getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Ask me Anything (AMA) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   New to getDare, 18 Female, curious and honest. (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=360980)

AngelicSinner 02-25-2019 04:57 PM

New to getDare, 18 Female, curious and honest.

Hello everyone, I am brand New to getDare and I thought I'd start by saying hello to everyone and just put myself out there. So if anyone has anything they'd like to ask me I will happily answer honestly and to the best of my ability. I'm looking to explore myself more and hopefully will get some good questions that will really make me think and perhaps even more curious.

So feel free to ask away!

The only questions i will not answer is personal information such as my address and such.

MastersVoice 02-25-2019 05:01 PM

Hey AngelicSinner,

Welcome to getDare.

How did you come across getDare?

M.V

Mercuratic 02-25-2019 05:05 PM

Welcome!

Why did you decide to join?

IWon 02-25-2019 05:09 PM

What are your thoughts on bondage? If you were to try it, would you rather be on the receiving or giving end? Assuming you haven't before.

AngelicSinner 02-25-2019 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MastersVoice (Post 3583734)
Hey AngelicSinner,

Welcome to getDare.

How did you come across getDare?

M.V

Hello, nice to meet you. And thank you for the welcome

I stumbled across getDare by accident. I was browsing the internet on a night that i was bored and i looked up "exciting risky dice dares" it took me to the dice dare part of getDare. That is how i found getDare

AngelicSinner 02-25-2019 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercuratic (Post 3583738)
Welcome!

Why did you decide to join?

I had actually hung around the site just simply observing for a while. But i was more curious and you are only allowed so much access as a guest and i realized I actually wanted to participate in some of the things I saw or at least be able to interact with like minded people on this site who had similar likes as me. and it seemed like a lot of people were really honest and didn't try to hide who they were, that is why i decided to join.

AngelicSinner 02-25-2019 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IWon (Post 3583744)
What are your thoughts on bondage? If you were to try it, would you rather be on the receiving or giving end? Assuming you haven't before.

I am very curious about bondage and think I might like to experiment with it in the future. I currently have never been bound. I think if I were to participate in bondage I would most likely wish to be on the receiving end. I have to admit the thought of being tied up and at the mercy of someone else does turn me on salightly. I cannot however see my self tying someone else up and using them.

getdaring 02-25-2019 05:24 PM

so how long have you been lurking here, and have you done any of the dares on here? how experienced are you with dares?

MastersVoice 02-25-2019 05:28 PM

Why the name AngelicSinner?

isitlogical 02-25-2019 05:51 PM

What is your personal favorite (biggest turn on for you) but unlived sexual fantasy?

AngelicSinner 02-25-2019 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MastersVoice (Post 3583761)
Why the name AngelicSinner?

Well I chose the name AngelicSinner for the reason that I haven't had much experience with, but am still into kink. I also chose it because I am still a virgin, I must admit though it is of my own choice and yet I'm not exactly what most people would consider innocent. That is why I chose the name.

AngelicSinner 02-25-2019 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by getdaring (Post 3583757)
so how long have you been lurking here, and have you done any of the dares on here? how experienced are you with dares?

About two months. I have not yet completed a dare from this site yet but i have completed some not related to this site and am I no expert but do have some experience with dares.

AngelicSinner 02-25-2019 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by isitlogical (Post 3583774)
What is your personal favorite (biggest turn on for you) but unlived sexual fantasy?

Hmmmm i'm not sure about that one. My biggest turn on but unlived sexual fantasy would be a role play scene. in the form of an interrogation where I was tied up and restrained while someone used different implements on different parts of my body. Alternating between painful and pleasurable tactics to try and get me to talk while I resisted, ultimately making it worse on myself before I ultimately break and confess whatever information they were trying to get.

I hope that answered your question.

batfinch 02-25-2019 08:17 PM

Do you always sit on the toilet seat?

AngelicSinner 02-25-2019 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batfinch (Post 3583895)
Do you always sit on the toilet seat?

ummm, yes? I always sit on the toilet seat when using the bathroom.