getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Ask me Anything (AMA) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   34F Mistress & 24Sissy - As Us Anything (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=414406)

Adidas 05-07-2022 04:16 AM

34F Mistress & 24Sissy - As Us Anything

Hi Everybody!

My personal AMA is here - https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=337015

My story based on our relationship is here - https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=412148

But i wanted to open a separate AMA. A lot of the feedback i've had to the story has been about representation of our bdsm relationship, and both of us have received all sorts of questions along these lines in other places online. Therefore why not offer a space to allow people to ask whatever they like about us & our d/s set-up.

I am Autumn, 34, Mistress - I'll be replying in black
I am Naomi, 24, Sissy/Sub - I'll be replying in Pink

Both of us will be reading and replying as nessesary, so questions can be direct to one, the other or both. Questions can be kinky, or not.

Thanks, can't wait to start answers.

Robink 05-07-2022 07:01 PM

oooh thanks haha

first what is favorite thing about each other?
Naomi how does the blackmail feel?

Sissilyboy 05-07-2022 10:17 PM

Do you have meet each other in person?
When
Yes: how was it?
No: do you plan to visit each other?

Adidas 05-08-2022 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robink (Post 4750124)
oooh thanks haha

first what is favorite thing about each other?
Naomi how does the blackmail feel?

I think we'd both say we just like everything about each other. Naomi just makes it really easy to be fun and kinky and connected. No idea how to quantify that, but it's very much personality based rather than "she has a nice ass" (although she does have a nice ass).

Mistress likes it, so i like it. But also Miss is very good at saving it for the right moment, to make me feel extra weak and submissive. It's not really scary, because i trust her and will always be a good sub, but knowing she has that control is good for us both.

Adidas 05-08-2022 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissilyboy (Post 4750244)
Do you have meet each other in person?
When
Yes: how was it?
No: do you plan to visit each other?

We live in different countries. Thus far covid restrictions have made international travel difficult for most, as well as the obvious costs involved. Whilst we have not yet met in person it is very much being worked on as a plan! Just that we both need to save up the money and time off work.

We have also got ourselves a very strong online relationship. We talk everyday and do lots of tasks and play. I am very happy with this, as is Miss. Meeting will be amazing when we do get the chance, hopefully in the next year or so.

Robink 05-08-2022 06:29 AM

Adidas do you have a favorite task for Naomi to perform
Naomi do you have a task that you like performing for your mistress

Adidas 05-09-2022 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robink (Post 4750544)
Adidas do you have a favorite task for Naomi to perform
Naomi do you have a task that you like performing for your mistress

We have some regulars that are fun - various spankings and deepthroating tasks. We do a lot of bodywriting. None are a "favourite", as we have a lot of kinks we enjoy.
I guess the closest would be what we call "Coin Task", others will have a different name for it. Naomi has to deepthroat a dildo against a wall, and hold a coin in place with her nose. This is a favourite because it's simple, we can easily measure her progression, and can make changes by demanding longer holds, making the toy bigger, adding extra distractions like nipple clamps or kneeling on rice.

Oooh, i just like making her happy. It's always a good task if afterwords i look back and say to myself "Oowhh Naomi *embarassed"! I prefer the bodywriting and some of the other humiliation tasks, especially when we play around with little bits of online exposure or public play. Those are so much kinker and get deep in my head.

Robink 05-10-2022 09:55 AM

I believe your chaste 24/7 naomi how long has it been now.
Are you able to cum any other way.

cj07 05-10-2022 01:43 PM

Will Naomi orgasm without cage again,
Had Naomi had sexual experience with women before becoming your slave, and will she in future.
Barring work and personal things seems like Naomi sends rest of time as female. If she visits would male clothes be allowed.

Adidas 05-10-2022 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robink (Post 4754746)
I believe your chaste 24/7 naomi how long has it been now.
Are you able to cum any other way.

24/7 with the exception of cleaning about once a week. I struggle to cum in the cage, so have to rely on Mistress being kind to allow me other options - but luckily i do not really need to.

Adidas 05-10-2022 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cj07 (Post 4754971)
Will Naomi orgasm without cage again,
Had Naomi had sexual experience with women before becoming your slave, and will she in future.
Barring work and personal things seems like Naomi sends rest of time as female. If she visits would male clothes be allowed.

Once Naomi has learned to cum in her cage, that'll be it. For now she gets a very rare release. But primarily her pleasure comes from serving, not cumming.

Yes i have had sex and normal relationships before being owned by Mistress. If i never have them again i'll be happy because i love Mistress and being her sissy girl.

When we meet, Naomi will only be allowed in girl mode! I have no interest in meeting the male.

Robink 05-10-2022 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adidas (Post 4755228)
24/7 with the exception of cleaning about once a week. I struggle to cum in the cage, so have to rely on Mistress being kind to allow me other options - but luckily i do not really need to.

How long have you been trying to cum in your cage.
Pure curiosity lol

MasterSlave85 05-11-2022 02:27 AM

Do you have a favorite outfit for Naomi?

Anythingforyouyes 05-11-2022 03:00 AM

Hi

I am interested
Kik
Kittyfly25

Adidas 05-11-2022 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robink (Post 4755256)
How long have you been trying to cum in your cage.
Pure curiosity lol

I don't. I don't have a need, or desire, to do so. It's only with Mistress i even tried chastity, so it's less than two years total. Without the physical stimulation i just don't even feel like getting close.

But i've never been driven by a sexual need to cum/orgasm. I always get real pleasure serving in other ways.