getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   More embarrassing: Already Naked OR Undressing? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=385948)

Truckernaut42 05-18-2020 04:31 PM

More embarrassing: Already Naked OR Undressing?

Do you find it more awkward/embarrassing to have some catch you butt naked or to be watched undressing?

I find the act of undressing incredibly awkward and I've been to nudist events where I will change in another room or secluded area and then hang out naked after.

zephyrnem 05-18-2020 04:40 PM

Depends why I am undressing. There are humiliating ways to be stripped. Such as losing a game is no fun. Losing at strip wrestling. Having someone command you to strip that laughs as each piece comes off, and makes each bit of exposed flesh feel like a complete loss of dignity.

Again, I love humiliation, so that would be fun. I also love getting caught totally nude.

Truckernaut42 05-19-2020 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zephyrnem (Post 4008402)
Depends why I am undressing. There are humiliating ways to be stripped. Such as losing a game is no fun. Losing at strip wrestling. Having someone command you to strip that laughs as each piece comes off, and makes each bit of exposed flesh feel like a complete loss of dignity.

Again, I love humiliation, so that would be fun. I also love getting caught totally nude.

Okay well, if you're being stripped for a dare, would you be more embarrassed if someone came across you stripping or more embarrassed if they saw you later already naked? Would it make a difference if they stayed to watch you strip?

For me, when I'm naked already I feel quite natural as I would clothed, but in the process of undressing I feel weird if someone is watching me make this transition, plus I'm likely bending over for a lot of it and for a man that is easily the most vulnerable position we can be in, especially when our bottom half is exposed since it gives a great view of and access to our assholes and testicles. If I've got my pants down and I'm bent over I'm in a restricted state because my legs are essentially tied up so someone could easily come up behind me and put their fingers or penis in my asshole or squeeze my ballsack. If I'm already naked I'm less likely to be bending over anymore than I would while clothed.

zephyrnem 05-19-2020 09:34 PM

Hmmm. I like to be watched undressing, I guess, slightly more. Both ways Ziska can imagine it being totally humiliating.

HW1997 05-28-2020 12:55 AM

It’s an interesting question! I usually find it more embarrassing be caught butt naked than undressing (not to say that I don’t enjoy it too ;) ). Both is embarrassing depending on the situation though!

humiliatedboyslave 05-28-2020 02:11 AM

Interesting question.

I guess it depends. Whether it was accidental that someone happened to see you or a dare was involved.

But I think the intent of your question was if someone were to walk in on you changing or already naked. And in this case, I'd probably say if I was in the process of stripping.

CarmenCD 07-19-2020 03:22 PM

I would say to be watched undressing.

rhode64 07-20-2020 05:48 AM

Neither

Quote:

Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 (Post 4008393)
Do you find it more awkward/embarrassing to have some catch you butt naked or to be watched undressing?

I find the act of undressing incredibly awkward and I've been to nudist events where I will change in another room or secluded area and then hang out naked after.

I find it a real turn on being watched undressing or naked . I don't embarrass easily .

lowlysub 07-20-2020 01:03 PM

Definitally undressing. Not sure why but I agree more natural feeling when already undressed.