getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Ask me Anything (AMA) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   37F slave AMA (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432815)

wee_avocado 03-20-2024 01:56 AM

37F slave AMA

Full-time sub to my master wildcard2423.

I'm a queer girl with a male Dom who performs daily tasks. AMA!

BiEmily 03-20-2024 02:19 AM

Why did you decide to join getDare
What do you enjoy most about being a submissive?
What is your least favourite punishment?
How did you and your Dom meet?
What daily rituals and tasks do you have to do?

wee_avocado 03-20-2024 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiEmily (Post 5449602)
Why did you decide to join getDare
What do you enjoy most about being a submissive?
What is your least favourite punishment?
How did you and your Dom meet?
What daily rituals and tasks do you have to do?

1. It came about after conversations with my dom about kinky dares and fun tasks we could do together. I was on the site a very long time ago under another guise (which I won't be revealing) so I knew about the community.

2. I enjoy placing my body, my safety and my pleasure under my dom's control; knowing that my decisions will be made for me, and my pain and pleasure are dictated entirely by his whims and desires. It turns me on, it makes me feel safe and loved all at once!

3. My least favourite punishment...hmm, there are two I'd say that go hand in hand. Emotionally, when my dom won't let me call him daddy or let me touch him. Physically, when he asks me to lie in my own piss on the cold floor. Brrr.

4. We met through our jobs IRL.

5. Tasks will evolve and change but common ones are: daily journal entries for my dom to read, writing daddy or slut on my body and taking photos for him, he will tell me whether or not I'm allowed to wear underwear on a given day. Other times he gives me sweet tasks like to go get an iced coffee, because he knows I love them but feel guilty about buying too many, ha!

r0ver 03-20-2024 05:39 AM

What's the origin of your "wee avocado" nick name?
Is that you in your profile pics? If so how many tattoos do you have? Is there a particular meaning behind any of your tattoos?

wee_avocado 03-20-2024 06:09 AM

1. What's the origin of your "wee avocado" nick name?

It was a random choice, truth be told! I love avocado, but in a strictly platonic way, ha.

2. Is that you in your profile pics?

That is indeed me!

3. If so how many tattoos do you have?

I have 11, plus pierced nipples!

4. Is there a particular meaning behind any of your tattoos?

Each one has a meaning but they're all very personal and I might be giving a lot of things about my identity if I describe them here, ha! Maybe later down the line when I've bedded in to the community and feel super safe :)

r0ver 03-20-2024 06:30 AM

Have you ever thought about getting any other bits pierced?
Assuming that the "wee" in your name is a reference to your size rather than to your predilection for piss play, how tall are you?

wee_avocado 03-20-2024 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r0ver (Post 5449801)
Have you ever thought about getting any other bits pierced?
Assuming that the "wee" in your name is a reference to your size rather than to your predilection for piss play, how tall are you?

I have my ears pierced (unsurprisingly) and I've considered a snake bite. I'm too scared to have my clit done, but there's a chance I will one day if my dom makes it a task. The nipple piercings were for him.

I'm about 5"4, not that wee...but wee enough?

wildcard2423 03-20-2024 08:55 AM

My good girl, I have loved all of your responses so far. I want you to open yourself up to this new community that we have joined. Answer any question.

With that in mind, tell me:

1. What is your favourite task that I have set you?

2. What punishment have you feared the most from me?

3. Which of my fantasies excite you the most?

4. Did you prefer taking me in your mouth at the bar or at the office?

I look forward to your response, don't take too long.

wee_avocado 03-20-2024 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildcard2423 (Post 5449932)
My good girl, I have loved all of your responses so far. I want you to open yourself up to this new community that we have joined. Answer any question.

With that in mind, tell me:

1. What is your favourite task that I have set you?

2. What punishment have you feared the most from me?

3. Which of my fantasies excite you the most?

4. Did you prefer taking me in your mouth at the bar or at the office?

I look forward to your response, don't take too long.

Thank you, Daddy.

1. My favourite task you ever set was for me to fist myself. Since I'd never been fisted, I found it challenging and a massive turn on. And that's the first time in my life that I squirted. Definitely a favourite!

2. For punishments... you've threatened to make me kneel on rice for long periods. I think that's going to hurt...

3. Among your fantasies...probably your rape fantasy ;) To be held down against my will and used. Roughly.

4. I love tasting your cock always but I think I liked it most in the office because it felt particularly risky!

Thank you for the questions, my love xxxx

wildcard2423 03-20-2024 11:53 AM

Good girl, well done xxxx