getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Rules for the next few days (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=346092)

DroolAndObey 07-17-2018 11:13 AM

Rules for the next few days

Hi everyone! I have lots of time to myself for the next several days so I decided to make this post to get rules for me to follow. I'd prefer nothing that leaves my house for dares. I'll be checking in randomly so go ahead and make my time well spent :D Please stay away from my limits for this.

2bchew 07-17-2018 11:52 AM

whenever you pee you must hold your hand in the stream and lick your fingers clean after you finish peeing.

DroolAndObey 07-17-2018 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2bchew (Post 3359979)
whenever you pee you must hold your hand in the stream and lick your fingers clean after you finish peeing.

Thanks, this rule has been added :)

Anyone else want to add something?

Jamin0731 07-17-2018 01:11 PM

Before every orgasm, you must eat any precum that comes out

DomDomDom 07-17-2018 02:01 PM

Spend twenty four hours as close to fully cross dressed as you can, and edge once every two hours. No cumming for thirty six hours

DroolAndObey 07-17-2018 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamin0731 (Post 3360051)
Before every orgasm, you must eat any precum that comes out

Simple enough. Thanks for the extra rule :P
I'll modify this slightly by making it any precum in general since there might be more posts like below where I'm not allowed to orgasm.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DomDomDom (Post 3360089)
Spend twenty four hours as close to fully cross dressed as you can, and edge once every two hours. No cumming for thirty six hours

I'll be starting my 24 hours after making this post and getting dressed up :). I'll be sure to use everything I have to be fully dressed. I'll even stuff my bra and apply red lipstick. Still debating between a corset or a dress. The edging should keep me nice and horny as well. Thank you for adding!

DroolAndObey 07-18-2018 08:32 AM

Quick Update: this thread will continue until Saturday. Until then I'll still accept any more rules anyone wants to add. PM me for more details on how your dare is going. My 24 hours of cross-dressing ends in 6 hours :p

DaVance 07-18-2018 12:59 PM

Once your 24 hours of crossdressing is complete, in less than a couple of hours I believe, you will then spend 12 hours naked. Plus, as a special bonus just for you, your feet must be loosely tied together the first six hours and your hands loosely tied together the second six hours of the 12.

:):):)

Rule slave 07-18-2018 01:03 PM

For the next 48 hours you may not pee in the toilet.

DroolAndObey 07-18-2018 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaVance (Post 3361178)
Once your 24 hours of crossdressing is complete, in less than a couple of hours I believe, you will then spend 12 hours naked. Plus, as a special bonus just for you, your feet must be loosely tied together the first six hours and your hands loosely tied together the second six hours of the 12.

Okay I have about an hour left and then I'll be naked for the next 12, starting with my feet bound the first 6. Hopefully I don't have to go outside at all. Thanks for adding the dare :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rule slave (Post 3361183)
For the next 48 hours you may not pee in the toilet.

Rule added. This'll be a bit tricky without making a mess because of the first rule but I should be fine if I use the tub :p

Keep the rules coming!

LegLovingSissy 07-18-2018 03:02 PM

For the entire time that you are following rules from this thread, you must be in chastity.

DroolAndObey 07-18-2018 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LegLovingSissy (Post 3361277)
For the entire time that you are following rules from this thread, you must be in chastity.

Sorry for late response, adding chastity now.