getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   [20/f] Make me earn my orgasms... (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=398270)

SimplySara 01-04-2021 05:06 PM

[20/f] Make me earn my orgasms...

The general consensus on the forums is that I have become too reliant on being able to cum whenever I please... in fact, until recently, I would cum almost daily... and have at least two or three back to back orgasms each time...

I have since flirted with some orgasm control on my dare thread... and now I want to put in place a points system so that I have to perform tasks in order to earn my orgasms...

The idea is to have standing tasks that each have a points value attached to them... I then have to perform one or more of these tasks to earn points... and I need to reach 20 points each time I want to orgasm... I want you to decide what the tasks should be and how many points they are worth...

I'll start the thread off with an example task:
  • Exposing my breasts for 15 straight minutes in one of the public areas of the house with more than one housemate at home gives me 5 points

Please suggest more standing tasks that I can draw from to earn my orgasms...

I will maintain an updated list of tasks in the following blog:
Task Repository

In addition to the set tasks, contributors can also suggest one-off tasks that are maybe more risky but worth more points, giving me extra opportunities to cum...

Sara

P.S. Thanks Danzy for coming up with this idea...!!

athmarr 01-04-2021 05:38 PM

Since I’ve enjoyed reading through your other thread, it’s only fair to help you out.

Each edge in the company of a housemate is 2 points, if it includes a toy you get 1 bonus (so 3 per edge total).

Bdsub 01-04-2021 05:46 PM

A couple easy basics if you like them.

No panties for 8 hours - 2 points ?
No bra for 8 hours - 3 points ?
Anytime sleeping does not count

maddog2048 01-04-2021 06:09 PM

Very nice idea. Here are some suggestions:

Basics:
Wear skirt and no panties for day - 5
No bra with thin/tight top for day - 5
Edge - 3
Public edge - 8
Public edge with vibrator - 12
Flash tits/ass in public - 1
20 hard spanks - 1
10 hard clit spanks - 2
Spank until ass noticibly red - 10
1 hour naked in room- 1
1 hour naked door open slightly - 5
Pull panties down to ankles in public, wait 1 min- 5
Deepthroat dildo for 5 minutes - 3
Use toilet/shower with no lock - 5
Shower with door open (no one home) - 7
Use public toilet unlocked - 15

Perhaps you could have some discount orgasm options? Eg. Orgasm while you can see another persons face or in public place costs just 10

Some bigger point ideas:
Go to toilet and back naked while people are home - 20
Pee with door open while people are home - 20
Edge in common area under blanket while people in room - 20
Slap tits until you're in tears - 20
Spank ass until in tears, then 100 more - 25
Be outside your front door naked - 1 per min or 1 per meter from door
Shower with door open, people home - 40
Edge naked in public place - 60

SimplySara 01-04-2021 06:23 PM

@athmarr @Bdsub I have added your tasks to my list...

I have decided to maintain an updated list of tasks in a blog for ready reference:
Task Repository

@maddog2048 Off to review your tasks now...

Rickwills87 01-04-2021 06:44 PM

How about some exercise points
Naked jumping jacks in room door open 2 points per 10 jumping jacks
Naked squats in room door open 2 points per 10 squats

GeorgeHall 01-04-2021 06:55 PM

Not sure if this falls under your limits or the rules of the thread, but how about every time you use the toilet you lose 2 points

SimplySara 01-04-2021 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maddog2048 (Post 4253550)

Basics:
Edge - 3
Public edge - 8
20 hard spanks - 1
10 hard clit spanks - 2
1 hour naked in room- 1

Perhaps you could have some discount orgasm options? Eg. Orgasm while you can see another persons face or in public place costs just 10

Some bigger point ideas:

Thanks... I've added a few of the ideas to my list... have kept the public place ones out at the moment because of strict lockdown restrictions in England right now...

I also really like the discount options... I'll keep them in mind and introduce them later...

SimplySara 01-04-2021 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgeHall (Post 4253572)
Not sure if this falls under your limits or the rules of the thread, but how about every time you use the toilet you lose 2 points

oooh I like the idea of losing points under certain scenarios... it'll make things even more challenging... I'll get back to you on this tomorrow... it's past 2am and I'm half asleep so I don't want to agree to something I might regret later... lol...

I've built up a nice little list of tasks already but keep 'em coming... the more the better...

maddog2048 01-04-2021 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimplySara (Post 4253573)
Thanks... I've added a few of the ideas to my list... have kept the public place ones out at the moment because of strict lockdown restrictions in England right now...

I also really like the discount options... I'll keep them in mind and introduce them later...

Cool. Hopefully this system makes you appreciate, and enjoy, your orgasms more..

Yeah I think you're better to keep it simple at first then add complexity as you go or it'll be too hard to follow.

The other idea I had along the same lines as discounts was to eventually introduce mechanisms like:

Anti-orgasm greed: cost of orgasms on same day escalates (20,30,40 or even exponentially 20,40,80..). So if you get really horny one day or want multi-orgasms you'll have to pay dearly.

Orgasm hoarder : If you haven't orgasmed in last 3 days the cost of all orgasms is halved today. This would encourage you to save up and then splurge..

Akitawa 01-05-2021 01:50 AM

Go big or go home: Edging yourself giving 2+X point. Initially x is 0 but if you take this quest again within two minutes, increase X with one. Not taking this quest again in two minutes will reset X. If you cum from this task, you need to twerk in a public area with a dildo in ass(fully clothed) for 5 mins. There's 12 hours cooldown if X becomes 0 again.

Lucky duckling: Flip a coin. If head, you get 5 coins. If tail, all of your coin is gone or edge yourself four times. Can't use your coin for 6 hours if you edge yourself.

SimplySara 01-05-2021 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maddog2048 (Post 4253670)
Cool. Hopefully this system makes you appreciate, and enjoy, your orgasms more..

Yeah I think you're better to keep it simple at first then add complexity as you go or it'll be too hard to follow.

The other idea I had along the same lines as discounts was to eventually introduce mechanisms like:

Anti-orgasm greed: cost of orgasms on same day escalates (20,30,40 or even exponentially 20,40,80..). So if you get really horny one day or want multi-orgasms you'll have to pay dearly.

Orgasm hoarder : If you haven't orgasmed in last 3 days the cost of all orgasms is halved today. This would encourage you to save up and then splurge..

Yes I do hope having to earn my orgasms makes me appreciate and enjoy them more...

I love the Anti-orgasm greed and Orgasm hoarder ideas... I'm tempted to activate them right away... but I'll wait a bit and see how things go before activating them...

Danzy 01-05-2021 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maddog2048 (Post 4253550)

Basics:
Edge - 3
Public edge - 8
20 hard spanks - 1
10 hard clit spanks - 2
1 hour naked in room- 1

Some bigger point ideas:

I like all these ideas but I have to say I think some of the points allocations are too generous.

SimplySara 01-05-2021 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgeHall (Post 4253572)

So after sleeping on it I've decided to accept this... but limit it to losing one point every time I use the toilet... considering I use it at least five times in a day at an average...

And against better judgement... purely based on how wet thinking about negative points has made me... I'm open to more ideas that lead to negative points... I already know I'm going to regret this... lol...

CaffeineColin 01-05-2021 02:04 AM

What a wonderful idea!

How about this:
2 points for every half hour spent naked on your bed with the door at least 1/4 open and at least one other person awake at home.

Bonus points:
2 extra points if the door is completely open
2 extra points if you are blindfolded
2 extra points if you are handcuffed with your arms above your head

The bonuses are cumulative so if you're naked (2), with the door completely open (2), blindfolded (2), handcuffed (2) you'd have 8 points in 30 minutes.

A separate idea: clean the entire apartment totally naked - 5 points.

Looking forward to hearing about how it goes.

Have fun,
-Colin