getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dice Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   25 - Extreme Online Exposure Dice Game (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=342419)

superfruit 05-31-2018 03:29 AM

25 - Extreme Online Exposure Dice Game

The object of the game is simple: you have to score 25 points to win. As soon as your score passes 25, the game ends and all photos and personal info get uploaded to kinktalk.com and they will remain there permanently.

You gain points by rolling a 6 sided dice, either through kik or on a website like rolz.org where the rolls can be verified. Whatever number you roll gets added directly on to your score.

However, there are forfeits for rolling a 1, 2 or 3.
  • Every time you roll a 3 you have to send a nude, full face photo to the person you are playing with.
  • Every time you roll a 2 you have to send a nude, full face photo to the person you are playing with and subtract 5 from your total score.
  • Every time you roll a 1 you have to reveal the next piece of personal information from the list below and subtract 10 from your total score.
The personal information is revealed sequentially from the list below each time a 1 is rolled. Whatever info has been revealed by the end of the game gets uploaded to the album on kinktalk along with any photos that have been sent. There are several optional items on the list that you can either skip over or choose to fulfil in order to slow down the overall progression through the list.

Personal Information:
  1. Real first name
  2. First letter of surname
  3. Optional: Write first name and initial of surname in black marker on your chest for all future photos. Fill in the rest of your surname as soon as it is revealed
  4. City and country you live in
  5. Mobile number
  6. Street name
  7. Real full name (first, middle, last)
  8. Full address
  9. Optional: Send a photo holding up a sign with all personal info revealed so far
  10. Take closeup photo of ID with all info readable and send it. From now on, all nude photos sent after rolling a 2 or a 3 have to be holding your ID
  11. Optional: Send a video of you masturbating and reading out every piece of info on your ID, e.g. "My full name is.... my date of birth is..." The video will be uploaded to a different site and linked in the kinktalk album description.
  12. Optional: Send a closeup photo of a second piece of ID (e.g. drivers licence, passport, student card)
  13. Optional: Send a closeup photo of a third piece of ID
  14. Optional: Send a closeup photo of the front of a bank card
  15. Real life facebook address
  16. Make your facebook friends list public for 24 hours
  17. Optional: post a link to the kinktalk album somewhere on your facebook page for 24 hours (e.g. under a very old photo that no one is likely to see)
  18. Optional: change all facebook privacy settings so that everything is set at the minimum levels of privacy possible for 24 hours
  19. Optional: real life twitter account (provided tweets are not protected and you are followed by real life friends)
  20. Optional: real life instagram account (provided account is not private and you are followed by real life friends)
  21. Facebook login details
Optional bonus roll before you start (for the daring):
  1. Nothing, you're safe
  2. You now need 50 points to win the game
  3. You have to reveal two pieces of personal info each time you roll a 1
  4. You have to use a 5 sided dice for the whole game
  5. Rolling a 1 now resets your score to 0 instead of subtracting 10
  6. Bad luck! Roll a d10 and reveal that many pieces of personal info from the list before you start

derrammler 05-31-2018 04:07 AM

I want to try this one. Hit me up

firfir 05-31-2018 06:26 AM

im in that game :) contact me by kik: firfir5555

angrex 05-31-2018 04:49 PM

i am into this like sub or dom.

angrex 06-17-2018 04:38 PM

I am un this again for a while

cbtexhib. 06-17-2018 08:21 PM

Im in for this game.

pranadevil 06-17-2018 10:46 PM

I'll happily help any females that wish to do this so they don't chicken out.

oktorm 06-18-2018 02:18 AM

I'd like to try this. Kik: oktorm

publicdaresdc 06-18-2018 04:33 AM

I want to play

I want to try this. Kik saolder4young thank you

Mikieswe 06-18-2018 04:35 AM

I consent to this dare.
Kik Mikieswe

funnydude 07-02-2018 09:08 AM

I can try this one

Frostcat 08-10-2018 02:59 PM

I'm interested Kik NovaOne12