getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Nude at Gas Station? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=384333)

andrew_b 04-19-2020 07:40 AM

Nude at Gas Station?

Have you ever been nude at a gas station?

Maybe you filled up like that or even went in to pay

Kaitlyn1386 04-19-2020 11:55 AM

Nope. Never. not sure I would ever be that brave. I have gotten gas and went inside while only wearing a large T-shirt, sandals, and nothing else underneath.

poetrylover828 04-19-2020 12:57 PM

Oh I definitely wouldn’t go inside nude. If I was super brave maybe fill up nude but probably wouldn’t do that too. Public nudity isn’t something I’m into, but the humiliation side could be interesting.

andrew_b 04-19-2020 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaitlyn1386 (Post 3981145)
Nope. Never. not sure I would ever be that brave. I have gotten gas and went inside while only wearing a large T-shirt, sandals, and nothing else underneath.

It's still quite daring to do that

andrew_b 04-19-2020 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poetrylover828 (Post 3981346)
Oh I definitely wouldn’t go inside nude. If I was super brave maybe fill up nude but probably wouldn’t do that too. Public nudity isn’t something I’m into, but the humiliation side could be interesting.

I do hope you get super brave

AngelicSinner 11-17-2020 07:01 PM

Oh god no never nude. That's too much for me. I have however filled my tank up just in a long tee shirt. With um nothing under. I've also filled up in a bit of a skimpy outfit. A short short skirt with a see through mesh at the bottom. Which showed a bit of where my legs and butt met. And than a little form fitting crop top and no underwear. I felt so exposed but um excited. I was pretty covered though, car to my back and pump to my front. I was made to walk around my car once so others could see me. And so I was in sight of a busy street. I was so nervous I was fast walking. After the gas station I drove somewhere else in my car and edged, than changed in my car to more sensible clothing.

andrew_b 11-18-2020 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngelicSinner (Post 4198752)
Oh god no never nude. That's too much for me. I have however filled my tank up just in a long tee shirt. With um nothing under. I've also filled up in a bit of a skimpy outfit. A short short skirt with a see through mesh at the bottom. Which showed a bit of where my legs and butt met. And than a little form fitting crop top and no underwear. I felt so exposed but um excited. I was pretty covered though, car to my back and pump to my front. I was made to walk around my car once so others could see me. And so I was in sight of a busy street. I was so nervous I was fast walking. After the gas station I drove somewhere else in my car and edged, than changed in my car to more sensible clothing.

That's still pretty damn daring to be fair

rhode64 11-18-2020 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3980940)

No never but I have done it in just a long T shirt and the cashier did comment ,"Did I realise it looked liked I had nothing on under my shirt " . I just smiled and did not confirm or deny the fact .
I have also done it in just a very see through pair of mesh shorts I often wear in summer and it shows I am commando and no one has ever said anything but often get alot of strange looks .

lisabigboobs 11-18-2020 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3980940)

Ive flashed while filling up but never fully stripped, maybe Ill have to try it

Maleslut92 11-18-2020 08:49 AM

No, but this is my fantasy. I ALMOST did it couple of times, but chickened out. I am too scared of cameras on the pumps and don't want to get arrested. I would NEVER go inside, but really want to pump gas naked.

I have pumped gas wearing only boxers underwear and a t-shirt, but that is not a big deal as it almost looks like shorts. Just wearing a t-shirt with nothing wouldn't work because my bits would hang out anyway.

andrew_b 11-18-2020 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisabigboobs (Post 4199233)
Ive flashed while filling up but never fully stripped, maybe Ill have to try it

Maybe you should hehe

Sluttysoni 11-18-2020 09:35 AM

Sounds so hot but never been fully naked on a gas station before i wanna try if someone make a creative task/dare to make me do it

Scrap 11-18-2020 02:21 PM

I have never gone inside naked, but I have filled up naked. I hopped out keeping the door open to try and block view, did the "pay at the pump" thing, got it started, and got back into the car while the pump was going. Once it click off, I hopped back out, closed everything up and drove away.

The riskiest I have gone inside as was wearing a slutty schoolgirl outfit at a truck stop.

PartySlut 11-19-2020 07:20 AM

I've never done it naked but i've done it in a tiny thong babydoll and heels before. I had a vibrator inserted on high after hours of edging and i wasn't allowed to cum until i had finish pumping

BLiverpool 11-19-2020 10:21 AM

It's an exciting idea, but every petrol station has good CCTV recording the pump and car registration so that's always put me off.