 08:41 AM

go out, find a random hot guy and offer him a blowjob. That should really make you feel like a slut

Shadow83 10-06-2017 02:06 AM

Take a banana and play with a pussy at home.

Take that banana to your colledge. One hand play with a pussy and eat banana while thinking how good was in the morning :)