getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Truth] Person above "If I Were Your Boyfriend / Girlfriend..." humiliation (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=268172)

SemiGolfBoy 07-12-2016 05:24 PM

Person above "If I Were Your Boyfriend / Girlfriend..." humiliation

This thread is inspired by the "Verbally humiliate the person above" one : http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=97094

Each person will post something about themselves, like a weakness or something they should be punished for. The next person humiliates them about it, and tells them how they would force them to live as a punishment or a revenge (or just to make it worse!), if they were person1's dominant boyfriend, girlfriend, or even kinkier (like friends teachers bosses or even family members). It shouldn't just be a one-time punishment like a dare, but a long-time humiliating rule.

Example,

Person1: (I masturbate three times a day)

Person2: Wow, you're so pathetic you can't even keep your hands off your cunt. If I were your boyfriend, it would be mine and I would keep you locked in chastity and you'd only cum when I fuck you, if you can, and if I allow you to. That's what you deserve entitled slut.
(I still wet the bed)

Feel free to add to the punishment rule you make, even if it's not on-topic, the point is to make your victim feel the shame of that situation so spicing things up and making fun of the result you imagine is ok.

I'll start : I don't get desperate easily, but when I do it catches me by surprise and sometimes I leak in my underwear despite a potty dance...

boy toy 07-12-2016 05:33 PM

fuck you little pissing whore, if i were your boyfriend i would keep you in diapers 24/7. id make you dring 1.5L of water a day and make you hold it as long as you can with no way to the potty.

( i cant stop myself from analy masterbating sometimes, and i just do even if im in the middel of something else)

bleonav06 07-12-2016 05:38 PM

You dirty anal slut, if you were my boyfriend I would fuck you with a strapon everytime you wanted to have sex because thats all you deserve

I can't help but touch myself

RachaelB1997 07-12-2016 05:47 PM

You disappoint me with your lack of control. If you were my gf, you would be locked up tightly in chastity. Any, if not all orgasms would be controlled by me & you would learn to do as you're told.
(I can't go more than a day without peeing a different way than normal)

Thatdude350 07-12-2016 06:20 PM

You dirty little piss whore. If I were you boyfriend, I would only let you wear one pair of panties and force you to piss through them into a cup a drink it every time you need to pee.

I can't go more than 36 hours without cumming or pissing my underwear.

boy toy 07-12-2016 06:30 PM

you nasty little undie messer. if i was your bf, you wold never be allowed underwear again, you would get a pee pad on the floor you would cum on and pee on.

(i often go outside to pee while squating just becuse i dont like the toilet)

SemiGolfBoy 07-13-2016 04:46 PM

You don't like the toilet? You're too prissy for it maybe? If I were your boyfriend I'd teach you, princess. No more toilet for you, if you want to piss you can go outdoors. Right outside where we live, or a bit farther if you have time to walk, you better find a spot. I wonder how long it would take for you to apologize and beg me to let you peepee in our humble bathroom, or how long it would take for someone to see you since you'd do it all the time. Whichever comes first.
Though I'd probably wait until you come back home covered in tears of shame after someone caught you, to allow you in the bathroom again. I can already imagine you whine beg and sniffle with all your haughty little pride deflated...

(I often masturbate with a full bladder)

Smexytara 07-13-2016 05:39 PM

If I were you're girlfriend I'd have you locked and tied to a chair with a bucket underneath you and then if lock you in chastity and use it you to my amusement.

When I'm extremely horney, I try and avoid having any wetness stay with me, so I wipe my pussy roughly and out in a new pair of underwear. I also master ate over clothes, to avoid a full pussy smell.

Nick wild 07-13-2016 09:06 PM

I would make you cum on your pillow and sleep with your face in the pussy juice

I animal role play as a fox multiple times a week.

Jaro 07-13-2016 10:41 PM

That's kind of pathetic don't you think? Foxes are stupid and pointless. If you were mine I'd force you to roleplay a slug. You would be naked slimy and slippery and slide accross the ground all the time!

I always drool excessively when I sleep, leaving a big wet spot on my pillow.

GDJones 07-13-2016 11:34 PM

Aww how cute, bitch can't keep his spit in his mouth where it belongs! If you were mine I'd make you wear a bib to sleep, and have you wear it the rest of the day after you wake up to remind you of how pathetic you are.

I wear and use diapers multiple times a week for fun.

bleachedmuffin 07-14-2016 12:45 PM

You're 22 years old and you use diapers? Seriously? Have you not learned how to properly control your bladder? If I was your girlfriend, I would take you into the woods to relieve yourself and and spank you every time you pissed yourself. Since you love wearing diapers so much, that would be the only thing I would allow you to wear, and you would never be allowed to change yourself. Its beyond sad that your girlfriend still needs to change your diapers.

I'm actually terrified to be naked in front of other people.

rrichmon 07-14-2016 12:53 PM

You're 22 and you don't like to be naked infront of people?

If I was your boyfriend, I'd force you to be a nudist, maybe wear a collar and leash so you can't run away. we'd go everywhere like that, and you would like it.

I am afraid of people finding out I enjoy getting spanked.

Nick wild 07-14-2016 07:12 PM

You are afraid of people knowing you like being spanked. you should be, you're ignoring thousands of years of evolution that states that we should not like pain, just to feel sexy. I would have you beat up to know what pain really feels like.

I am a closet furry. Outside of GD nobody knows.

boy toy 07-14-2016 07:20 PM

wow, dressing up like an animal, if i were your girlfriend i would make you were a fox tail butt plug and ears constantly, and when its just us the full fir suit. you will never be treated as a real person again.

i try to stay in shape but i have a hard time motivating myself to work out.