getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   You, alcohol, and hornyness. (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=45203)

Teeks 04-11-2010 06:21 AM

You, alcohol, and hornyness.

I wondered how alcohol affected your system. I mean, I know that I get very, very, very horny and naughty when I'm tipsy, or drunk. And since i'm going to party tonight, I just thought about it.

So, does alcohol get you horny and naughty?

geewilly 04-11-2010 06:22 AM

I'm really bad when im hungover i get so ridiculously horny that i spend my whole day locked in my room having play time!

AlmightyElemental 04-11-2010 06:27 AM

Teeks, should you be admitting that you drink underage? :P

Actually, when I drink, not only do I not get horny, I actually become incredibly tired and boring. Drinking's not fun for me.

norrich77 04-11-2010 06:28 AM

When I'm drunk I'm also very horny like you, hungover.. not so much! just wanna sleep off the horrible feeling haha..

greatsayaman 04-11-2010 06:28 AM

I don't get drunk, so... it doesn't affect me at all.
Granted I've only drunk alcohol around family members, so I can't really comment on my horniness. I never get horny when I drink, but they're all relatives and that just doesn't do it for me. I don't get horny around family even when I'm not drunk, so I don't think it makes any difference to me at all. :P

Sayonara. =3

marthamay 04-11-2010 06:30 AM

OMG i get so horny when i have drink, and the more i drink the naughtier i get!!

CardiffBoy 04-11-2010 06:34 AM

Yes, i do get stupidly horny when im drunk, up to a point, where i become useless, and just want to sleep! When im hungover im not particularly horny, but as the headache wears off im usually very keen to have some action!Its not a good thing that my gfs hangovers tend to last several hours longer than mine!

weewillie 04-11-2010 06:35 AM

always

I'm always horney but drinking does help

norrich77 04-11-2010 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weewillie (Post 258499)
I'm always horney but drinking does help

well, of course :P

BettyBoop 04-11-2010 07:26 AM

I don't really get drunk but if I drink I usually just get giggly and hyper.

Oh yeah, not that I drink. Because that's illegal and junk.

sweetsong 04-11-2010 08:03 AM

Haha.

I've never been drunk but I guess a little tipsy. It makes me happy and relaxed but not horny...

lokelake 04-11-2010 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlmightyElemental (Post 258491)
Teeks, should you be admitting that you drink underage? :P

Her country has different laws for drinking alcohol.

As for me, I will never get drunk. Getting drunk is bad. I do drink some beer and wine when my dad has some at supper. But I notice no effects on me, probably because I don't drink a lot.

JustAnotherGuy 04-11-2010 12:05 PM

Strict moral rule i follow.

Nothing sexual if i have been drinking
Nothing sexual if they have been drinking.

So it doesnt matter if i get horny =P

Mr.RainbowBanana 04-11-2010 12:19 PM

Drinking doesnt get me horney, in the fact my family uses drinking as games, competitions and random things making walls of cans on cabinets ect for the fun of it. I suppose for me drinking only manages to relax me, if I am not drinking with the family. With the family the rule is "Party till ya pass out", pretty mad in honesty, haha. But no, no hornyness from booze.

Ninjota 04-11-2010 12:42 PM

Well, considering im irish so its in my blood to drink, no i dont get horny, but i DO become very outgoing, and well, i just love the feeling of getting drunk xD

Everything is so funny and i'm everyones best friend. Im deffinatly not a mean drunk.

Sometimes i WILL drink too much...and as in too much i mean drink untill i pass out xD

The hangovers sometimes are pretty nasty unless you know how to deal with them! As my dear father once passed down to me, when youre so hungover, drink another beer, and it helps take the edge off of it!

In the end though, <3 Alcohol