getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   29/f chastity and nudity combo thread (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=365127)

Kinkerbell 05-03-2019 08:40 PM

29/f chastity and nudity combo thread

Hey all. So I have been locked in a chastity belt since 21st April, and my current denial period is 80 days. So I decided to give a try at reducing the number.
Basically this thread allows you to give me nude dares to complete in exchange of reducing number of days I'm in denial. Or, add to those days.
Let's see how this works.

You can give me one dare, within my likes and limits, and decide how many days it will reduce between 3-5 based on the difficulty. You cannot give a second dare until I have completed and reported about your dare.

I can refuse any dare, but it will instantly double the current number of days.

Instead of giving a dare, you can simply add 10 days. But one person can only add once.

Let the fun begin :D :D ;)

Rhowc 05-03-2019 08:43 PM

Interesting idea! Let's start by adding 10 days.

Rd2506 05-03-2019 08:50 PM

How about u wear see through top and nothing below and go for a walk.. U need to be handcuffed during the walk..

3 days for free

Kinkerbell 05-03-2019 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhowc (Post 3648781)
Interesting idea! Let's start by adding 10 days.

I have already spent 13 days out of 80. Adding your 10, remaining days in denial, 83.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rd2506 (Post 3648786)
How about u wear see through top and nothing below and go for a walk.. U need to be handcuffed during the walk..

3 days for free

Okay, sounds good. Handcuffed front, behind? Skirts, pants allowed?

moxie 05-03-2019 09:22 PM

I dare you to wear your butt plug for up to 75 hours. You can get 1 day off for every full 15 hours.

Kinkerbell 05-03-2019 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moxie (Post 3648798)
I dare you to wear your butt plug for up to 75 hours. You can get 1 day off for every full 15 hours.

I am going to start this one right now. Thank you for removing 5 days

buzby 05-03-2019 09:54 PM

If you can spend 24 hours straight (no breaks) handcuffed, you can take 2 days off your chastity sentence.

If you can spend 48 hour straight (no breaks) handcuffed, you can take 5 days off.

Kinkerbell 05-03-2019 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buzbybdsm (Post 3648808)
If you can spend 24 hours straight (no breaks) handcuffed, you can take 2 days off your chastity sentence.

If you can spend 48 hour straight (no breaks) handcuffed, you can take 5 days off.

Thank you very much. 2 days helpless, and -5 days? sweet deal

buzby 05-03-2019 09:58 PM

as long as the cuffs don't come off for any reason!

SageLeech 05-03-2019 10:06 PM

Go for a walk somewhere you will definitely be seen wearing nothing but rope. Let me know where you went and what you created from the rope and i’ll Base your days off on the difficulty and inventiveness.

curdares 05-03-2019 10:23 PM

Lets make a game out of this... Wear a top that ends above your belly button and is button down. No bra. High heels, your chastity belt (not that you have a choice) and a mini skirt. Go to a place that will have you women dressed in short skirts.. university on a warm day, a dance club, etc.

The challenge: you must be wearing the shortest skirt. For every girl you see wearing a shorter skirt than you, the following punishments get added: 2 extra days are added to your chastity belt, you must tell that girl you like her skirt but lost shortest skirt contest and you must undo a button on your top while you tell her lost and tell her you're in a chastity belt for another two days. Keep doing this for 2 hours.

Now to make this even more interesting, if you do not see more than 2 girls wearing a similar length skirt as yours, you picked a bad location or bad time and will be punished. 7 days will be added and you lose your top and skirt for the trip back home.

edit: forgot to add if you are wearing the shortest skirt after the two hours, and there are at least two other girls wearing same length, you reduce 5 days.

Kinkerbell 05-03-2019 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leech (Post 3648817)
Go for a walk somewhere you will definitely be seen wearing nothing but rope. Let me know where you went and what you created from the rope and i’ll Base your days off on the difficulty and inventiveness.

You do know rope bindings can be used to make bra and dress, right? All my gf needs is a few tutorial videos and couple of hours. How's that for inventiveness? :cool:
And I'll visit maybe a local park.

curdares 05-03-2019 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kinkerbell (Post 3648829)
You do know rope bindings can be used to make bra and dress, right? All my gf needs is a few tutorial videos and couple of hours. How's that for inventiveness? :cool:

I was originally going to dare a crotch rope walk in a park... but the chastity belt would get in the way!

Kinkerbell 05-03-2019 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by curdares (Post 3648827)
Lets make a game out of this... Wear a top that ends above your belly button and is button down. No bra. High heels, your chastity belt (not that you have a choice) and a mini skirt. Go to a place that will have you women dressed in short skirts.. university on a warm day, a dance club, etc.

The challenge: you must be wearing the shortest skirt. For every girl you see wearing a shorter skirt than you, the following punishments get added: 2 extra days are added to your chastity belt, you must tell that girl you like her skirt but lost shortest skirt contest and you must undo a button on your top while you tell her lost and tell her you're in a chastity belt for another two days. Keep doing this for 2 hours.

Now to make this even more interesting, if you do not see more than 2 girls wearing a similar length skirt as yours, you picked a bad location or bad time and will be punished. 7 days will be added and you lose your top and skirt for the trip back home.

edit: forgot to add if you are wearing the shortest skirt after the two hours, and there are at least two other girls wearing same length, you reduce 5 days.

Very interesting and unique dare. Doesn't strictly follow the rules of my thread, but I'll do it anyways because it sounds very exciting

Quote:

Originally Posted by curdares (Post 3648833)
I was originally going to dare a crotch rope walk in a park... but the chastity belt would get in the way!

My chastity belt will be removed during the dares. The idea was to do naked dares in exchange of freedom

SageLeech 05-03-2019 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kinkerbell (Post 3648829)

Very aware. I suggest a rope bikini though, less time consuming and sexier. -5 days.