getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ballgags (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=341122)

Skyrim-explorer 05-14-2018 05:23 PM

Ballgags

Anyone have any experience with ballgags? Do you like wearing one? Or having someone else wear one?

I once made one out of a plastic ball, and string, that's about it. I love the look, and sounds when someone wears one. Especially a big one.

Heswitch 05-14-2018 05:25 PM

whats not to love about them. i personally enjoy wearing them as well as watching others drool with one in

Skyrim-explorer 05-14-2018 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heswitch (Post 3282350)
whats not to love about them. i personally enjoy wearing them as well as watching others drool with one in

Yep, the loss of control over drool is also very hot!

Jaro 05-14-2018 07:45 PM

I LOVE ball gags!!
I love most gags actually.
I love how it makes me feel humiliated and submissive and the drool is just the best.

I have a plastic gag now but I wore it so much it's deteriorated. I'm going to buy a larger silicone one soon!

Skyrim-explorer 05-14-2018 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaro (Post 3282460)
I LOVE ball gags!!
I love most gags actually.
I love how it makes me feel humiliated and submissive and the drool is just the best.

I have a plastic gag now but I wore it so much it's deteriorated. I'm going to buy a larger silicone one soon!

I love how it looks when someone wears one. And the sounds!

RosyS 05-14-2018 11:15 PM

I have a pink ball gag that I absolutely love. ^-^ It makes me feel so pretty ^-^

Skyrim-explorer 05-14-2018 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosyS (Post 3282580)
I have a pink ball gag that I absolutely love. ^-^ It makes me feel so pretty ^-^

How does it feel wearing it?

cambondage 05-15-2018 03:28 AM

I Love gags! Especially the balgags as they make you drool easily ^^

Blue Fox 05-15-2018 04:45 AM

Wearing one just to wear one doesn't do anything for me. However, wearing it because someone wants me to wear it is where I get enjoyment. For me, it is the act of submitting that I like.

Although, I dislike the drooling part... (I'm not big on anything that makes a mess.)

dienaar93 05-15-2018 06:49 AM

I really like a ball gag. Makes me feel a little bit humiliated and the uncontrolable drool is fantastic especially if its end up on you naked stumach or genitals if you sit... big turn on...

little pet 05-15-2018 11:35 AM

I love it too!
The way I really feel shut up, it’s humiliating. I also love the drooling, especially when I’m being teased about it. I like wearing it when Sir canes me, because I can bite down on it against the pain.

Skyrim-explorer 05-15-2018 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little pet (Post 3283067)
I love it too!
The way I really feel shut up, it’s humiliating. I also love the drooling, especially when I’m being teased about it. I like wearing it when Sir canes me, because I can bite down on it against the pain.

All of that sounds amazing!

Night Drifter 05-15-2018 04:45 PM

Ball gags are awesome. I really like the sensation of my mouth being filled. I think my favorite kind are the medium toughness rubber ones. I have a hollow one that is to easy to deform, and I don't think I'd enjoy a really hard one, as I couldn't bite down on it.

I've heard there are even glass ball gags and the thought of them kinda hurts my teeth!

lil Trouble 05-15-2018 08:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Anyone have any experience with ballgags?
YESSSSS

Do you like wearing one? Or having someone else wear one?
i do like wearing ball bags because they dont allow you to speak much and you are forced to drool. its even better when your Dom forces you to wear it and not allow you to take it off even though you are in a pool of drool. Its also great for degrading (especially naked) or during punishments like spankings.

I once made one out of a plastic ball, and string, that's about it. I love the look, and sounds when someone wears one. Especially a big one.

i have not made a ball gag before (i bought a cheap one) but i have made an Open Mouth Gag from a necklace choker from Rite-Aid. i just took the ring off the cheap leather and tied it to something stronger. I uploaded what the necklace looked similar to.

Skyrim-explorer 05-15-2018 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Night Drifter (Post 3283385)
Ball gags are awesome. I really like the sensation of my mouth being filled. I think my favorite kind are the medium toughness rubber ones. I have a hollow one that is to easy to deform, and I don't think I'd enjoy a really hard one, as I couldn't bite down on it.

I've heard there are even glass ball gags and the thought of them kinda hurts my teeth!

Yep, glass sounds really rough!

Quote:

Originally Posted by lil Trouble (Post 3283609)
Anyone have any experience with ballgags?
YESSSSS

Do you like wearing one? Or having someone else wear one?
i do like wearing ball bags because they dont allow you to speak much and you are forced to drool. its even better when your Dom forces you to wear it and not allow you to take it off even though you are in a pool of drool. Its also great for degrading (especially naked) or during punishments like spankings.

i have not made a ball gag before (i bought a cheap one) but i have made an Open Mouth Gag from a necklace choker from Rite-Aid. i just took the ring off the cheap leather and tied it to something stronger. I uploaded what the necklace looked similar to.

That looks great! I also love the humiliation part of it!