getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Tormented and Tortured by Girls [CBT] (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=198140)

Switchable 11-02-2014 09:40 AM

Tormented and Tortured by Girls [CBT]

Greetings to all soon to be sore gentleman and sadistic ladies with a penchant for making men squirm. In this game ladies will be assigning CBT (cock and ball torture) instructions to all willing participants.

The rules are simple:

For Dommes:

Post a CBT assignment (of varying intensity and focus) and sit back with a cruel grin as the reports of agonized gentlemen pour in.

If the mood strikes you, feel free to single out one poor soul as well.

For Subs:

1. Make a post saying that you are in. This signs an agreement to endure the whims of our esteemed Dommes.

2. Monitor the thread regularly. Whenever you receive an assignment (either for the group as a whole or directly) you have 24 hours to complete the assignment and report back with your physical and emotion responses.

Note: You are, of course, allowed to adhere to your limits. Additionally you are allowed to set an upper limit on activities if necessary (e.g. Max 50 ball impacts per day). You may also post if you are going on hiatus if on vacation, which would save you from...

Punishments! Failure to report back to the satisfaction of our lovely Dommes will result in possible punishments as they see fit. Considering the content of the regular game, I fear for the men who make our ladies cross.

Without further delay, let me introduce our founding Domme, TheKidWithSkills. She will now give us any additional instructions, set the mood for the game, and offer our inaugural assignment.

epwin00 11-02-2014 09:55 AM

I would wish to declare that I am in.

humili8me 11-02-2014 09:57 AM

I will be in too.

kaleshwar 11-02-2014 10:00 AM

I'll be in as well. :)

MALEficent 11-02-2014 10:01 AM

I'm in. Good luck for everyone

sissybitchboi23 11-02-2014 10:02 AM

count me in for this!

LitDarkness 11-02-2014 10:35 AM

Lets start simple

59 ball slaps with a shoe.

Cruton 11-02-2014 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills (Post 1545709)

You are everywhere aren't you! :D

You do keep this place a hopping.

Cruton

MALEficent 11-02-2014 11:13 AM

Quote:

I used a Converse for this. At the beginning I was ok, but at the 30th slap I was in light pain. On the 40th slap I was in pain. On the last ten slaps I was begging to stop but I managed to finish with one last harder slap.

I'm ready for more.

Sam1991 11-02-2014 11:22 AM

Good luck boys, Kid may make you regret ever joining... :p

Switchable 11-02-2014 11:25 AM

Thank you for the assignment, Kid. I will be doing it today following my workout in my cold garage. I'm hoping the combination of cold and exhaustion will add to the experience.

maxperv 11-02-2014 12:05 PM

Count me in for this too!

Starch 11-02-2014 12:13 PM

i am in for this too

Switchable 11-02-2014 06:53 PM

Quote:

Following my exhausting weight training routine I set out to complete your assignment. In my frigid garage I lowered my shorts and boxer briefs to dangle my balls precipitously over the edge of my weight bench. I then removed one of my shoes and steeled myself to strike the sole against my sack. I started out at medium strength, letting them swing from the impact and come to a stop before continuing. The last fifteen I upped to hard smacks. I swatted my scrotum and brought tears to my eyes as I crushed my balls against the bottom of my weight bench with each hit.

Following this I had a couple of more small dares to finish. I stood next to a wooden shelf and laid my cock upon it. I then placed a 3 pound dumbbell weight upon it and tested the resistance. I then proceeded to perform weighted cock flexes, lifting the metal disc ever so slightly with each flex. I performed 3 sets of 10. Then I doubled the weight upon my straining, erect cock and performed 2 sets of 8.

After this I was awarded some foreskin torment. I was to stretch my foreskin as far past my glans as possible and clamp it shut. I opted for clamps with teeth to prevent slippage, because an obedient sub takes precautions. My cock is still clamped now as I right. Every written statement that causes arousal makes my cock involuntarily flex, causing the glans to push against the clamped foreskin, begging for freedom.

I await your next assignment, Ma'am.

epwin00 11-03-2014 01:38 AM

Quote:

I completed this one naked, using a Vans. Half way through, i had began to throb so slowed down the pace. After 10 more, the slow pace actually made it worse. The final ones were quick and i was very glad it was over.