getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Archived Advertisements (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   25/male/master seeks 18-30/any sex/sub in any place (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=390329)

Treasureofdesire 08-01-2020 11:52 PM

25/male/master seeks 18-30/any sex/sub in any place

25/male/master seeks 18-30/any sex/sub in any place

Hello,

I’m a master/dom in the market for a new sub. I love movies, board games, reading, fantasy, and more. I expect a lot out of my subs and love to watch them grow and explore new things. I respect limits and embrace open communication and trust.

-About me
I am looking for a sub that I can connect with. I like a variety of things including orgasm control, bondage, body writing, punishment, bladder control to name a few. I am a caring dom, but I expect to be obeyed (within limits of course). If you disobey, I will punish you. I started out as a sub and so I do have experience there. I didn’t enjoy as much as I enjoy being a dom.

-What I’m looking for
I’m looking for a male or female sub that I can train. I don’t mind if you are new to the life style or have been doing this a while. I’m hoping to find someone that can be available at least daily (doesn’t have to be full sessions, but at least some form of communication daily as schedules allow is preferred). I’m looking for someone that is serious about the dynamic. I don’t expect you to have a bunch of toys, but I would prefer someone that is willing to pick up supplies as needed (within reason).

-Expectations
I expect a lot out of my subs. I do require proof of completion for tasks (doesn’t have to include face. I would prefer to build up to including face in proof of completion). I don’t take this role lightly. I expect you to be willing to try new things, to carry out my orders, and to be able to communicate.

-Contact me
Thanks for reading through to the end! If you made it to here and find yourself interested in serving me, feel free to either send me a pm or message me on Kik. My username is treasureofdesire. I would be happy to talk further there and answer any questions. I look forward to meeting you!

Treasureofdesire 08-07-2020 07:18 PM

Thanks everyone for the responses! I did not expect to have that many applications. I think I’m going to go ahead and close for now. I think I’ve found what I’m looking for. If I do decide I need another sub, I’ll be sure to let you know. Again, thanks all the responses.

Treasureofdesire 08-24-2020 07:17 PM

I’m going to open this up for one more sub. If you want to message me, feel free.

Treasureofdesire 08-24-2020 09:46 PM

For the record, I usually start by asking you about what you are looking for. I feel that’s the best place to start because if we are looking for completely different things, we won’t waste each other’s time. If you respond back with one sentence, I’m most likely not going to choose you or even bother responding. You don’t have to write me a novel but I do expect effort.