getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   keep 22f slut spanked! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=416949)

lucy22 08-10-2022 11:56 AM

keep 22f slut spanked!

hi!

I have a wedgie thread just like this and thought it would be fun to have a spanking one as well! I ask that you just respect my limits!

no nicknames, clothing picks, etc.

I have a hairbrush, hand, and leather belt!
I can do ass spanks

each post can give me up to 100 spanks! you can post back to back if you would like! my posts do count. I will leave this thread open as long as it is receiving dares! if I cannot complete your dare I will ask for a punishment!

you can include anything from my likes and dislikes except for the plug!

thank you! I look forward to having a sore red bottom!

Greatcornbow 08-10-2022 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucy22 (Post 4841022)
hi!

I have a wedgie thread just like this and thought it would be fun to have a spanking one as well! I ask that you just respect my limits!

no nicknames, clothing picks, etc.

I have a hairbrush, hand, and leather belt!
I can do ass or pussy spanks.

each post can give me up to 100 spanks! you can post back to back if you would like! my posts do count. I will leave this thread open as long as it is receiving dares! if I cannot complete your dare I will ask for a punishment!

you can include anything from my likes and dislikes except for the plug!

thank you! I look forward to having a sore red bottom!

Do you have anyone else to administer? Far better that way.

Hecky 08-10-2022 01:14 PM

You keep getting yourself in some situation Lucy.
100 spankings on your ass with toothpaste, just a start. Have funzies
If you get someone else to do it i will half the spankings for you

lucy22 08-10-2022 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greatcornbow (Post 4841045)
Do you have anyone else to administer? Far better that way.

yes, I do have someone who can administer it.

Hecky 08-10-2022 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucy22 (Post 4841149)

Than you can half my amount. But that person has to do it, for the entire spankings list.(as long as they want to)
Good luck with your spankings <3

rog4four 08-10-2022 03:19 PM

Using the leather belt, let's have 100 pussy spanks by your partner, close to an open window!

Greatcornbow 08-10-2022 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucy22 (Post 4841149)

Brlliant. In that case s/he to give you a starter of two dozen with leather belt.

Bare bum,fill strength, and low down where it meets the thighs and can also catch the soft inside fleshy area.

More to follow after your report.

MrSpanker 08-10-2022 06:00 PM

Have the other person lay 50 across your ass with the belt

lucy22 09-05-2022 02:22 AM

I have been acting pretty bratty recently and i’ve been swearing a lot too. After some consideration I decided that I deserved a hard punishment for my actions. I was reluctant to do so because i didn’t want to be punished too hard but then I knew that i had to be spanked. So I got some toothpaste, put it in my asshole to burn and sat down to write this. I will only wash it off after i finish writing this.

For my naughty behaviour I will be asking for self spanking tasks in this thread. I am talking about spanks applied to my ass. These are the types of punishment spanks I deserve. If your post has spankings to any other part of my body I will not do them

your spanking task can include any of the implements listed below
- Plastic hairbrush
- Leather belt
- Wooden spoon
- Cord

you can give me corner time if you want as well, specify how long and how i should be doing it

you can make me wedgie myself while I do it if you want to.

i MIGHT post pictures in this thread but that is a limit so i can’t promise it!

please post your punishments to spank this naughty girl and teach her a harsh lesson. after these punishments I will definitely be less naughty.

leave as much or as little detail as you want.

Wolffie 09-05-2022 11:07 AM

I’m surprised this thread is so inactive especially after seeing the colour of Lucy’s ass in the albums it definitely needs to be redder than that - I. Want her squirming and hopping around so 100 shanks with the cord to start 😊

JackBlack351 09-05-2022 12:49 PM

Hello again Lucy, you naughty girl,

Let's warm you up with 50 hard spanks with the leather belt, given by someone else if possible. Have fun!

lucy22 09-06-2022 09:39 AM

i’ll create a list of spanks to do and will start them when my s.o. comes over