getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Choose a Christmas present for Louise1 from Get Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=393958)

Louise1 10-06-2020 04:19 AM

Choose a Christmas present for Louise1 from Get Dare

Hi! Louise's husband here...

I've decided to let the good people of Get Dare choose a Christmas present for Louise. She has been told not to open this thread, so she won't know what it is until she opens it on Christmas Day. It can be a new bondage "toy", clothing, anything you want really.

This will be open for the next couple of weeks for people to make suggestions. I'll then go through them all and set up a poll to choose the final present.

As for a budget, I don't want to spend a huge amount of money but am happy to spend a bit if it bought something that was worth it.

SerBlack 10-06-2020 07:01 AM

An anal hook is always a good addition for bondage. I won't post a link as they are rather easy to find.

Natsu101 10-06-2020 08:21 AM

Does she have ballet boots yet? If not, I think those would be a great addition!

Louise1 10-06-2020 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natsu101 (Post 4153672)
Does she have ballet boots yet? If not, I think those would be a great addition!

No she doesn't. They sound like a recipe for two broken ankles 😂

VauxHall 10-06-2020 09:30 AM

Lovense remote control toy - a whole world of fun, about £100.

Natsu101 10-06-2020 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louise1 (Post 4153721)
No she doesn't. They sound like a recipe for two broken ankles 😂

The ballet heels yes, ballet boots at least provide some stability.
I ordered some wedge ballet boots for myself, so I can tell you how bad it is when they arrive lol

Jdelt 10-06-2020 09:50 AM

I'll second the anal hook. Good times for all!

MrFrustration 10-07-2020 02:31 AM

• Wrist and ankle cuffs to match her collar for daily wear (i.e. decorative stainless steel rings that could pass in public as bracelets but which lock or screw on).
  • Two or three corsets, with the the idea that she begin regular corsetting.
  • Remote wearable vibrator (ohmibod or lovesense hush)
  • A tattoo denoting her status as your slave.
  • Nipple piercings
  • Higher quality fitted chastity belt with steel vaginal plug (or plug for existing belt)
  • A cage which will be kept at home for her to be locked in when you please, or even sleep in.

Aimy24 10-07-2020 02:58 AM

Get some insane training heels, they can be worn in any sexual situation to spice up everything and put you in a very vunrable kinky state

I found theese on a two seconf amazon search.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ZFAFA-Extre...064660&sr=8-22

Louise1 10-07-2020 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aimy24 (Post 4154382)
Get some insane training heels, they can be worn in any sexual situation to spice up everything and put you in a very vunrable kinky state

I found theese on a two seconf amazon search.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ZFAFA-Extre...064660&sr=8-22

Oh they could be fun.
Looks like get dare wants her to break both ankles 😂

Louise1 10-07-2020 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrFrustration (Post 4154361)
  • Wrist and ankle cuffs to match her collar for daily wear (i.e. decorative stainless steel rings that could pass in public as bracelets but which lock or screw on).
  • Two or three corsets, with the the idea that she begin regular corsetting.
  • Remote wearable vibrator (ohmibod or lovesense hush)
  • A tattoo denoting her status as your slave.
  • Nipple piercings
  • Higher quality fitted chastity belt with steel vaginal plug (or plug for existing belt)
  • A cage which will be kept at home for her to be locked in when you please, or even sleep in.

Some good ideas there. Any suggestions for what a tattoo could be of and where it should be?

Natsu101 10-07-2020 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louise1 (Post 4154444)
Some good ideas there. Any suggestions for what a tattoo could be of and where it should be?

Depends on how obvious you want it to be - "Property of" is always a very nice but in-your-face one, so it would have to be for example above her crotch to allow her to hide it.

Louise1 10-07-2020 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natsu101 (Post 4154466)
Depends on how obvious you want it to be - "Property of" is always a very nice but in-your-face one, so it would have to be for example above her crotch to allow her to hide it.

Not too obvious, she'd have to be able to hide it I think if it was something like that. She doesn't have any tattoos so I like this idea

Louise1 10-10-2020 11:32 AM

Anymore suggestions of what to get?

Any more suggestions for what to get Louise for Christmas? I'll probably put this to a poll next weekend for a week so there's then 6 weeks or so to order whatever is chosen

Greatcornbow 10-11-2020 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louise1 (Post 4157484)
Any more suggestions for what to get Louise for Christmas? I'll probably put this to a poll next weekend for a week so there's then 6 weeks or so to order whatever is chosen

On shoes how about some locking high heels? Which need the key before can be removed.