getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Naked in Park during the day? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=374970)

andrew_b 10-25-2019 07:04 AM

Naked in Park during the day?

Have you ever been naked in a park during the day?

If so, for long?

Maleslut92 10-25-2019 08:38 AM

Yes. I was dared to get naked in a park and masturbate until I came. I had this one park that was small and closed at dark. The parking lot was at least 100 yards from the park so I figured I could do this and see if somebody was coming. I could t do it at night because being parked there would have attracted attention of police after hours... I went to back of park stripped and got busy. After finishing and getting dressed and hen I was halfway back to my car I realized there was a back parking lot and entrance on that side when a couple walked into the park from where I had just masturbated.... whew that was close!

andrew_b 10-25-2019 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maleslut92 (Post 3816403)
Yes. I was dared to get naked in a park and masturbate until I came. I had this one park that was small and closed at dark. The parking lot was at least 100 yards from the park so I figured I could do this and see if somebody was coming. I could t do it at night because being parked there would have attracted attention of police after hours... I went to back of park stripped and got busy. After finishing and getting dressed and hen I was halfway back to my car I realized there was a back parking lot and entrance on that side when a couple walked into the park from where I had just masturbated.... whew that was close!

I think you didn't read the title fully

rhode64 10-25-2019 10:44 AM

naked park

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3816328)
Have you ever been naked in a park during the day?

If so, for long?

Yes I have more than once .The time I most remember all I had were shorts and the part of the park we were in isnt normally used by many people so thought it was fairly safe .My wife took my shorts and had me sit on a beach edging .She got me to close my eyes and said I couldnt cum till she told me . When I did I opened my eyes and got quite a shock there was a young couple with a dog stood watching and smiling my wife thought the look on my face was hilarious .

Maleslut92 10-25-2019 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3816411)
I think you didn't read the title fully

Typo thanks to spell check..... I couldn’t do it at night (hence had to do it during the day).......

andrew_b 10-25-2019 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maleslut92 (Post 3816494)
Typo thanks to spell check..... I couldn’t do it at night (hence had to do it during the day).......

Oh wow, how long did you walk for?

Maleslut92 10-25-2019 11:10 AM

Didn’t walk. I found what I thought was a good hiding place near the middle of the park but behind some ruins that would allow me to see if somebody was approaching but keep my body hidden from them. The only problem was I was fully exposed to the other trail I didn’t know about. I got naked and took pictures for proof then masturbated as quickly as I could cum and took pictures to prove it then got dressed. I was totally naked about 30 minutes because it was so stressful it took a little work to get hard. This was around 2pm.

andrew_b 10-25-2019 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maleslut92 (Post 3816508)
Didn’t walk. I found what I thought was a good hiding place near the middle of the park but behind some ruins that would allow me to see if somebody was approaching but keep my body hidden from them. The only problem was I was fully exposed to the other trail I didn’t know about. I got naked and took pictures for proof then masturbated as quickly as I could cum and took pictures to prove it then got dressed. I was totally naked about 30 minutes because it was so stressful it took a little work to get hard. This was around 2pm.

Wow, that is pretty damn risky

zephyrnem 10-25-2019 05:46 PM

Several times. Twice this year...so far. Caught onceany years ago. Two guys came around a corner while I was giving a bj. My friend ran. I was naked on the ground and hard. Tried to get to my pants, but was barely getting them on when they looked right at me. Two 50 or so year old guys going fishing. They just kept walking.

Last year I was naked on a trail when, below me, I saw a cop car pull in the parking lot. Jumped behind a tree. Got dressed. They were gone when I got down. Can only assume it had nothing to do with me. I had been taking pics in a stream. It was cool and rainy. Didnt think anyone would be out there. Did see another couple, but no one said anything.

rhl 10-26-2019 02:02 PM

I did take a fully naked 10, 5 out and 5 back, minute walk during the day. This was a barely used by anyone but horse back riders so i felt somewhat maybe safe.

I did do a 3 block diaper and t-shirt walk, out and back walk on a very public path that crossed road ways. Past several people and a few bike riders. With one lady insisting me to cross in front of the car.

cwmatman 10-27-2019 01:34 AM

Let me know if this counts. (It was certainly during the day.)

I was on a trip out of state. Saginaw, Michigan to be exact, for US people who are interested. I was in a riverside park on a little island when a friend I was texting dared me to get naked as close as possible to where I was and send a picture.

The park was fairly empty, which seemed odd for a Saturday afternoon. I found an isolated nook with trees sheltering me from view of the main path. I took most of my clothes off completely and tossed them a few feet away. The one cheat I did was to keep my underwear hooked around one ankle so I could pull it up in a hurry in case any of the few other people came over. It took a minute or two to get the picture taken, which seemed like a very long time.

Truckernaut42 10-27-2019 04:24 PM

One of my very first outdoors naked moments was a park. It was cloudy and cold so the park was empty and I went there in a t shirt and gym shorts and stripped off for a little bit and slid down the slide. It took me a REALLY long time after stripping off to move from the hiding place I was in, because you could easily see my pasty white ass from the street so I had to time my sliding very carefully. It also began to downpour during my fun time so I had to quit pretty fast. I slid down the slide and made my way back around over other equipment as the rain came down on my naked body and it also soaked my clothes so I was freezing when I get home.

Also, I suppose my little hikes are somewhat like being naked in a park in the day. I get seen on those all the time.

Dew 10-27-2019 09:59 PM

If you mean a park in a town not exactly
If you mean a green area but not in the deep woods, with paths close by, yes. The most daring has been this one:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=363439

Follow the link....

gbdare 10-28-2019 08:09 AM

I've been naked several times in various parks during the day. It's mostly been at state parks or other nature parks and I've been well off the main trails when naked where there was little risk of getting caught. I've been surprised a few times though and almost been caught when someone else who wanted to be off the beaten track has happened by. But even though I've gone for fairly extended periods (30 minutes to an hour), I've always managed to stay out of sight of others.

andrew_b 10-28-2019 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cwmatman (Post 3817831)
Let me know if this counts. (It was certainly during the day.)

I was on a trip out of state. Saginaw, Michigan to be exact, for US people who are interested. I was in a riverside park on a little island when a friend I was texting dared me to get naked as close as possible to where I was and send a picture.

The park was fairly empty, which seemed odd for a Saturday afternoon. I found an isolated nook with trees sheltering me from view of the main path. I took most of my clothes off completely and tossed them a few feet away. The one cheat I did was to keep my underwear hooked around one ankle so I could pull it up in a hurry in case any of the few other people came over. It took a minute or two to get the picture taken, which seemed like a very long time.

It doesn't really count but still an awesome story