getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Please send me PM Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=398428)

Kah 01-08-2021 02:13 AM

Please send me PM Dares

Hello Everyone.

Long time users of GD might remember me from over a year ago as being somewhat active on this platform, but 2020 hit hard right out of the gate and it has taken a lot of time for me to collect myself properly to the point where I am comfortable with exploring the daring side of myself again.

I am having a fresh start as of today here on GetDare, where I intend to participate more with various threads on the website and to become an active member of the community once again. I am starting by opening my PM dares again, of which I have had closed since January of last year.

I have cleared my Private Message Box, so I know every message sent to me was sent after I publish this thread, and I aim to deliver and adequate report of how I completed the dares to whoever sends them to me.

A list of of my dares can be found in the link in my signature.

<3 Kah

Bloxo 01-08-2021 02:15 AM

To keep this thread alive I will post here:

You are to SHAVE and only wash up with a BUCKET

Kah 01-08-2021 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloxo (Post 4256955)

I guess I'll post my report here too ;)

<3 Kah

bluedieblub 01-08-2021 02:34 AM

I do find posting here to keep the thread alive a good idea, gets you more pm dares. And welcome back Kah!

Have a QUICK STRIP and lets DENY you your orgasm for the day.

Kah 01-08-2021 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluedieblub (Post 4256964)
I do find posting here to keep the thread alive a good idea, gets you more pm dares. And welcome back Kah!

Have a QUICK STRIP and lets DENY you your orgasm for the day.

Good think I'm already naked, about to shave my whole body ;). The denial is annoying though :mad:

<3 Kah

bluedieblub 01-08-2021 02:46 AM

Lucky you, already being naked. I assume you won't mind playing a NUDIST then and enjoying the hairless body? ;)

And denial is always annoying. And fun. I'm sure it's in your pm dares for a reason ;) How many dares do you want to get?

Kah 01-08-2021 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloxo (Post 4256955)

Hi Bloxo.

I am now completely shaved, not that there was much to get rid of. I usually give myself a full shave on Mondays anyway, so all your dare made me do was get a head start on next week <3.

The bucket was not fun, the heating for where I live is currently not working properly, so having to kneel on the cold floor and rub a wet sponge up and down my body was not fun. I'm still shivering a little bit, and thanks to @bluedieblub giving me the NUDIST dare, I cant even wear a towel to warm myself a little bit.

I guess I'll spend the next hour huddled next to a portable heater

<3 Kah

Bloxo 01-08-2021 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kah (Post 4256977)
Hi Bloxo.

I am now completely shaved, not that there was much to get rid of. I usually give myself a full shave on Mondays anyway, so all your dare made me do was get a head start on next week <3.

The bucket was not fun, the heating for where I live is currently not working properly, so having to kneel on the cold floor and rub a wet sponge up and down my body was not fun. I'm still shivering a little bit, and thanks to @bluedieblub giving me the NUDIST dare, I cant even wear a towel to warm myself a little bit.

I guess I'll spend the next hour huddled next to a portable heater

<3 Kah

To help you add have some HOT tea

I would also suggest to ADD some exercise dares, including doing 20 jumping jacks to improve body warmth

Kah 01-08-2021 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloxo (Post 4256979)
To help you add have some HOT tea

I would also suggest to ADD some exercise dares, including doing 20 jumping jacks to improve body warmth

Thank you for the Tea, I really appreciate it.

I have added a few exercise dares as you requested.

<3 Kah

athmarr 01-08-2021 03:17 AM

Well let’s hope the tea warms you up. Once you’ve finished it, enjoy a WINDOW. Especially with today’s temperatures.

Kah 01-08-2021 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by athmarr (Post 4256989)
Well let’s hope the tea warms you up. Once you’ve finished it, enjoy a WINDOW. Especially with today’s temperatures.

Hi Athmarr, thank you for the dare

Luckily someone in my PMs had already dared me to do window, so I did both of these at the same time.

<3 Kah

Bloxo 01-08-2021 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kah (Post 4256988)
Thank you for the Tea, I really appreciate it.

I have added a few exercise dares as you requested.

<3 Kah

Let’s then give you FATTY to really warm you up :)

Kah 01-08-2021 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloxo (Post 4256997)
Let’s then give you FATTY to really warm you up :)

All finished, thank you very much, it got me nice and warmed up. And my nudity dare had expired so I can get dressed again.

<3 Kah

mattreferee1 01-08-2021 04:05 AM

As the weekend is coming I think DOWN GIRL

Enjoy the sleep.

Daring_Alice 01-08-2021 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattreferee1 (Post 4257036)
As the weekend is coming I think DOWN GIRL

Enjoy the sleep.

Is this reasonable to achieve, considering the heating is broken and the North ogb England has had snow?