getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Chastity "Cheating" Definition... (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=335735)

Closet Crossdresser 03-02-2018 07:24 PM

Chastity "Cheating" Definition...

So, I have a question for all of you! Outsiders looking in on chastity, Keyholders, submissives... Anyone who has any knowledge of the topic... What is considered cheating when one is 'sentenced' to chastity? Why/why not?

Without cumming:
1. Is penis stimulation through the cage cheating?

2. Is using a vibrator/e-stim cheating?

3. Is ball play cheating?

4. Is anal cheating?

With cumming:
5. Is penis stimulation through the cage cheating?

6. Is using a vibrator/e-stim cheating?

7. Is ball play cheating?

8. Is anal cheating?

To me, it comes down to whether you're in chastity for the stimulation of the genitalia to be off limits or whether your orgasm is off limits... So it's situational! What do you think?

perkygirlie 03-02-2018 08:00 PM

Yup, it's situational and depends entirely on how you set it up. Any parameters may vary. "Chastity" is a broad term that can apply to many situations.

despard 03-02-2018 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Closet Crossdresser (Post 3188969)
So, I have a question for all of you! Outsiders looking in on chastity, Keyholders, submissives... Anyone who has any knowledge of the topic... What is considered cheating when one is 'sentenced' to chastity? Why/why not?

Without cumming:

Without permission? Absolutely.
Quote:

Without permisson? Absolutely

Quote:

Unless specifically forbiddden,no.

Quote:

4. Is anal cheating?
Unless specifically forbidden, no. This goes double if required by the dom(me).

With cumming:
Quote:

Depends on the dom(me). If not specifically permitted in advance, then yes

Quote:

Unless specifically permitted, yes

Quote:

Quote:

8. Is anal cheating?

Good subs don't cum without permission, no matter what. Good dom(me)s either know when to allow cumming or rely on the red/yellow/green safeword system to know when to allow cumming.

publicpants 03-03-2018 04:31 PM

some advice

www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85718 I rote this after having man discussions on the subject hope it helps.

perkygirlie 03-03-2018 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by despard (Post 3189001)
Good subs don't cum without permission, no matter what. Good dom(me)s either know when to allow cumming or rely on the red/yellow/green safeword system to know when to allow cumming.

I'm a good domme:
1. I know when to allow cumming (never)
2. I rely on the red/yellow/green system for cheating subs to tell me how much pain they're in during castration. :D

Viking_Guy 03-03-2018 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by perkygirlie (Post 3190263)
I'm a good domme:
1. I know when to allow cumming (never)
2. I rely on the red/yellow/green system for cheating subs to tell me how much pain they're in during castration. :D

That's a tad harsh, don't you think? :D

SolWeintraub 03-03-2018 11:51 PM

Chastity means I let my keyholder decide what kind of sexual outcome is right for me. As a chaste-slave I have to keep my cum in. In my opinion everything else is part-time chastity.

perkygirlie 03-04-2018 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viking_Guy (Post 3190413)
That's a tad harsh, don't you think? :D

Nah, as a switch, I wouldn't subject my subs to anything I wouldn't do (or equivalent) for my Mistress.

theswitchyside 03-04-2018 11:44 AM

Quote:

Personally, I think most of these questions would arise if all of this isn't discussed prior to the session. If by 'chastity' the keyholder means a 'no touching of any sort' policy, all of the items below would be a violation.

However, I will be answering with 'chastity' meaning to be 'locked in a device to prevent erection and stimulation of the penis.'

Quote:

Without cumming:

4. Is anal cheating?

1. Yes!
2. Using the device on the cage? Yes! On the balls? No.
3. No.
4. No!

Quote:

With cumming:

8. Is anal cheating?

5.Yes!
6. Same as '2.'
7. No.
8. No.

That being said, all of these answers would vary depending on how one defines the term.

W01f 03-04-2018 12:47 PM

Well for me, as long as there is no orgasm, all is good. Though that is a dangerous road because having an orgasm with when your not supposed to is very very bad.

Closet Crossdresser 03-11-2018 04:19 PM

True! I just figured I'd ask to see what everyone thought. As I previously said, I am of the mindset that it depends on why you are in chastity: Orgasm control or cock control :)

cieirn 03-11-2018 07:41 PM

I wouldn't consider anything cheating unless you orgasmed.. The idea behind chastity is you are withholding your orgasms, so you should until you have permission.

Diapered_prince 03-15-2018 01:55 PM

In all of these, chastity is the denial of self pleasure. so all of these are considered cheating in my book. Chastity is meant to be a challenge and the reward after is what makes it worthwhile. If there is stimulation during the chastity, then the rule is being broken.

Asteroth 03-15-2018 02:05 PM

As a foreword, it all depends on agreement between dominant and submissive. I'll respond as if I was explaining my view to my submissive, thus things I would consider cheating.
Long story short, anything that makes my submissive more desperate and horny is welcome, unless I explicitly forbid it, so:

Without cumming:
no
yes, because it's too big risk of them cumming
no
4. Is anal cheating?
yes because it releases fluid from the prostate - something a submissive must earn! And I don't want them to have any relief without permission
With cumming:
yes - no orgasms without permission. Ever.
8. Is anal cheating?

perkygirlie 03-15-2018 04:58 PM

Okay, after rereading these questions and answers, I have a few general thoughts from my perspective in chastity...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diapered_prince (Post 3210082)
In all of these, chastity is the denial of self pleasure. so all of these are considered cheating in my book. Chastity is meant to be a challenge and the reward after is what makes it worthwhile. If there is stimulation during the chastity, then the rule is being broken.

So, if chastity is only the denial of *self* pleasure, then someone else providing the stimulation/orgasms is okay?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Closet Crossdresser (Post 3203069)
True! I just figured I'd ask to see what everyone thought. As I previously said, I am of the mindset that it depends on why you are in chastity: Orgasm control or cock control :)

I've been in chastity a lot, but it has neither been for orgasm control nor cock control...

Correction. When I've put myself in chastity as "armor" to prevent guys from doing something stupid when I drink, I suppose that counts as cock control. However, it's usually hard to cheat in that case.

Nope, I can stimulate a boy's penis as much as I like while caged.
Not usually, unless forbidden in advance.
What balls? Tennis? No. Basketball? Possibly.
4. Is anal cheating?
No, it's usually encouraged.