getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Summer pool dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=415794)

asdqwre 06-25-2022 11:44 AM

Summer pool dares

Im looking for dares to do at a pool I will be lifeguardingat this summer, feel free to ask any questions or any suggestions

Analslut12 06-25-2022 01:05 PM

More detail would be much appreciated if you expect quality dares, likes, limits, AGE, sex, etc would make it much easier to fit what you are looking for!

asdqwre 06-25-2022 08:05 PM

OH ok got it
I am 18 and 4 months
Female
And i think id want like not flashing bug like hidden risk type dares
Not sure how to put it exactly

ycoldwater 06-25-2022 11:59 PM

Go for a swim in a bikini and pretend to rest at one end by a water jet. Take off the bottoms. Position yourself so you get stimulated by the jet.

Stay on after everyone else has gone and the pool is shut, or get there early, and swim naked for 20 minutes.

Caya 06-26-2022 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asdqwre (Post 4801237)
OH ok got it
I am 18 and 4 months
Female
And i think id want like not flashing bug like hidden risk type dares
Not sure how to put it exactly

So somthink like edging in a semi hidden spot
Changing clothe under a towl etc.
things that could be noticed but are not realyopbvious ?

FarmgalT 06-26-2022 05:15 AM

When walking around and talking people and you are near the hand railings to get out of the poole make sure you are leaning against so you are leaning your pussy against on the railing as you talk or watch the cowd in the pool.

If you are in the pool and climbing out make sure you pause as your pussy gets to the edge kinda hang there a second with your pussy pressing on the edge, then get out rthe rest of the way. If you can and are talking to people while half in the pool and our make sure your pussy is against the edge of the pool and you can rub your clit against the edge while you talk to them.

If you can edge on the edge or railing then do so!
All innocent like of course.

MrCrazy 06-26-2022 06:07 AM

how about removing the liner from your bathing suit?
I can imagine that can make things interesting ;)

or edging while under a towel in your lifeguard seat?

have fun!
~Crazy~

Caya 06-26-2022 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrCrazy (Post 4801591)

have fun!
~Crazy~

Did a whole dice dare around that. can only recomend it if your willing to risk showing things ;)

asdqwre 06-26-2022 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ycoldwater (Post 4801362)
Go for a swim in a bikini and pretend to rest at one end by a water jet. Take off the bottoms. Position yourself so you get stimulated by the jet.

Stay on after everyone else has gone and the pool is shut, or get there early, and swim naked for 20 minutes.

Dont think ill be able to do the second, maybe the first after my shifts over
Quote:

Originally Posted by Caya (Post 4801375)
So somthink like edging in a semi hidden spot
Changing clothe under a towl etc.
things that could be noticed but are not realyopbvious ?

Thats pretty much it
Quote:

Originally Posted by FarmgalT (Post 4801535)
When walking around and talking people and you are near the hand railings to get out of the poole make sure you are leaning against so you are leaning your pussy against on the railing as you talk or watch the cowd in the pool.

If you are in the pool and climbing out make sure you pause as your pussy gets to the edge kinda hang there a second with your pussy pressing on the edge, then get out rthe rest of the way. If you can and are talking to people while half in the pool and our make sure your pussy is against the edge of the pool and you can rub your clit against the edge while you talk to them.

If you can edge on the edge or railing then do so!
All innocent like of course.

Again might be able to do this one when my shifts over
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrCrazy (Post 4801591)

have fun!
~Crazy~

I think ill remove the lining because i dont see how that could get me in trouble. Ive seen some videos and once wet it clings right? I think ill wait to try it on till my first shift
I think the second one might be hard to do

Caya 06-26-2022 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asdqwre (Post 4801723)
Dont think ill be able to do the second, maybe the first after my shifts over

Thats pretty much it

Again might be able to do this one when my shifts over

I think ill remove the lining because i dont see how that could get me in trouble. Ive seen some videos and once wet it clings right? I think ill wait to try it on till my first shift
I think the second one might be hard to do

do you brin your own swhim wear or is it sposored and if so how dose it look in both cases

Caya 06-26-2022 08:12 AM

Questions

do you own any toys ?

asdqwre 06-26-2022 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caya (Post 4801728)
do you own any toys ?

No sorry at the moment i dont

Caya 06-26-2022 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asdqwre (Post 4801731)
No sorry at the moment i dont

dont be sorry its okay.

oh and task one for the first day should be to change outside the changeingroom only hidden by thae towl at max becours your late ;)

and jes wihtout the lining the bikini will cling a little to your body

asdqwre 06-26-2022 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caya (Post 4801726)
do you brin your own swhim wear or is it sposored and if so how dose it look in both cases

Its a red one piece that says lifequard

MasterZp 06-26-2022 08:18 AM

How about this. Keep a glass or thermos full of ice with you on your guard stand/position. Every so often, take a piece of ice and suck on it slowly, and rub it around your neck and chest, cooling yourself down. Try to let the cold water drip onto your nipple and see if you can get them hard. If you can, rub the ice over your nipples too, maybe under a towel or while turned quickly. Think about how your nipples will be on display and everyone can see them hard under the thin suit fabric. I wonder how long those thoughts will keep them erect? 😛