getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dice Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Wedgie Dice Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=368516)

PapaJohn 06-28-2019 12:51 PM

Wedgie Dice Dare

Wedgie Dice Dare
Use a D6 unless told otherwise
If you do not want to do a dare, or do not have the requirements, reroll or skip the section
Any time you reroll or skip a part, roll once on the punishment table. (For example of you rerolled on underwear once and wedgie type once, roll twice on the punishment table)

Underwear:
1. Briefs
2. Boxers
3. Boxer Briefs
4. Tighty Whites
5. Swimsuit
6. Underwear of opposite gender

Wedgie:
1. Normal Wedgie
2. Hanging Wedgie
3. Melvin Wedgie
4. Squeaky Clean Wedgie
5. Jock Lock or Propeller Wedgie
6. All

Messy (see ingredients for what to use):
1-4. Yes
5-6. No

Length of Time
(For each wedgie if you rolled all)
1. 10 minutes
2. 20 minutes
3. 30 minutes
4. 45 minutes
5. 1 hour
6. Until underwear rips

Ingredients for Messy Wedgie:
1. Ice Cream Sundae: ice cream (at least two scoops), chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, whip cream, cherries if you want
2. Bananas (roll D6 for how many)
3. Cake: flour, sugar, eggs (still in shell), milk, icing (if you already have a cake you can use two pieces from that)
4. Breakfast: oatmeal, juice, bread, butter, syrup (if you have any other breakfast food you can use that too)
5. Condiments: ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, relish, bbq sauce, salsa (any other sauces you have)
6. All

Punishments
1. Do a multilayered hanging wedgie with at least three pairs of underwear (if you don’t know what this is, it’s where you take a short piece of rope and tie it to your inner most pair of underwear, then put on another pair and tie a longer string to that pair, and then put on another pair and tie an even long piece to that pair. Then hang yourself on the shortest string so that when it rips you’ll fall to the next pair and so on)
2. Roll on the wedgie table and go outside and do that wedgie for at least 15 minutes where someone could possibly see you
3. PM me for a dare
4. PM me and I will do a dare for you (you got lucky)
5. Roll for one of the wedgies. You must now do this wedgie. However in order to get out you must pee in your underwear and stay in the wedgie for 15 minutes before getting out
6. Roll for one of the wedgies. You must now do this wedgie. However in order to get out you must poop in your underwear and stay in the wedgie for 15 minutes before getting out

Let me know how the dare goes in the comment section and feel free to PM about whatever. Thanks!

BabyMe123 12-16-2019 03:37 PM

Ok this sound like fun :) I got:

5) Swimsuit
1) Normal wedgie
4) Messy Yes
4) 45mins
2) Banana

punishment? 2)Roll on the wedgie table and go outside and do that wedgie for at least 15 minutes where someone could possibly see you

Sexenclaw 12-20-2019 05:50 AM

So, my first time through I got a hanging wedge in white tighties until the underwear rips. I'm currently hanging, and it hasn't ripped yet.

I rolled "Messy" twice but don't like Messy dares, so rolled for two punishments. I got 5 and 6 in the punishment section. So it looks like I'll be doing this dare twice more, once peeing in my underwear and once pooping. And here I was trying to avoid messy wedgies!

Patrickpmopen 1 12-22-2019 03:38 PM

If anyone wants to roll for me and make me do this Kik me at aaron181m

jock19 12-29-2019 12:31 AM

I'm up for the challenge on KIK

Saoirse 06-07-2020 05:28 AM

I want to do this but I want someone to roll for me so pm me on kik

YourEnemaLover6969 07-28-2020 02:07 PM

Mmmm roll for me. All I have is thongs

YourEnemaLover6969 09-30-2020 10:24 PM

Mmmm this does sound pretty gun

dylan9040 10-20-2021 10:45 PM

This sounds very fun. Feel free to message me on kik to roll for me or watch me do it.

Chris_Dare 08-31-2022 10:09 PM

looking for someone to roll for me on kik

Enjoys: wedgies, swirlies, bathroom control, piss, dice dares, pee desperation

Likes: bets, dares, forfeits, games, underwear, hypnosis, unfair, blackmailing, punishments, ice

Will do: hidden body writing, minor pain, minor edging, hidden public, messy, feet, humiliating stories

Limits: law, family, exposure, diapers, poop, permanent, blood, major pain, being blackmailed, face, public, piss drinking

(Underwear type: boxer briefs)

Brattylola 10-31-2023 05:56 AM

Saving

Saving for later:)