getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Fetlife (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=426284)

Brattylola 07-07-2023 05:10 AM

Fetlife

Do anyone use fetlife?

Picaboo 07-07-2023 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brattylola (Post 5153551)
Do anyone use fetlife?

I use FetLife a lot my local area has a big FetLife community with regular meetups and munch's and party's and I think it's a great way to hook up andeet more like minded and serious kink peopl

Brattylola 07-07-2023 08:00 AM

Nice?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Picaboo (Post 5153558)
I use FetLife a lot my local area has a big FetLife community with regular meetups and munch's and party's and I think it's a great way to hook up andeet more like minded and serious kink peopl

Oh nice! Do you go to some meetings then

MissyK 07-07-2023 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brattylola (Post 5153551)
Do anyone use fetlife?

I use fetlife to keep track of my local events (got a very active local kink community), keep up with the friends I've made at those events are up to, and join discussion groups. It's Facebook for kinky people

But I personally only find it useful if you're involved in your local community, which I strongly recommend you do

DareMan30 07-07-2023 09:56 AM

Sure! Met a ton of cool people from Fet years ago. Lots of people using it for advertising their OF content and such now, which is still fun but it feels different than it used to. The forums are entertaining also.

xxacerxx 07-07-2023 11:23 AM

I use fetlife
Been on there for a while now

shygal 07-07-2023 12:00 PM

No what is Fetlife?

MissyK 07-07-2023 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shygal (Post 5153905)
No what is Fetlife?

It's a website. Marketed as Facebook for kinky people. So essentially a social media site for kinksters. You can join discussion groups, make friends, find events near you

I would strongly recommend using it mostly for events and keeping up with friends. Fet can be a bit of a cesspool, but it's really great for finding events

gbdare 07-07-2023 01:51 PM

I agree that it's lost something with a lot of members promoting their OF and such, but it is still a useful site for anyone the least bit kinky. My username is the same on there as it is here.

Sex Speed Runner 07-07-2023 02:05 PM

I made an account recently hoping for it to be more like getDare.

Like you said it's more of a kinky community based site for meet ups and groups etc. Not my sorta thing as im in a relationship so not looking to meet others.

I did find one person who offered to domme me but soon into it i realised that i wasn't much into it.

I go back every now and again, but dont feel like i have much to contribute to it.

MissyK 07-07-2023 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sex Speed Runner (Post 5154019)
I made an account recently hoping for it to be more like getDare.

Like you said it's more of a kinky community based site for meet ups and groups etc. Not my sorta thing as im in a relationship so not looking to meet others.

I did find one person who offered to domme me but soon into it i realised that i wasn't much into it.

I go back every now and again, but dont feel like i have much to contribute to it.

I wouldn't use it to find a partner, but going to events, getting more kink education, making kink friends, I will always recommend it

Sex Speed Runner 07-07-2023 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissyK (Post 5154027)
I wouldn't use it to find a partner, but going to events, getting more kink education, making kink friends, I will always recommend it

I wasn't there looking for a partner. But I know how its useful for finding groups or like minded people to play with, meet and learn.

I'd more use it as a way to get dares/tasks, or in my head thats more what it was, but i was wrong. Guess thats why getdare exists.

Its a bit bigger and scarier i think too is fetlife. Lots more groups and lots more people, all of whom seem pretty active, so i found it a bit overwhelming maybe.

hoof 07-07-2023 02:28 PM

Certainly I use Fet. A great adult forum that covers a huge range of kinks and fetishes, you will doubtless find ones that you had not considered or were not aware of.
A great community but more an information/discussion forum than a dating site. Real people to be treated with respect...

Picaboo 07-07-2023 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brattylola (Post 5153685)
Oh nice! Do you go to some meetings then

Ya all the time and I help organize some and even hosted a couple events at my house

shygal 07-07-2023 03:31 PM

Thanks folks, I'll check it out!