getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Messengers (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Inspection & PUBLIC Rating (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=387546)

dread_ 06-16-2020 07:37 PM

Inspection & PUBLIC Rating

This idea is very similar to the classic inspection and rating thread, except with this one you get rated publicly - in a comment on your getdare profile. Adds a little more humiliation, and kind of soft exposure for those who don't want their pics everywhere!

Subjects post in this thread with gender/role and contact info - you can use kik, getdare PMs, or whatever (kik is probably easiest to share photos).

Inspectors message your subject. Let them know you came from this thread. You can also request specific body parts, but that's ultimately up to the subject.

Subjects send at LEAST three nude photos (face not necessary, unless you want it rated too ;) ). Must include one full frontal.

Inspector then writes their review on Subject's getdare profile. (bonus if you post in this thread too so we can check it out!) Use a point system if you like, explain your reasoning, and please be as DESCRIPTIVE as possible for maximum humiliation of Subject.

Enjoy!

---

I'm in, of course. Indefinitely.
female slut - Kik: dreadinterest but feel free to contact me by pm as well.

Archer_10 06-16-2020 07:57 PM

I'm in ... Kik archer4fun...

sissybill 06-16-2020 08:00 PM

omg i love this

im a sub/bottom/sissy/cross dresser/slave
kik or pm or my email
i will never say no

jstmefred 06-16-2020 08:31 PM

Dread has beautiful breasts that I would rate a 9 and would love to play with. Her vagina is big and juicy with meaty lips. I would rate an 8. Her ass is big and spankable Which I would give a 7. Overall I give Dread an 8. Check her out!

Quote:

Originally Posted by dread_ (Post 4038889)
This idea is very similar to the classic inspection and rating thread, except with this one you get rated publicly - in a comment on your getdare profile. Adds a little more humiliation, and kind of soft exposure for those who don't want their pics everywhere!

Subjects post in this thread with gender/role and contact info - you can use kik, getdare PMs, or whatever (kik is probably easiest to share photos).

Inspectors message your subject. Let them know you came from this thread. You can also request specific body parts, but that's ultimately up to the subject.

Subjects send at LEAST three nude photos (face not necessary, unless you want it rated too ;) ). Must include one full frontal.

Inspector then writes their review on Subject's getdare profile. (bonus if you post in this thread too so we can check it out!) Use a point system if you like, explain your reasoning, and please be as DESCRIPTIVE as possible for maximum humiliation of Subject.

Enjoy!

---

I'm in, of course. Indefinitely.
female slut - Kik: dreadinterest but feel free to contact me by pm as well.

Jope2 06-18-2020 11:11 AM

This sounds fun! My kik is EenGast943

ohdannyboy02 06-18-2020 12:06 PM

19 gay male. i’m in for this. kik is redheadedxxx

sphme2 06-18-2020 01:00 PM

I'm in! Rate me

Kik is sphme2

publicdaresdc 06-18-2020 01:08 PM

Rated ohdannyboy02

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy02 (Post 4040433)
19 gay male. i’m in for this. kik is redheadedxxx

Contacted ohdannyboy02 by Kik and he promptly sent a nice series including his dick both hard and soft, his ass both standing and on all fours with a clear view of his ass hole so 10 for obedience.

His body is naturally hairless except for a very nice red bush, neatly trimmed. I'm a fan of untrimmed pubic hair but there was still enough there. He has a slim toned body so definitely one of my favorites to look at. 9.5 out of 10, the .5 point off is for the trimming.

His dick is on the small side and cut but very nicely shaped. If you only like large dicks, you won't be impressed but his is quite nice and he has a well shaped head, ball sack and good sized balls. Overall so 9 out of 10.

His ass though is perfect. Standing from the back his ass is perky and with light fuzz on the inside of his thighs and into his crack. The way he stood I could see his balls hanging down. In doggy style with knees spread was a thing of beauty: slightly more hair as you get close to his hole and a beautiful tight pink hole. His balls, as I mentioned are nicely shaped and look great in this pose on his knees. 11 out of 10!

Kharms 06-18-2020 01:20 PM

I'm down to be rated

26 year-old, bi, male, switch

kik:sissyboyu

Jetsfan1023 06-18-2020 01:39 PM

I’m in as an inspector not a model.

sophie15 06-18-2020 01:46 PM

Girl 30yo. Contact me in pm

publicdaresdc 06-18-2020 01:58 PM

Rated Kharms

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kharms (Post 4040506)
I'm down to be rated

26 year-old, bi, male, switch

kik:sissyboyu

Kharms gets a 10 for eager service. Not only sent pics but a video of him spreading his cheeks.

He has a handsome face, nice, lightly fuzzy chest and a good build. Trimmed/shaved bush though and I don't care for that so 8 out of 10 for overall physique but 10 out of 10 for a handsome face and beard.

Dick and balls are on the small side but I only saw his dick soft. Balls are nicely shaped and he's cut with a nice head so 9 out of 10 here.

He has a nice slim waist and perky ass that is quite nice to look at. I believe he shaves his asshole though and I don't like that either. That said, his hole looks nice a pink and he clearly enjoyed showing it off so 9.5 out of 10.

PotatoFace 06-18-2020 02:15 PM

I’m ready to be inspected
Kik: willsmith1303

shy_but_kinky_guy 06-18-2020 02:34 PM

This sounds fun!

I'll be in tomorrow - although feel free to add me in kik in anticipation ;)

nipple slave 06-18-2020 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sophie15 (Post 4040534)
Girl 30yo. Contact me in pm

Rating for sohpie15

Full Body: Body is proportionate and thin. All around looks nice. No visible body hair which is a plus. Certain areas could be better, more detail below . 7/10

Lips: Lips are nice and plump. They look soft and appear to have a good amount of moisture. Not too wet not too dry. 9/10

Breasts: Breasts appear round and firm. The size looks good with your body, though being a bit bigger wouldn't hurt. They're perky rather than droopy. 8/10

Nipples: Nipples and areolas are a good size in comparison to your breasts, not too big or too small. Nipple are in a good position on each breast and appear to be as symmetrical as the human body can be. 9/10

Ass: Ass is a wonderful shape, nice and round. Looks firm and spreads nicely when legs are pulled up. 10/10

Legs: Though I can only see half of your legs in the photos, from what I can tell they look fairly long. Thighs appear soft but not excessively fat. 7/10

Arms: Arms, much like the legs are only half visible. They share the same traits as your legs. 7/10

Pussy: Outer lips are puffy and round. Completely shaven and bare of all pubic hair. With legs spread your pussy spreads nicely. It appears somewhat tight from what I can see in the images I received. 10/10

Skin: Skin is fair and somewhat pale. Complexion is also fair. Skin all over your body appears soft with nowhere having any blemishes of any kind. 10/10

Midriff: The area between your chest and waist is very flat. You appear to have very low body fat throughout your entire body. Again, very thin and nice shape overall 9/10

That leaves you with a final rating of 86/100. This is by no means a bad score. Your body is very nice overall and I'm pleased to say you were very cooperative in sending what I needed.

I couldn't fit the entire post on your profile so I'll post a message with just the number ratings on there