getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Orgasm Control through Hypnosis - for Girls (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=365767)

teaseme132 05-15-2019 05:51 AM

Orgasm Control through Hypnosis - for Girls

Are you interested in hypnosis? Does orgasm control excite you? If you answered yes to both, keep reading...

Starting off this dare is relatively simple. I will give you a hypno track to listen to that makes it so that you will be unable to cum without permission. Don't worry -- the track does wear off on it's own, so this isn't permanent (unless you choose to re-listen to extend it). Before we start, I also give you a de-programming track to keep just in case you decide that you aren't enjoying the dare and wish to stop participating before the track wears off on own.

Whenever you feel the urge to cum, just contact me via Kik and ask permission. When I receive your request, I might say yes, I might say no, or I might make you complete some sort of task to earn permission (within your limits, of course). Sounds simple, but it can be a lot of fun.

I had a similar dare posted for a while, but had to take it down because I got more responses than I could handle. With the university semester coming to an end and peole's schedules changing, I am happy to say I have more openings!

Please Kik me if interested. My kik is in my signature below. This dare is open to girls 18 and older!

Kylethellamacorn 05-15-2019 05:25 PM

Would love to try this

teaseme132 05-18-2019 09:16 AM

Sorry, this thread is closed. Too much interest.

teaseme132 05-25-2019 06:29 AM

Back Again!! I have 2 Openings!

Check the signature at the bottom of the message to see if I have any openings... SPACE IS LIMITED!

Are you interested in hypnosis? Does orgasm control excite you? If you answered yes to both, keep reading...

Starting off this dare is relatively simple. I will give you a hypno track to listen to that makes it so that you will be unable to cum without permission. Don't worry -- the track does wear off on it's own, so this isn't permanent (unless you choose to re-listen to extend it). Before we start, I also give you a de-programming track to keep just in case you decide that you aren't enjoying the dare and wish to stop participating before the track wears off on own.

Whenever you feel the urge to cum, just contact me via Kik and ask permission. When I receive your request, I might say yes, I might say no, or I might make you complete some sort of task to earn permission (within your limits, of course). Sounds simple, but it can be a lot of fun.

I had a similar dare posted for a while, but had to take it down because I got more responses than I could handle. With the university semester coming to an end and peole's schedules changing, I am happy to say I have more openings!

Please Kik me if interested. My kik is in my signature below and gives the current status of openings. This dare is open to girls 18 and older!

teaseme132 06-02-2019 11:13 AM

This thread is closed

teaseme132 06-07-2019 07:18 PM

I'm back again! The thread is reopened and I have one opening at this time. Please check the signature below for my Kik. I will remove my kik from the signature when the opening is filled. Please check below...

teaseme132 06-15-2019 03:32 AM

One of my girls has had a change in jobs and had to leave the dare due to her newly busy work schedule... so I have an opening again. Kik me if you want it!

teaseme132 06-19-2019 08:27 PM

This thread is closed. No more openings available.

teaseme132 06-28-2019 05:44 AM

I'm back again! The thread is reopened and I have one opening at this time. Please check the signature below for my Kik. I will remove my kik from the signature when the opening is filled. Please check below...

teaseme132 06-30-2019 02:21 PM

Girls (18+, of course), I still have one opening! Kik me if interested. A detailed description of the dare can be found earlier in this thread.

teaseme132 07-11-2019 06:18 AM

I had a small technical glitch with my phone and got locked out of my old Kik account. I have created a new one, which can be found in my signature below. Kik me if you are interested in this dare. I have one opening!

StripSlut 07-11-2019 06:34 AM

This sounds like it could be fun. Messaged you

teaseme132 08-01-2019 07:21 AM

I currently have one opening! Kik me if interested. A detailed description of the dare can be found earlier in this thread.

teaseme132 08-03-2019 05:24 PM

I had one inquiry, but she didn't respond when I kik-ed her back, so I still have one opening! Kik me if you're interested.

teaseme132 08-15-2019 06:06 PM

With the university semester starting up, I have two girls who will be exiting this dare at the end of this week to focus on their studies. One is starting her Doctoral Dissertation, and I wish both all the the best! I am currently interviewing interested girls for the openings created, 18+ only. Kik me if you are interested!