getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Religious Types (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95430)

Eraserhead 12-29-2011 09:12 AM

Religious Types

Are any of you relgious? If so have you considered:

Masturbating with your holy book.
Cumming on it.
Pissing on it.
Shitting on it.

This also applies to religious imagery, artifacts, etc.

:cool:

Viking_Guy 12-29-2011 09:59 AM

No, I have not considered committing sacrilege, thank you.

bad slave 12-29-2011 10:03 AM

i am with viking guy on this.

Slightly Pathetic 12-29-2011 10:38 AM

If anything I'd say I hide that stuff when I masturbate. Not that I'm fully convinced that masturbation is a sin at all, but I wouldn't even wipe my snot on a bible. It's a matter of respect for symbols that I hold in high regard. Besides, I don't find religion to be highly erotic.

Eraserhead 12-29-2011 10:39 AM

Keep the answers coming, I'm intrigued.

wedgiegirl290 12-29-2011 10:53 AM

I do not think anyone would do this...

Eraserhead 12-29-2011 10:58 AM

No, nor do I. I'm interested to see if I'm proven wrong though. :)

GetdareTEO 12-29-2011 11:42 AM

I don't think anyone will do it either. I think the definition of being religious pretty much means that that stuff means something to you. If you do this anyway, I would say you just call yourself religious. I am not very religious myself, but I would never do this! :eek:

moofu 12-29-2011 12:33 PM

... its a book nothing more or less :I

BamaSwitch 12-29-2011 12:34 PM

I am and no I would not.

GetdareTEO 12-29-2011 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moofu (Post 596814)
... its a book nothing more or less :I

I gotta tell you that you're wrong. It is a very powerful symbol. I am sure that if you made a wooden cross and burned it in front of a church, people would get angry, eveb though it's just a creation of wood. What about a stop sign? NAh, it's just a sign, it can't hurt me... no, but the truck driving with a 60 mph speed that crashes into you because you drove out in front of it can...
Just like the Law. To you it might just seem like some dumb words, and it is, but if you mess with it, you are gonna regret it! Don't underestimate symbols, especially not religious symbols!

Eraserhead 12-29-2011 12:49 PM

This is the type of conversation I want :)

moofu 12-29-2011 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Evil One (Post 596819)
I gotta tell you that you're wrong. It is a very powerful symbol. I am sure that if you made a wooden cross and burned it in front of a church, people would get angry, eveb though it's just a creation of wood. What about a stop sign? NAh, it's just a sign, it can't hurt me... no, but the truck driving with a 60 mph speed that crashes into you because you drove out in front of it can...
Just like the Law. To you it might just seem like some dumb words, and it is, but if you mess with it, you are gonna regret it! Don't underestimate symbols, especially not religious symbols!

oh I see... As far as im concerned it was humans who created this symbol to give themselves something to believe in to give them a reason to live. We are have different religious belief's for example if you were label be I would be a Atheist. But my point still stands, it is a book with a story whether you treat this book like your god or not is up to you.

oh and If I mess with it? What o.o it is just one of many different symbols there are so many religions and different symbols you cant know all of them so how do you know when you disrespect one? do that mean something bad will happen to me? no.

Girl4Fun79 12-29-2011 01:56 PM

as others feel i would never do that, but shouldent this be under truth and not dare??

SubMissChievous 12-29-2011 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Girl4Fun79 (Post 596849)
but shouldent this be under truth and not dare??

Yeah seeing how the discussion is developing i think it would fit best there.

And to the question: No, I would not. Religions and their symbols do not arouse me sexually and as far as shitting and pissing I prefer to use the toilet for that :)