getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Dare offer and punishments :p (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=385641)

darethatgirl 05-12-2020 10:37 AM

Dare offer and punishments :p

Kinda bored and got an idea, not sure if it would work but lets try :p
So basically anyone can give me a dare but has to offer something in exchange
Example:
if you do (dare) ill (spank my ass 50 times)

Then ill decide,
If your offer is a fair price for the dare you gave me ill do it and you complete your offer, but if not enough i will give you a punishment and not only that, after it you will do the offer related to the last dare i accepted hehe

Hope its clear and you all like it, feel free to suggest modification! I hope this format help you come out with fun and unusual stuff with the risk of being punished by me and other users.
make sure the offer would be a fun punishment for other people too hehe
Good luck and surprise me!

If you are shy about your dare or offer pm me! And if you want i can post it anonymously :p

BabyWeirdo 05-12-2020 10:58 AM

This sounds like a fun gamble!
I dare you to put clothes pegs on your nipples, raise your right knee so it's the same height as your hips and tie a piece of string from the pegs on your nipples to your big toe. The toe string and clothes pegs must then remain tied like that for thirty minutes as you try not to move too much!
If you accept the dare and complete it, I will wear my clover nipple clamps for five minutes

darethatgirl 05-12-2020 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BabyWeirdo (Post 4002461)
This sounds like a fun gamble!
I dare you to put clothes pegs on your nipples, raise your right knee so it's the same height as your hips and tie a piece of string from the pegs on your nipples to your big toe. The toe string and clothes pegs must then remain tied like that for thirty minutes as you try not to move too much!
If you accept the dare and complete it, I will wear my clover nipple clamps for five minutes

Definitely a lot of time to be standing on a leg for that payout so ... Got to refuse the offer my first customer :p
Your punishment will be to try that dare but for five minutes and with toothpaste on nipples and something im your ass ;p
Then you only got to way the next user offer :p

Dont forget to report for us how it went dear :3

denon12 05-12-2020 11:18 AM

I dare you to kneel in the corner for 5 minutes with a heel in your ass. You must kneel on rice or Lego pieces and count to 1000 during the time. If you get to 1000 you must flick each nipple.

If you accept this I will only wear female underwear for as many days as you decide.

Mikeyyy 05-12-2020 11:32 AM

Hmmmm how about this: if you pee yourself in your panties next time you feel the urge then I will spank each ass cheek with a wooden spoon 150 times

darethatgirl 05-12-2020 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by denon12 (Post 4002477)
I dare you to kneel in the corner for 5 minutes with a heel in your ass. You must kneel on rice or Lego pieces and count to 1000 during the time. If you get to 1000 you must flick each nipple.

If you accept this I will only wear female underwear for as many days as you decide.

Definitely going to be interesting haha, as interesting as the next 2 weeks of female underwear only for you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikeyyy (Post 4002484)
Hmmmm how about this: if you pee yourself in your panties next time you feel the urge then I will spank each ass cheek with a wooden spoon 150 times

Just done it! You better start spanking hehe

Mikeyyy 05-12-2020 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darethatgirl (Post 4002489)
Definitely going to be interesting haha, as interesting as the next 2 weeks of female underwear only for you!

Just done it! You better start spanking hehe

Just done.. and am slightly regretting that I made that offer!

darethatgirl 05-12-2020 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikeyyy (Post 4002492)
Just done.. and am slightly regretting that I made that offer!

Was a good deal not gonna lie ;)

Mikeyyy 05-12-2020 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darethatgirl (Post 4002495)
Was a good deal not gonna lie ;)

Well I figured since pee was one of your dislikes it would take a lot to accept

darethatgirl 05-12-2020 11:58 AM

Recived via PM and accepted

I dare you to: Use an electric toothbrush to scrub toothpaste into your nipples, then put one peg on each. Then, apply more toothpaste to the toothbrush and scrub your clit with it until you orgasm, or for 30 minute, whichever comes first. You may not remove the nipple pegs until the time is up or you cum.

What I will do if you complete the dare: I will tie my balls (I have options, string, rubber rings, hair ties, cock and ball harness), and then use wax to cover both my nipples and drip at least 10 drips on my cock and balls. You may decide how I remove the wax.

I will post the report for the dares i accepted as soon as i complete them so usually max 24h after accepting them

dandushma 05-12-2020 12:17 PM

If you edge twice for each reply you get today, I will complete a dice dare of your choice

darethatgirl 05-12-2020 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dandushma (Post 4002521)
If you edge twice for each reply you get today, I will complete a dice dare of your choice

We have a deal!
Ill pm you the dice dare soon

David0202 05-12-2020 12:42 PM

I dare you to place a finger lightly on your clit without moving it, and one finger of other hand in your ass, watch videos of girls forced masturbation for 15 mins (I can send you) and then cum in three minutes with pegs on your nipples
If you accept this I will pit hard binder clips on my nipples and tease my cock with electric toothbrush. you can decide duration and orgasm permission

darethatgirl 05-12-2020 04:47 PM

Accepted dare from PM

For the next 24 hours, before you eat any food, you have to put it in your underwear (socks, pants, bra) for 30 minutes. In exchange, I will eat all of my meals out of a pet bowl for a week.

darethatgirl 05-12-2020 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David0202 (Post 4002535)
I dare you to place a finger lightly on your clit without moving it, and one finger of other hand in your ass, watch videos of girls forced masturbation for 15 mins (I can send you) and then cum in three minutes with pegs on your nipples
If you accept this I will pit hard binder clips on my nipples and tease my cock with electric toothbrush. you can decide duration and orgasm permission

Was about to decline but ... i accept this one becouse i want to see if the next poster will offer something that`s enough to avoid your same faith :p
already done it and after the 15 mins was really really hard to force an orgasm in only 3 minutes :s

Quote:

Originally Posted by dandushma (Post 4002521)

Quote:

Originally Posted by darethatgirl (Post 4002504)
Recived via PM and accepted
Working on it heheh and your dice dare is: https://www.faproulette.co/4283/soft-self-humiliation/

I dare you to: Use an electric toothbrush to scrub toothpaste into your nipples, then put one peg on each. Then, apply more toothpaste to the toothbrush and scrub your clit with it until you orgasm, or for 30 minute, whichever comes first. You may not remove the nipple pegs until the time is up or you cum.

What I will do if you complete the dare: I will tie my balls (I have options, string, rubber rings, hair ties, cock and ball harness), and then use wax to cover both my nipples and drip at least 10 drips on my cock and balls. You may decide how I remove the wax.
that was WAAAAAAY more painful than i imagined luckily i already came before doing this so did not take long to manage to do it again but definitely a hella evil dare!

I will post the report for the dares i accepted as soon as i complete them so usually max 24h after accepting them

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikeyyy (Post 4002484)

Someone has some spanks to do :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by denon12 (Post 4002477)

Went for rice and definitely was not the problem, what was really painful was the heel in ass, really hard to keep there and really hard to make sure it does not stretch me to hard or hurt too bad :S

Thanks everyone who joined the thread hope more will, with even more fun and unique dares to risk against other!
As always have fun people!