getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   19F Plugged Tasks (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400999)

diapergirl67 03-12-2021 12:56 PM

19F Plugged Tasks

Hi everyone!

I’m working on stretching myself anally so that I can start fucking myself in the ass and so that I can have a nice anal gape.

I’m trying to wear my plugs for extended periods of time, so I’m looking for people to give me everyday kinds of tasks to do while plugged. For example, I have my medium one inserted right now, and I just woke up from taking a 30 min nap with it in.

I have three sizes: small, medium, and large. I can fit the small one easily, the medium one is a little painful going in, but eventually can fit with no problem, and the big one I have not been able to fit in.

I look forward to hearing what you guys have in mind!

Lewishackett2106 03-12-2021 01:11 PM

Every time you go to sleep for the night put in your small plug

diapergirl67 03-12-2021 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lewishackett2106 (Post 4318851)
Every time you go to sleep for the night put in your small plug

Thank you. I will wear my small plug to sleep every night.

perpetualsunday 03-12-2021 02:05 PM

Wear your medium plug everyday for 3 hours, broken into 3 sections of 1 hour with at least half an hour inbetween. That should start getting you used to the thickness and hopefully soon enough you could be on the large.

diapergirl67 03-12-2021 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by perpetualsunday (Post 4318886)
Wear your medium plug everyday for 3 hours, broken into 3 sections of 1 hour with at least half an hour inbetween. That should start getting you used to the thickness and hopefully soon enough you could be on the large.

Thank you. I’ve already worn it for 3 hours today so I will begin this tomorrow.

genic 03-12-2021 08:26 PM

Here's a couple for you,

For 3 hours, every 15 minutes flip a coin. If it's heads insert or remove your medium plug, if it's tails keep the plug where it is.

Also spend 5 minutes every day trying to insert your large plug, don't worry about getting it fully in or not. Also make sure to be safe and not push yourself too much.

Lastly gonna ask, since public is in your limits, are you open to wearing a plug outside?

diapergirl67 03-12-2021 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by genic (Post 4319119)
Here's a couple for you,

For 3 hours, every 15 minutes flip a coin. If it's heads insert or remove your medium plug, if it's tails keep the plug where it is.

Also spend 5 minutes every day trying to insert your large plug, don't worry about getting it fully in or not. Also make sure to be safe and not push yourself too much.

Lastly gonna ask, since public is in your limits, are you open to wearing a plug outside?

Thank you. I will add these on my list of tasks. I am open to wearing a plug outside, depending on where I am going and as long as it is under clothes

genic 03-12-2021 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diapergirl67 (Post 4319154)
Thank you. I will add these on my list of tasks. I am open to wearing a plug outside, depending on where I am going and as long as it is under clothes

How about a simple outside one then. Insert your plug and get dressed, walk to your nearest store and spend atleast 10 minutes in the store.

diapergirl67 03-13-2021 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by genic (Post 4319162)
How about a simple outside one then. Insert your plug and get dressed, walk to your nearest store and spend atleast 10 minutes in the store.

I actually did this earlier today. Except I drove instead of walking. I will do it again, though, and this time I will walk there.

cracks 03-13-2021 03:50 AM

Edge 3 times with a vibe. The first time fuck your ass rough with the small plug, second time do the same with the medium. the third time use the large one and try to get it in. If you get it to fit you may cum.

diapergirl67 03-13-2021 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cracks (Post 4319277)
Edge 3 times with a vibe. The first time fuck your ass rough with the small plug, second time do the same with the medium. the third time use the large one and try to get it in. If you get it to fit you may cum.

Thank you, I will try this today

Handsomesexmachine 03-13-2021 11:24 AM

Plugged

From now on you may only use your ass to masturbate until you have had at least 10 orgasms from strictly anal penetration. All 10 don't have to be consecutive or on the same day but your denied all clitoral and vaginal stimulation until you orgasm from only anal penetration

diapergirl67 03-13-2021 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Handsomesexmachine (Post 4319543)
From now on you may only use your ass to masturbate until you have had at least 10 orgasms from strictly anal penetration. All 10 don't have to be consecutive or on the same day but your denied all clitoral and vaginal stimulation until you orgasm from only anal penetration

Oh no. I’ve never tried to cum from only anal before so this will be difficult. Hopefully I’ll be able to get through all 10 quickly

qro 03-14-2021 11:50 AM

Go for a walk in the streets of your city for at least 30 minutes with your medium plug inserted.