getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Would you rather…? (Commando/Only undies) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=381799)

DrWhoFanJ 03-09-2020 03:02 AM

Would you rather…? (Commando/Only undies)

Quite a simple one, this:

Would you rather go commando forever, or only ever wear undies?

Would your answer change in a given circumstance (nudity being more accepted; you being aroused; etc.)?

rhode64 03-09-2020 04:25 AM

commando

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrWhoFanJ (Post 3936056)

Would your answer change in a given circumstance (nudity being more accepted; you being aroused; etc.)?

I am a nudist so live nude as much as possible and dont own underwear as I never wear it . The only thing I think I still have in the back of a draw some where but not sure is a thong I wore on a public beach several years ago now as a dare and a few pairs of joke sexy underwear my wife buys me at christmas I have never worn . We often buy each other sexy presents for christmases and birthdays .

japgirl 03-09-2020 01:43 PM

I go commando on most days. I think only time I wear panties is during that time of the month or when my Dom tells me to.

AngelicSinner 03-11-2020 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrWhoFanJ (Post 3936056)

If those were my only two options i would choose to only ever wear panties. I feel like being commando for so long would loose its excitement and appeal. At least being a girl there are so many options in panties, so many styles and cuts and fabrics, from granny panties to bikini to g strings, from lace to satin to cotton, and than if i wanted a commando feel there is always crotch less panties, though somehow i believe i would feel more exposed in those than without any. Plus sometimes you just want a certain type of panty to help you feel pretty or sexy or to make you feel good on a bad day. So that is certainly the option i would choose, hands down.

tooms 04-28-2020 05:55 PM

I love being commando! I feel so free and unrestricted. It excites me knowing the if I get a stiffy everyone around would most likely be able to tell. I once went into a shop to buy a drink when i was younger. I wanted to have some fun so I pulled my boxers down under my joggers so I was basically commando. When I bought the drink I got a few looks from the cashier.

sm_limb 05-08-2020 01:16 AM

I stopped wearing any kind of underwear when i was around 15-16. Havent had any panties, bras or whatsoever on since

321tt 06-08-2020 02:18 AM

Commando. However, I would probably go for undies only if I were in a warm enough place for this where it would be socially acceptable. (My underwear of choice is jockstraps, so it doesn't really help.)

Blue Fox 06-10-2020 12:24 PM

I would go underwear only. I don't like being commando. The dangle is not enjoyable to me. Do like my panties...

giulel 04-21-2021 12:27 AM

I prefer wear underwear

LockMasterMaoam 12-12-2022 09:18 AM

Most of the time i go commando already.
Only situation i got used to wear boxers, is sporting (mainly soccer game/training. Jogging is fine to go commando)