getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Visiting the Sex Shop (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=403107)

MirandaCole21 05-12-2021 02:21 AM

Visiting the Sex Shop

Hey, I'm back at it again and looking to visit a sex shop in full sissy attire. I'm not exactly looking to buy anything, but I'm not saying I won't. I mostly just want some fun, maybe a little risky, flirty, cute, fun, naughty, or humiliating dares to do while I'm there.
Oh, and don't forget to suggest an outfit!

Daremaster04 05-12-2021 02:27 AM

Go in a one piece which you have

MirandaCole21 05-12-2021 08:47 AM

Thank you for the clothing suggestion. Anyone else before I go? Tasks, dares, clothing, anything.

Blue Griffin 05-12-2021 10:24 AM

What’s you clothing list? I’m sure you can wear something much more interesting than just a one piece to the store.

You said full sissy attire, so what did you have in mind.

Ask if they have any bras that match your panties. Give yourself a big wedgie to show them what your panties look like and leave it hanging in place afterwards.

MirandaCole21 05-12-2021 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Griffin (Post 4373783)
What’s you clothing list? I’m sure you can wear something much more interesting than just a one piece to the store.

You said full sissy attire, so what did you have in mind.

Ask if they have any bras that match your panties. Give yourself a big wedgie to show them what your panties look like and leave it hanging in place afterwards.

Ooh, that's a fun dare. I have a wide variety of bras and panties. Any suggestions for what kind of panties I should wear? I most likely will have what you suggest.
I have several different outfits like a very slutty schoolgirl outfit, a maid's dress, nurse's dress, cheerleader uniform, sailor outfit, etc. I have several dresses such as a pink skater dress, black and white skater dress, a tiny white mesh dress on top with a pink skirt on bottom, and a couple lbd's. As far as skirts go, I have a ton of minis and borderline micros. I have a pink, red, and green plaid extra minis. I have a red plaid mini that's real public wear material. I have black and blue extra minis with lacy petticoats. I have a black miniskirt that almost comes down to my knees. I have a denim mini and a denim skater mini. I have various other skirts. I have black booty shorts, pink "fuck me" shorts, pink running shorts, daisy dukes that don't fit currently around my waist, and so on. As for accessories and other stuff, I have various knee socks and thigh highs and pantyhose, but pantyhose don't really do it for me.
Feel free to suggest something if I didn't mention it. I might have it. :)

Blue Griffin 05-12-2021 11:13 AM

Most embarrassing pair of panties, micro or mini skirt, write “spank me” on your butt cheeks or on tape and put those on your butt. Tie off shirt, super stuffed bra, and while you’re at the store fix your lipstick/makeup according to the store clerk choice.

Be sure to bend over a lot while browsing.

MirandaCole21 05-12-2021 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Griffin (Post 4373814)
Most embarrassing pair of panties, micro or mini skirt, write “spank me” on your butt cheeks or on tape and put those on your butt. Tie off shirt, super stuffed bra, and while you’re at the store fix your lipstick/makeup according to the store clerk choice.

Be sure to bend over a lot while browsing.

Sounds super exciting! I'll probably be doing that.

Greatcornbow 05-15-2021 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MirandaCole21 (Post 4373423)
Hey, I'm back at it again and looking to visit a sex shop in full sissy attire. I'm not exactly looking to buy anything, but I'm not saying I won't. I mostly just want some fun, maybe a little risky, flirty, cute, fun, naughty, or humiliating dares to do while I'm there.
Oh, and don't forget to suggest an outfit!

You must ask an F assistant what steel chastity devices they stock or can order and which she recommends for long-term continuous wear Then purchase that one. You must also ask her if she knows anyone who will keep the keys.