getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Does forced public nudity thrill you? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=383858)

andrew_b 04-12-2020 08:25 AM

Does forced public nudity thrill you?

Do you enjoy someone making you go nude in public?

Or maybe you have your clothes stolen etc

GetdareTEO 04-12-2020 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3973179)

Yes, incredibly much!!!

andrew_b 04-12-2020 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Evil One (Post 3973184)
Yes, incredibly much!!!

Nice, have you done it before?

Symboloo 04-12-2020 08:43 AM

Never had this experience. But the thought of it is definitely thrilling.

GetdareTEO 04-12-2020 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3973195)
Nice, have you done it before?

Only due to people giving me dares or tasks online with me completing them myself. I haven’t physically been forced into public nudity by others... yet... :rolleyes:

andrew_b 04-12-2020 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Evil One (Post 3973204)
Only due to people giving me dares or tasks online with me completing them myself. I haven’t physically been forced into public nudity by others... yet... :rolleyes:

Maybe one day, what's the craziest you've done?

WhatLisaWants 04-12-2020 09:04 AM

No. I would never do something that obvious.
I really, really don't want anyone to know what kind of stuff I'm into and you never know (even if you're not in your own city) that someone knows you or knows your family. So I'm not into that.
If I could spin it so that the other doens't doubt it's something else than an accident, then i would with some 'soft exposing'.

Twisted Kitten 04-12-2020 09:22 AM

Quote:

I've always been turned on by the prospect of being out and getting jumped. stripped naked and then forced to walk home nude. (ie, clothes get stolen) ive run this scenario before, by walking a good distance form home and the stripping down naked and carrying my clothes back with me. streaking is so much fun for me, and the idea of being forced to streak is a big turn on.

knocturnal01 04-12-2020 09:36 AM

I have done a few dares to go outside naked before, the most thrilling of them being a dare where I locked myself outside naked and had to find the keys to get back inside. I think I would put the keys in a predefined location first though. I like the feeling of the cool night air on my skin, but the thought of being caught absolutely terrifies me.

rhode64 04-12-2020 10:20 AM

yes

Quote:

Yes there is nothing that gives me more of a rush than being forced to go nude in public it is my biggest thrill and if I am arroused even more so love it .

RiskyDares 04-12-2020 10:36 AM

I love it and it scares me so much at the same time! Really in love with it!

andrew_b 04-12-2020 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhode64 (Post 3973275)
Yes there is nothing that gives me more of a rush than being forced to go nude in public it is my biggest thrill and if I am arroused even more so love it .

You were the inspiration for this to be honest

tangula 04-12-2020 11:05 AM

I would say, yes.
But. Still not thát public. Like in a mall sounds like a terrible idea; but somewhere more remote and for a limited time; it works.

I have once tried this, I ran a (long enough to have enough slack to be further away then any seating belt should be away from you :p) chain through a belt-loop and my boxers and attached them to my seating belt in the car. The key was in the trunk; under the 'double floor'. So I would have to take the clothes off, and go around to the trunk to obtain my key.

I did have a spare key in a tube with a marked plastic breakable seal was within reach too.

It was thrilling :p But I am happy I found a good enough spot to 'change' away from any eyes

shadow113 04-12-2020 11:06 AM

Being forced to go nude in public it is my biggest turn on's, the thrill of possibly being seen is really exciting.

andrew_b 04-12-2020 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tangula (Post 3973329)
I would say, yes.
But. Still not thát public. Like in a mall sounds like a terrible idea; but somewhere more remote and for a limited time; it works.

I have once tried this, I ran a (long enough to have enough slack to be further away then any seating belt should be away from you :p) chain through a belt-loop and my boxers and attached them to my seating belt in the car. The key was in the trunk; under the 'double floor'. So I would have to take the clothes off, and go around to the trunk to obtain my key.

I did have a spare key in a tube with a marked plastic breakable seal was within reach too.

It was thrilling :p But I am happy I found a good enough spot to 'change' away from any eyes

I did actually see a video of a guy who was marched through a shopping mall naked on a leash