getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   my mistress wanted me t (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=393526)

Bobcat 09-28-2020 05:22 AM

my mistress wanted me t

my mistress wanted me to get a school girl outfit now she is looking for things for me to in it on October 17th she also had me get a long black wig but she says she gets the final say

Trebaldin 09-28-2020 06:04 AM

why don't you do her a favor and dance for her!? just an idea, dunno if you're into that, but a it looks like it's okay to suggest a little something for a cam show.

enjoy your time, stay safe and healthy

Paladintwk 09-28-2020 06:59 AM

School girl humiliation

Your Mistress should have you go on chaterbate like you did in your last blog and be the school girl that is flunking sex education and needs everyone's help to pass the final exam. Your Mistress should make a list of humiliating questions for them such as:

What is the proper etiquette when you are at a gloryhole?

How many times do you suck a cock before you swallow?

Would you get on your knees and using a dildo demonstrate how you like to suck a cock at a gloryhole.

How often do you masturbate?

What is your favorite method to masturbate? Please demonstrate.

Do you like anal on a first date? Does that make you a slut or if you don't does that make you a prude.

Have you ever put your dido in your ass while you masturbate? Please demonstrate.

Are you wearing panties. Would you show them to us? Do you make it a habit of showing strangers your panties?

Have you ever intentionally cum in your panties? Would you do it if enough of us ask you too?

I am sure your Mistress can add to this list by October 17th.

Bobcat 09-28-2020 02:33 PM

Mistress likes them both she is having fun

Bobcat 09-28-2020 04:52 PM

she said let you see what i will be wearing

Dirty_Slut 09-28-2020 06:55 PM

i think itd only be fair if you went out in it to a couple stores ;)

Bobcat 09-29-2020 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirty_Slut (Post 4145525)
i think itd only be fair if you went out in it to a couple stores ;)

mistress said she will think about this one

Bobcat 09-30-2020 07:08 PM

she has decide public is ok

HappilySissy 09-30-2020 09:30 PM

Oh yay! If you do go to a store, can you go to a grocery store, buy a few magazines made for women, a cucumber and any other phallic shaped food you can think of. Popscicles, anything! Bonus points if you go home, play with them, and eat whatever you use.

Bobcat 10-01-2020 05:30 AM

she said great idea

Acdudea4242 10-04-2020 10:14 PM

i think that you should definetly do your makeup! if you dont know how, then find a tutorial! there are plenty for beginners! <3

Bobcat 10-07-2020 01:05 AM

Mistress likes this one she gave a few videos to watch and has me doing make up and sending the to her