getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   bestiality (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=34779)

uncurios 11-05-2009 03:09 PM

bestiality

hey guys jst wanted to start a discusiion on bestiality. what do you think of it right or wrong u into it etc etc

Night-1991 11-05-2009 03:11 PM

Obviously this started because of the pet dares thread. I hate it. Simple

theone 11-05-2009 03:45 PM

Bestiality is totally wrong.

Slenderman - Doctor 11-05-2009 03:51 PM

Add me to the "totally wrong" group.

BettyBoop 11-05-2009 03:54 PM

I think it's disgusting. To each his own, but seriously there's a limit.

CollaredBlondie 11-05-2009 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Night-1991 (Post 198981)
I hate it. Simple

Quote:

Originally Posted by theone (Post 198998)
Bestiality is totally wrong.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marvin (Post 199002)
Add me to the "totally wrong" group.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BettyBoop (Post 199003)
I think it's disgusting.

What they said. I think it's horrible.

(high five guys, anyone want a shiney star sticker? You can choose your colour!)

Nixie 11-05-2009 05:39 PM

uhh

Disgusting... Yeah that sums it up

Kinky_sexkitten 11-05-2009 05:42 PM

iTs PRETTi MUCH SiCkKNASTyY EWW>.<

RiskyVenture 11-05-2009 06:21 PM

While I'm not a zoophile or own any animals for that matter, I believe all people are entitled to do what they want as long as they don't cause harm.

Now, does anyone here have an actual argument as to why it's wrong or are you all just looking to fit into this dysfunctional group by uniting in hate against something you probably couldn't care less about?

Shit, if anyone can actually provide a rational thought-out argument as to why it's wrong, you can consider my arrogant ass your property, how's that?

Till then I call hypocrisy and suggest you all consider if that's the kind of open-mindedness you expect from people who don't share your fetishes?

Kinky_sexkitten 11-05-2009 06:24 PM

i dont think the animals have alot of say in it. whoo knows myb ur dog doesnt want u too touchh his doggie junk?? ever thought of that?? lls

RiskyVenture 11-05-2009 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kinky_sexkitten (Post 199081)
i dont think the animals have alot of say in it. whoo knows myb ur dog doesnt want u too touchh his doggie junk?? ever thought of that?? lls

Dogs aren't bound by the laws of manners which we humans are. For instance the chikan incidents in Japan were only able to get this out of hand because they were indoctrinated by their culture to believe that raising your voice is wrong, so instead the innocent girls just stood by while strangers groped them on packed trains.

A dog however is perfectly capable of showing discomfort and has no regard for etiquette.

Hunterman36 11-05-2009 10:04 PM

Ok how bout this do you think that humans are supposed to have sex with animals that genes or DNA can not combine...... NO therefore having sex with an animal with which u can not reproduce serves no practical purpose and can in most cases cause the animal harm or the human so that is why bestiality is wrong SIR

Hunterman36 11-05-2009 10:04 PM

Ok how bout this do you think that humans are supposed to have sex with animals that genes or DNA can not combine...... NO therefore having sex with an animal with which u can not reproduce serves no practical purpose and can in most cases cause the animal harm or the human so that is why bestiality is wrong SIR

Hunterman36 11-05-2009 10:28 PM

sorry for the repeat my computer is very screwed up

00infinity 11-05-2009 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunterman36 (Post 199115)

How is the animal harmed when it shoves it's dick in a girl thats assumed the position? and the same can be said about a girl using a dildo