getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Have you ever modelled? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=307213)

andrew_b 05-23-2017 12:24 AM

Have you ever modelled?

It doesn't need to be anything professional but have you ever modelled?

If so, for who?

Forester 05-23-2017 06:57 AM

Some BDSM pictures for an ex of mine. She used to have them up on a site, but she apparently took them down after we split up, couldn't find them at least.

naked_lego 05-23-2017 12:39 PM

Only for myself.

I like to pose for my own stock reference when I draw. But nothing more then that and the pictures are either deleted when I'm done or just never see the light of day.

lotusdriver81 05-23-2017 12:44 PM

Only for my own photos that no-one ever sees.

BLiverpool 05-23-2017 12:55 PM

I've responded to a few craigslist ads for models.

One was for an art student who wanted nude models who were shaved. I responded and she wanted to take pictures to draw from. I ended up standing completely naked for a pretty girl of around twenty years old who took my pictures, some of close ups of my cock. While she was taking them I asked if she'd taken pics of many other people. As I was about to dress she offered to show me the other pics so I walked over to her naked while looking at her camera at some pictures to a nice bald pussy. That was a great experience! I often wondered who else was looking at them in the studio when she drew from them.

I answered another from a photography student. She wanted pictures of strangers undressing. I turned up and she was a lesbian so not sexually interested in me, but it was still exciting to undress for her while she photographed me. During the shoot I got hard and apologised but she said it was okay and carried on taking photos. She sent me copies and I often wondered who else saw them at her university.

derrammler 05-23-2017 02:13 PM

Yes I forget the name of the company but I was in a catalog. Also modeled for some girls in my photography class lol

andrew_b 05-23-2017 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derrammler (Post 2801365)
Yes I forget the name of the company but I was in a catalog. Also modeled for some girls in my photography class lol

Fair play, something to be proud of

Ravenwood 05-23-2017 04:35 PM

I modelled for a friend once

andrew_b 05-23-2017 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenwood (Post 2801645)
I modelled for a friend once

Oh very nice, for any reason?

Ravenwood 05-23-2017 05:27 PM

Well I have a very good face for makeup apparently at least for scary makeup. She painted me up and used me as a model for the haunted house poster at school

affectos 05-23-2017 10:35 PM

I actually model nude for a part time job on my college campus! I've managed to train myself to not get hard while working, but I remember when I started out, that there were a few times that I got hard while my dick was hidden from view of the artists.

andrew_b 05-23-2017 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by affectos (Post 2801942)
I actually model nude for a part time job on my college campus! I've managed to train myself to not get hard while working, but I remember when I started out, that there were a few times that I got hard while my dick was hidden from view of the artists.

Oh so you were nude?

IceMaiden 05-24-2017 01:56 PM

When I was ... 15? maybe I entered a photoshoot (Just for fun, not advertisements or anything) and made it into the final 20 girls but not any further. I still have one of the pictures somewhere but I'm not sure where.

More recently, I attempted my own photoshoot for AM as a surprise. He seemed to like it but they aren't very good photos. At all.

andrew_b 05-25-2017 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IceMaiden (Post 2802676)
When I was ... 15? maybe I entered a photoshoot (Just for fun, not advertisements or anything) and made it into the final 20 girls but not any further. I still have one of the pictures somewhere but I'm not sure where.

More recently, I attempted my own photoshoot for AM as a surprise. He seemed to like it but they aren't very good photos. At all.

Hey well at least you tried

Alicia0407 05-25-2017 08:28 AM

My ex-bf was an aspiring photographer. He asked me to be his model, so I did a couple of nudes :)