getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   First Interactive Story (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=336781)

royalsand28 03-15-2018 07:54 PM

First Interactive Story

First Interactive story:

Hello dear GetDare friends:

I just thought about an idea hopefully you will like it.

Generally when we have a story in this section it comes from one user or Author and the other users just write if they like it or not or if they have any comment but what if we do the following :

I’ll start a story and write the first part, and then any other user can continue the story to write how they see it should continue, they can take the story to whatever path they want.

There are just some general rules:

1- You must start your story with the same scene and characters of the story as the previous part ended, so if the story it having Mary and Chris as characters sitting in an office you should start in the same scene as the previous story ended and with the same characters so that the reader gets a continuous story all the time and not bits and pieces from here and there.

2- You can introduce any new characters as you wish or eliminate any characters.

3- You can add or eliminate any new scenes.

4- You can change the theme of the story, in other words if it is a blackmail, and u want it to be lesbian or bondage for example, you should start it with the blackmail scene then change it to whatever scene you want or just continue with the same scene.

5- Advice: don’t try to write a very long part as while you are writing a part, maybe some other user will post a part so you will have to restart from where he stops so it is better to write small part then start writing another small part.

6- If you post a story that does not match the previous criteria it will be deleted by me.

royalsand28 03-15-2018 07:55 PM

Part 1

Part 1:

How it started:
My name is Chris, I work as a manager at a finance corporation, I manage about 12 employees, 2 of my employees are Britney and Elissa. On many days we don’t finish our work at the company so they invite me to their apartment - as they live in same apartment - to finish work.
I have their WiFi password and a copy of the apartment door key and the complex gate key as I go their frequently.
One day I decided to be naughty, I called in sick and went to their apartment in the morning with 3 secret micro cameras, I installed one camera in each of their bedrooms and one in the bathroom. I connected them to the WiFi so that I can see them all the time, in addition, the cams has the option to record on motion so that I don’t miss anything. In the day before I dropped a microphone in their car that has the same capabilities, which uses a SIM card to send any voice conversation.

Just the same day I installed them , I started to watch them change their clothes and sleep semi-nude which turned me a lot until the weekend. On Friday night I went home as soon I finished work to watch them.

They returned home, took off their work clothes and stayed in their lingerie which is pretty normal ,
Then after dinner I noticed something weird, they turned off the light of Elissa’s room and both went to Britney’s room, both took off their clothes completely and stayed to kiss.

First I made sure recording is on then I kept watching. They started by a hot long kiss then touching each other’s nipples in circular motion until they started to moan then as if they do this frequently , they turned around to a 69 position and started to lick each other’s pussy. I can feel my cock exploding through my pants, here are my 2 beautiful employees licking each other, OMG they are lesbians , they never mentioned anything about this at work, although it is not forbidden but they did not declare it so they want to keep it secret.

After licking each other for about 10 minutes with a lot of moans and little screaming they stopped and pulled something from the drawer. It turned out to be a coin, I could not understand why at the beginning.

They talked in a low voice then flipped the coin , as soon as they did that, Britney was so happy and Elissa said shit.

Britney opened the bottom drawer and pulled a leather item which turned out to be a strapon, she put it on and started to fuck Elissa. She started slowly at the beginning and then kept pushing faster and harder and Elissa just kept screaming and screaming. Then at a point Britney signed to Elissa to turn around and omg she started to fuck her in the ass too.
She kept fucking her for another 5 minutes then she stopped. Then they both kissed and slept in the same bed.

After the show ended I went to masturbate really hard then started to think how can I use this for on demand personal pleasure. There is no better than to blackmail them.

I set the plan really fast and started the first step. I went online and searched for a long wide skirt that ends up tight , I ordered one and send it anonymously to them to arrive Monday afternoon.

Then I created a new email using a VPN to prevent tracking then I prepared my email as follows putting a send date as Monday morning:

First I attached the video starting when they kissed till they went to sleep

Britney and Elissa,

You don’t know me or may be you know.

Check the attached video, be sure to watch it in private or you will be in big trouble.

If you are dump enough to tell anyone and I mean anyone or call the police or even try to check where the cameras are or try to hide somewhere in your apartment when u change clothes or get anyone to inspect your home, or even just change what you do or wear normally at home then these videos will be sent right away to these people:

All your bosses and colleges at work, both your parents and may be some DVD will be sent to your neighbors too.

You will follow exactly what I order and if one or both of you , again even if one of you does not follow my orders to the word , the video will be released.

Today when you return home you will find a package, in there you will find a skirt, a long skirt. You will use the same coin to toss who will put it tomorrow and be sure to do that on the bed so that I can see, the whoever will wear it will point to herself so that I can be sure.

For the one who will wear it, when u go home you will get a scissors and cut exactly one inch from the bottom of the skirt to make it shorter , you will then show that on the bed next to a measure to be sure it is accurate

The following day the other one will wear the skirt and do the same when she gets home by cutting another inch and so on.

At some point the skirt will be too short for whoever turn is to wear, the one who won’t wear it because it is too short will be punished really bad and may be even punished by the other.

Miss any details and you will be punished.

Your new Master.

I could not wait till Monday morning.

Monday morning , I sent the email to both of them to their work email so that they can see if the first thing in the morning. We all arrived work at 9 , then I kept watching from a far distance to see their reactions.

Both of them almost opened the email in the same time and I can see priceless scary look with a dropped jaw for both.

As soon as they say that I can see Elissa reaching to the phone, most probably to call Britney, at that moment I called her in the intercom to my office where I can see her lips saying shit. My plan was to prevent them from talking to each other till they finish their day.

I talked to Elissa about some business issues in my office where I can see she is not even listening to me , I gave her a big task, way bigger to be finished in one day and I told her it should be finished by 5:00 today , I did the same with another 6 employees including Britney to be sure they are busy and in the same time don’t draw the attention to my self.

That kept them busy and by the end of the day, they left in their car and I started to listen to their conversation.

Britney: “ Have you seen the video? How did that bastard record us like that?”

Elissa: “ Britney, the problem is not how he did it, the disaster is that he is blackmailing is now and we have to find a way out of this.”

Britney: “ Well wearing a skirt is not a big deal anyway. “

Elissa: “ Are you crazy , the first days will not be a problem , but what about when it will be just 6 or 7 inches”

Britney looked shock as if she did not think about this and just said “Shit”

They drove home without any other word.
The entered the apartment as I can see on the cam carting the box that I sent.
They opened the box and got the skirt out, it was a red long skirt.

Elissa:” I don’t think we should do this and we should call the police “

Britney:” What will they do for you, they will start investigation and even if they got him, he could send the video before they catch him which will mean loss of our job and ruining our careers in addition to family scandals. “

They both held each other hands and started crying.

After a period they stopped and I can see them get the coin and toss it then Elissa pointed to herself meaning she will wear it tomorrow. They went to sleep in their lingerie as usual.

Next day Elissa wore the skirt as I ordered and I did not try to contact them at all, they went home and Elissa did as I ordered and cut one inch from the skirt as I can see on the camera, they kept doing that till the skirt is above knee.

Usually at work ladies never wear short skirts so it was noticeable that both of them started to come with shorter skirts , luckily they don’t work in the same room so employees did not notice them alternating the red short skirt

The skirt was only 10 inches which is taking it from mini or micro skirt now, and it is Britney’s day to wear, I can see her hesitating a lot but at the end she put it on and was pulling it all the time to try to hide more flesh but she could not , she came to work where many of the employees really give her the look but no one said anything , they returned home and I can see Britney cut the extra inch to make it only 9 inches. Elissa look at the skirt and she shock he head and said , no I’m not wearing this.

The next day she did not put the skirt on and just wore a jeans. Which means she lost the skirt test.

I went to my office and started writing my next email for the loser and the winner :

“ Elissa Loser and Britney Winner : “

So who will be the first to continue this store as described above ?

royalsand28 03-16-2018 04:03 PM

So anyone interested to be the first to post to continue the story?

Any questions : KIK : royalsand28

Isabellakim50 03-23-2018 12:23 AM

Interesting concept :o I think I'll just stick to reading :D

royalsand28 03-23-2018 02:14 PM

Thanks Isabella,
Please check your PM

Masterbater 03-24-2018 11:55 AM

I’ll try

I love the story and it turned me on so much i decided to carry it on

Elisa loser Brittany winner
Elisa you lost and it’s now time for your punishment you must let Brittany finger your pussy once every day for the next five days till you edge twice but you are not allowed to cum at all, remember that I can see everything that you do
Brittany if you do not finger Elisa you will get a severe punishment
I will also be leaving a small vibrator that you have to put in your pussy for an hour everyday whether that would be at work or school and you have to alternate days, so one day Brittany goes and the next day Elisa goes.

From your master

I couldn’t wait to see how they reacted to the email so I sent it and the I went straight to Elisa’s office to see her reaction. She was walking out of the office with a nervous look on her face towards Brittany who also had a worried look on her face.
I couldn’t wait to see how this went
I sent a vibratory to there house straight after work and then I went home and watched the show.

Masterbater 03-24-2018 11:56 AM

I don’t know if it’s very good

Isabellakim50 03-25-2018 10:20 PM

Lol I don't think school applies to her anymore :P

DragonGirl 03-26-2018 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterbater (Post 3222832)
I love the story and it turned me on so much i decided to carry it on

Elisa loser Brittany winner
Elisa you lost and it’s now time for your punishment you must let Brittany finger your pussy once every day for the next five days till you edge twice but you are not allowed to cum at all, remember that I can see everything that you do
Brittany if you do not finger Elisa you will get a severe punishment
I will also be leaving a small vibrator that you have to put in your pussy for an hour everyday whether that would be at work or school and you have to alternate days, so one day Brittany goes and the next day Elisa goes.

From your master

I couldn’t wait to see how they reacted to the email so I sent it and the I went straight to Elisa’s office to see her reaction. She was walking out of the office with a nervous look on her face towards Brittany who also had a worried look on her face.
I couldn’t wait to see how this went
I sent a vibratory to there house straight after work and then I went home and watched the show.

As I waited for the girls to get home I started to think of some other plans for the girls and as I drafted a few ideas I had a notification pop-up to say that there is movement on the camera's. At first they entered their room, undressed and then left again, I assume they were just doing normal things such as make dinner and eat, do their laundry, watch some tv but then later on I saw that they entered Elisa's room where she then took off her panties making it so she is only wearing a bra as they had already been in just their lingerie since they got home.

Brittany went over to Elisa and grabbed some lube, lubed up her fingers and Elisa's pussy and then started to finger Elisa. A short while later Elisa told Brittany to stop as she was getting too close to orgasm and she's not allowed to do that.

After a short break where they were just talking to each other and Elisa was still only wearing a bra, they went back to it and not much later Elisa once again told Brittany to stop.

Elisa and Brittany then went to the washroom and took a shower together while also kissing, unfortunately the camera that I placed could not see through the frosted glass so I couldn't see anything in detail.

After they showered and put on some fresh lingerie they both went to bed and slept.

As they finished that I send them a new email.

"Good job girls, you completed the first out of five days, only four more to go, in the mean time, let us get your next task set up, invite a guy of your work of your choosing and while this male is there one of you, decided by a coin flip, will wear the skirt which is at 9 inches now and no panties under it while the other girl will be in just panties and bra the whole time, if you do not do this, there will be an other punishment while if you complete it then there might be a reward"

The next day I had the chance to leave work for a while due to an errand I had to run for work and with that errand I also went over to their place again and added some more camera's to get more angles and have a camera in every room. I made sure the camera's are all hidden and then went back to work as the errand was done too.

As I walked back in Elisa took me to her work desk and said that there is no way to complete the tasks by end of the work day so that she should take it home and at the same time that it would be great to get help to which I offered to help her after the regular work day.

When the work day was done the 3 of us went to their place and as I walked in they both went to their own room to change. A short time later they came out of their room. Elisa is wearing the skirt and a t-shirt while presumably also wearing a bra under it, at the moment I could not verify if she is wearing panties or not but soon I should be able to see that. Brittany walked in the room while only wearing a light pink bra and light pink panties.

I acted surprised when I saw them and they asked if it bothered me.

royalsand28 03-27-2018 02:01 PM

Hello Masterbater and DragonGirl,

Thanks a lot for the great stories , both are awesome and both carry a lot of humiliation which I adore , really appreciate your participation and waiting for more.

Who will be the next kinkester to post ?

DragonGirl 04-03-2018 03:23 PM

As nobody seems to be making any other parts for this story, I will make an other part

__________________________________________________ _________________________

"Not really, but why are you in your underwear?" I asked to Brittany.

Brittany hesitated for a while until she eventually said "I am trying something new out and want to feel the rush of being partially exposed in front of other people"

"Okay then, let's get to work then, shall we?" I said while sitting down at the round glass table they have where I had already started to place the paperwork.

The two girls came over to the table and sat down. When Elisa sat down the skirt rose up a little and it is clear that she isn't wearing any panties under it.

After working for a while Elisa noticed when she stood up that her skirt had risen up so much that everything was clearly visible while Brittany and myself were looking at her due to her getting up.

She pulled her skirt down to try and hide her ass and pussy but it was already too late, I had already seen it.

"Is it normal for you two to be dressed this way in your own place? I never saw you do that before?" I said.

"Well, no, not really, we are just both trying something new, plus Elisa .... lost a bet" Brittany said.

"Oh, what was the bet about?" I asked.

"Well, there were a few games, one of them was to not wear panties with that short skirt the next time anyone came over, didn't matter who it was, you're just lucky" said Brittany.

"That's .... interesting I guess, since you said one of the games, were there other games too?" I asked as I had noticed that it was past 11pm now and they didn't do their punishment of edging yet.

"Yea, there was .... speaking of which, would you excuse us for a moment?" said Brittany as she took Elisa to her bedroom.

They both closed the door and I loaded up the feed for the camera's on my phone to which I saw that the two girls grabbed the lube and started to finger Elisa after she took off the skirt completely.

Elisa put a pillow over her face to muffle the moans she was making as Brittany kept on pushing her fingers in and out of her pussy.

After a short time Brittany stopped and Elisa sat back up taking a breath, as I was keeping an eye on the camera, to make sure they were not coming out of their rooms yet I started to write an other email.

Quote:

How risky of you girls to do the task when there is a guy in the next room, due to that you get a reward, the reward will show up at your door in the next couple of days, as for the next task, each day in the next week you will flip a coin, heads is Elisa, Tails is Brittany. The person it lands on will not wear any form of underwear on that day. If the coin lands on the same person multiple days in a row, then extra rules apply, they are listed below.

2x = the skirt I gave you
3x = very loose low cut shirt
4x = cut off an other inch of the skirt
5x = loose crop top for top piece
6x = topless
7x = naked

As an example, if Elisa has tomorrow, the day after tomorrow and the day after that, then she will be wearing no underwear, she will be wearing the skirt I gave and she will be wearing a very loose low cut shirt the whole day. If Brittany is chosen the next one after that, then Elisa can be dressed normal again but Brittany would be without underwear, if Elisa is chosen again after that, then she will be back to no underwear.

During this whole week, both of you can not wear any pants or shorts, always a skirt, dress or nothing.

On top of that, set up the following email on your phones and make sure you get a notification when a new email arrives.

email: [email protected]
password: WeAreSlaves

Best of luck, your master
After I wrote the email I scheduled to send it to them and I saw that they were fingering Elisa again, to make it even worse for them I decided to walk in on them, so I turned off the video feed from the camera on my phone and then walked to their bedroom.

As I was at the door I opened the door and walked inside while saying "Are you girls going to come back?"

As I did that I saw Elisa with her legs spread and Brittany's fingers inside her pussy laying on the bed, Brittany stopped and looked at me in surprise while Elisa didn't move at all, as if she didn't realize I walked into the room.

After a short time of nothing being said and me staring at Elisa and Brittany staring at me she sighed and started to move in and out of Elisa again as she used her other hand to put her finger in front of her mouth to motion for me to be silent.

A short time later, with me still looking at them Elisa made Brittany stop and then sat up to which she then could see me. As she saw me she closed her legs and tried to cover up.

"Brit, why didn't you make him get out?" she said.

"Well, he had already seen you and we needed to get you to edge as we only barely did it in time" she replied while pointing at the clock that is now on 11.59pm.

"Okay fine" she said followed by her then getting up from the bed and while staying bottomless went back to the table.

I joined her and so did Brittany to which we worked for a while longer and then completed the work.

After work was done we all went to sit down in the couch for a little, had a drink and relaxed while talking, as we were doing this Brittany stayed in her underwear and Elisa was bottomless the whole time.

When I decided to leave Elisa walked to the door with me and followed me down to the building front door, all while she was saying bottomless. She gave me a hug at that door and then started to walk back to their apartment.

"Elisa" I said to which she turned around.

"Yes?" she asked.

"I am sure you know, but you do realize you are still bottomless right?" I said to which she looked down and then by the look on her face I could see she completely forgot about it.

"Shit, I forgot" she said as she then started to run back to her apartment instead of walk.

I went home and went to bed right after adding a picture of the girls in the email where Elisa was leaving their apartment while being bottomless and Brittany still being in underwear.

The next day, when they came into the office I saw Elisa open up the email I send as I walked behind her.

"Elisa, you might want to be careful with what kind of emails you open, also, is that from last night?" I said as I saw the picture I attached which clearly caused her to be surprised and minimize the email right away before turning around.

Isabellakim50 04-04-2018 01:58 AM

I hope that the story continues as much as I want to contribute I can't :c

royalsand28 04-04-2018 05:19 PM

Thanks a lot DragonGirl for the amazing last part. And Isabellakim50, hope you can participate even with a little tiny part. Here is the new chapter:

“I’m so sorry boss, that must be Brittany, she was just teasing me.” said Elisa, trying to hide the sender name, I pretended to believe what she said and just said: “ok I’ll let it go this time but tell her that this is not appropriate to send to work email”. “Yes boss” she replied while pretending to return back to work.

As I walked away she opened the email and read it and I can see her face out of the corner of my eyes and her eyes widened as she read through the email. She immediately called Brittany on the internal line and I can see both of them very nervous.

I let the day pass normally to decrease their stress a little.

By the time they arrived home, they found the package with the skirt in it.

This is the skirt I ordered : https://goo.gl/images/2NCVJf

I checked my phone to see their faces as they saw the skirt and they almost cried.

“How does this asshole expect us to wear this slutty skirt to work?” said Brittany.
“Do you have another choice, or can you say no?” said Elisa while being depressed.

Then they started doing their regular stuff at home, meanwhile I sent them the following email to the email I created for them.

Dear Elisa and Brittany,
I can see that Brittany just described me as an asshole which means that she clearly has NO MANNERS.
For that Brittany, you have a choice of 2:
Choice one: tomorrow regardless of the toss results you will go to work (of course panty-less) and you will wear the skirt I sent you, the only change for being with no manners is that u will wear it without the straps on the side.

Choice 2: Elisa will give you 50 spanks on each ass cheek today to know how to describe me as an asshole, the 50 spanks will be given using the tennis table paddle. Any spank that I don’t like or looks weak or Elisa feels pity for you and tries to do it softly, Brittany will return it back to Elisa but times 5. So, Elisa all spanks should be hard and I should see that you put your maximum power in it, just imagine 10 that I don’t like times 5, that is 50 spanks back to you. For this one Brittany’s hands and feet should be tied as I don’t like struggling and spanking should be done naked of course for both of you.

I sent the email and, on the spot, I can see that both of them looked to their phones with a scary face. Brittany’s face got priceless where she got speechless, Elisa approached her and asked her what she will do. Brittany told her that she will try the skirt on first. As soon as she got the stripes out and put the skirt on, it is apparent that she cannot wear it as the slightest move will show her ass and Pussy.

“So I’ll have to spank you, correct?” said Elisa with a little bit of smile and shiny eyes.

“Are you happy that you will spank me?” replied Brittany.

“Not really, but I can’t deny that I always had that dream.” followed Elisa.

Brittany did not say a word and went to get a rope and told her: “ Tie me to the bed, let’s get this over and please try not to hurt me”

“Oh but I don’t want to get spanked, so I’ll have to do it properly, sorry Brittany.” replied Elisa while trying to hide her smile.

Elisa got the tennis table paddle and looked at it with an evil smile, then she started to tie Brittany tightly and asked her: “Are you ready?”

“Just do it, start now” said Brittany.

Elisa started her first spank with a pretty hard one to the right ass cheek that made Brittany jump in her restraints.

“Do you have to be that hard, I won’t last like this.” said Brittany. “Remember, he said I have to do my best or he will have you spank me.” replied Elisa.

With every spank on each cheek, Elisa did her best that the sound of the spank was really loud and Brittany was full of tears, she was begging for mercy while Elisa was just at 15 per cheek. Elisa had a brief stop to rest her hands.
While she was resting, I sent them this email, and Elisa opened it right away before starting spanking again:

“Elisa, you are doing a great job and looks like you are enjoying it, for Brittany, Did you understand now that you can never call me names?
Any way I wanna give u an option:
I can have Elisa continue the spanking to 50 but looks like you can’t even take 15 or tomorrow at work you will get an email and you have to do whatever I order you to do in it.
You have 2 minutes to think and show me on the camera.”

As Elisa read the email out-loud to Brittany, Brittany told her to show on the camera that she will do anything I want but no spanking.

Elisa untied Brittany who has an amazing bright red sore ass, she was actually worried less about the next day order than her sore ass.

Next day as they started work, I sent them this email:
“Brittany here is your Order for today. In your mail stack you will find a little brown box, open it, in there you will find 10 Tiny cameras with instructions to install. In the instructions you will find a section of how to install the camera in a hidden way so that no one can see it.
You will take 3 camera to each of the women restrooms stalls , install them professionally in a hidden place so that no one can see them but the whole restroom is covered.

As soon as you install the first stall, you will get naked and say while naked:

I’m Brittany, I’m installing the hidden Cameras in my work restroom as I like to see my colleges naked.

When you are finished you can get back to work.”

Brittany got scared as this is a crime but she remembered what Elisa said concerning that there is no other alternative.

She abided and went to the rest rooms and started installing the cameras in each stall doing the naked video that can put her in prison for a long time.

Now I have my new toy, I went to my office, started to watch if anything is happening in the rest room.

Here goes the first person into the restroom.
It was one of the female managers and I did not expect much but to my astonishment I saw the following happening in the stall:

So who will be the next to write the cumming part ?

DragonGirl 04-04-2018 08:44 PM

that's an okay part, something that partially bothered me is that you started to call Elissa "Elsa".

In the first part that you wrote you named the two girls Brittany and Elissa.

So with the name change in your last post it confused me for a short time until I realized that you changed the name.

There were also a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes that made it a little more difficult to understand what you were saying, so if you still can, it might be a good idea to edit it and correct those mistakes.

Other than that, it was a great part, it's nice that you added a new skirt, in the part that I wrote I was still talking about the same skirt as that you started out with, but a new skirt will also work nicely, especially since there are two skirts now that we know of.

At some other time I will write an other part for the story but I will give other people some time first to see if they want to contribute.

royalsand28 04-05-2018 07:38 AM

Thanks a lot DragonGirl for your comments, I'm really happy for your interest and thankful for your correction efforts. Corrections checked and edited.

I think it will be great for the following parts if the writer will use links to clothes or scenes to add more life to the story and give the reader more imagination.

Thanks again and waiting for the next part, who will be the following part author ?

exslave 04-06-2018 05:43 PM

Sarah closed the stall and then sat down on the toilet without taking her pants off, a short time later she took her phone out of her pocket, reached up to a corner of the stall I could not see on the camera and then sat back down.

As she sat back down I saw that she has a camera stream from the other corner of the stall pointing at her.

She tapped some things on her phone and the video rewound to an earlier time of day. As she was doing that I saw that she sighed a few times when people came in but nothing interesting happened and nothing she could see but then Brittany entered to install the camera's, she saw that she did that, paused the video and looked straight at the camera.

"Hi Brittany" said Sarah with a smile on her face followed by looking at her phone again.

Sarah then saw that Brittany stripped naked and said the introduction, due to this Sarah opened her pants and reached her hand inside her pants and clearly started to rub herself.

After a while of Sarah rubbing herself and often rewinding the video she seemed to have an orgasm and stopped rubbing herself.

Sarah inspected herself to make sure she was not showing that she just masturbated at work and then flashed her breasts to the camera before walking out leaving the camera in place.

That was certainly unexpected but very nice to know, knowing that she has a hidden camera herself in the ladies room could be used to either blackmail her or to see if we can work together in the future, but I will need to be careful.

I then left the office to drop off the girls' reward as I purchased that right before coming in to work.

As I arrived at their place I went inside and opened the box with the reward, I then placed the reward, two rabbit vibrators ( https://goo.gl/bP8VzN ), right next to each other with a short printed letter with them.

"Here is the reward that you have earned, unless you mess up with some of the tasks that I give you these will not be used during tasks, if you do mess up a task, then there is a chance that I will tell you to use them, other than that, each of you are free to use them whenever you wish"

The remainder of the day nothing else happened other than when Elissa sat down in the cafeteria I could see for just a brief moment that she was not wearing panties meaning she lost the coin toss for today.

When the two of them got home in the evening they once again put on a nice show of Brittany fingering Elissa until she edged twice, right after doing so they also washed the two vibrators and put one of them in each of their rooms.

The next day I saw it live when they flipped the coin, it landed on heads resulting in Elissa to get rather upset as now she couldn't wear underwear and also has to wear the skirt.

Elissa clearly hesitated for a moment but then sighed and decided to put on the skirt that they had to cut up before already as with that she could have it slightly lower and with a longer shirt that it was not easily visible that she is not wearing panties while with the new skirt it would be visible from the sides right away.

During the day Elissa clearly was conscious about wearing such a short skirt and no panties and kept on staying at her desk unless she absolutely had to get up.

royalsand28 04-06-2018 06:34 PM

Thanks exelave for the nice part , waiting for more parts from everyone

exslave 04-08-2018 06:30 PM

During the day Elissa clearly was conscious about wearing such a short skirt and no panties and kept on staying at her desk unless she absolutely had to get up.

Luckily for Elissa I decided to be nice and not make her do all sorts of tasks where she had to walk around, instead I actually did some work as due to the distractions I was slowly starting to get behind. I kept on working the whole day to catch up and eventually also get ahead a little.

I even kept on working to get ahead after everyone else left but while I was in my office I did also put the video stream of the girls' place on my monitor that is facing a wall away from any door or window.

When they started to do their fingering task I paused working and watched the nice show.

The next day it was Brittany who lost the coin toss and so she came to work without panties while Elissa was able to wear normal clothes once again, with exception of having to wear a skirt. I once again didn't do anything to them this day as I wanted to get ahead on work as much as I could so I could get them to do things later.

Luckily for the girls it was the weekend after that so they just decided to be at home, both days it was Brittany who lost the coin toss resulting in to walk around in the 9 inch skirt and a very loose low cut shirt that resulted in as she was walking her breasts to slip out of the shirt regularly and the shirt to slide off her shoulder and down her arm, as she was home she didn't seem to fix it that fast and after a while on that Sunday, she didn't fix the shirt at all anymore.

Monday morning they flipped the coin again to which Brittany sighed as she lost again, she then took the 9 inch skirt, cut off an other inch making it 8 inch and then put it on together with the shirt she was wearing the day before.

On the camera I could see that if they cut off one more inch of the skirt that the bottom of their behinds would be fairly visible and possible their pussy would be visible too while they would be just standing up.

A while later both girls arrived at work, Brittany didn't seem to be too bothered by the clothes she was wearing when she came in the door, she went to her desk and put her stuff down before walking to the washroom.

I didn't want to seem too suspicious and decided not to watch the feed of the ladies room right now, instead I walked around the office a little and when I saw Brittany come out of the washrooms I still walked around and then stopped her about halfway to her desk.

We had some small talk and laughed a little at some jokes we made, during our small talk Brittany's left nipple became partially visible due to the shirt sliding down but I decided not to say anything about it.

throughout the day I made all my employees do multiple tasks, including one where I made Brittany carry some paper work to an other room together with me, as we were walking for that her shirt slipped down her arm completely revealing her right boob but due to the holding of the box with paperwork she could not fix her shirt resulting in Brittany to walk around with one boob exposed through the office.

When we were in the filing room she was able to put the box down and sighed at me as she saw her boob exposed.

"Please don't report me for this" she said.

"If you do one thing for me while we're filing this, then I won't report you" I replied.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked.

"I want you to file all this paperwork while you are completely naked" I said knowing that filing it would take about 30 minutes.

Clearly Brittany wanted to object for a moment but then she sighed and nodded.

"Okay, I will do it if the door will be locked during that time so nobody could come in here" she said

"Sure" I replied as I locked the door followed by Brittany to take off her skirt, shirt and her shoes making her be completely naked.

Shortly after she started to file the paperwork I made sure she didn't notice as I took her clothes and cell phone and went to my office for a short time, I decided to cut off two more inches of the skirt myself and then put Brittany's clothes and phone under her desk with her purse and then went back to the filing room undetected as Brittany was still filing the same group of papers as when I left.

Next I slowly helped her file the paperwork while keeping an eye on her naked body and having some casual conversation with her every now and then.

"I got this, you go ahead and head to your office" she said while she grabbed the last couple papers while clearly not being bothered anymore that I could see her naked.

As I walked out of the room I saw that she was keeping an eye on me walking out and then I closed the door.

Now I wonder what Brittany will do as she has no clothes and nobody to ask to find her clothes so I decided to keep an eye on the filing room from my office while still staying out of sight.

Isabellakim50 04-10-2018 02:56 AM

Ehh...Hmm...Interesting :o

dragoneau 04-10-2018 05:10 PM

End of the day was coming, an several of my employes left. But there were still a few people working when the filing room door opened slightly.

I saw Britanny scanning the room, probably looking for me through the thin gap. I made sure to stay out of her sight. I wanted to know what she was going to do while she was there, naked and helpless.

The door closed. She decided to stay in there. I was wondering how long she would stay before trying something else.

Half an hour passed. Employees left one by one the office, leaving four people. Me, Elissa, Britanny, and an other one. Elissa came to my office and asked me if I saw Britanny.

"She working in that room, filing papers" I answered "I might take some time. Meanwhile, I have something for you."

I gave her a task that could take a day to be done. I was now sure that Britanny would not get any help.

Ten minutes later, the door opened again. Slowly, Britanny opened more and more the door, looking everywhere. The only employee left was turning his back at her, and had an headset. Employees were allowed to listen music after normal working hours.

She double checked if someone else was there before walking silently to my office, still naked. She did not even bothered to cover her breast or pussy. That was a beautiful sight.

Britanny reached my office, and entered. I was pretending to work, and look up at her.

"Where is my dress ?" she asked, straight to the point.

"Did you come dressed ?" I replied, jokingly "I can't remember it "

"Come on, I can't leave the building naked..." she insisted "Please, give it back"

"Only if you do something for me"

"Anything"

"Sit there, and masturbate" I said "You get your dress back once you have come"

She seemed shocked, but didn't say anything. She sat, closed her eyes, and start playing with her breast and pussy. Her breathing accelerated, and soon, I could hear discreet moans.

I made sure she was really closing her eyes, and put my phone on my desk, recording the whole thing. Then, I stood behind her and put my hands on her shoulders. She shivered, but didn't protest. I began to move my hands, caressing her shoulders, and her neck. My right hand finally grab her breasts, playing with them. I bent over, while my left hand followed a straight line from her neck to her most private part.

I played with her clit for a moment. Her breath intensified and her moaning got loudler. I slipped a finger in her wet pussy, followed by a an other. She was closed to orgasm, I knew it. I started fucking her with my two fingers.

"Please, boss, deeper !" she asked

Spasms shooked her whole body as I did as requested.

"Oh my god, yes !" she screamed as she was orgasming.

Hopefully, my office was soundproof, and our colleague was listening to music, so he did not notice.

I took two steps back, giving her space. She was panting, and her body was still trembling of pleasure.

"I'll get your dress" I said.

I recovered the dress and her phone, and came back to my office. She was still there, on finger playing mechanically with her clit.

"Here it is"

She seemed to come out of a dream, took the dress and put it on quickly. Britanny opened the door of my office, and stopped.

"Thank you" she whispered, smiling and blushing "That was amazing"

"Anytime" I answered, without thinking.

She left. I went to my desk, stop the recording on my phone, and played the video. Again and again. Thinking of what more I could do with Britanny.

dragoneau 04-10-2018 05:13 PM

well, I liked the story, and decided I should try to participate. I hope you'll enjoy it. :rolleyes:

English isn't my native language, so please tell me if there are any mistake.

royalsand28 04-11-2018 12:06 PM

Thanks exslave and dragoneau for the 2 great parts , this is really getting hotter and hotter.

Who will be the next to write the following part ;)

Let the sky be your limit

dragoneau 04-12-2018 11:57 AM

Glad to see you liked it :)

DragonGirl 04-12-2018 05:54 PM

Quote:

"Thank you" she whispered, smiling and blushing "That was amazing"

"Anytime" I answered, without thinking.

She left. I went to my desk, stop the recording on my phone, and played the video. Again and again. Thinking of what more I could do with Britanny.
A little while later I went home and made sure to save the video on a hard drive that is also getting the video feeds from Brittany and Elissa's apartment and the video feed from the ladies room at work saved to it.

I started to think for a while to see if I could come up with any other tasks for Elissa and Brittany and I wondered how far I would be able to push them.

Brittany would probably do a lot of things from what she has already done but Elissa might be an other story.

I didn't really spend any time on the video feed from their apartment but for the ten minutes or so that I looked I saw that Elissa was in her lingerie while Brittany was still wearing the skirt and shirt, the skirt was now only 6 inches long and it was causing Brittany's ass cheeks to be visible quite a bit, especially since with it being so short it kept on sliding up, I did also see at work that while even wearing the skirt, her pussy is visible if you are at the height of her waist or a little further away from her.

I wrote a few emails and set them up to be send at specific times that I would be around either one of the two to see their reaction pretty much right away and then went to bed.

The next day it was Elissa who lost the coin flip, so as the last day of the coin flip I couldn't really see anything without giving extra tasks.

When I got to work I saw both of the girls talking in the cafeteria before their shift started and I walked up to them.

"Good morning Elissa and Brittany, how are you two?" I asked.

"Morning Chris, I am doing good, how are you?" replied Brittany followed by Elissa with "Good morning, I am good too" but Elissa was clearly still bothered a little by the not being able to wear panties as she was slightly blushing and embarrassed.

"I am doing great, I had a great nights rest, it is a nice sunny and warm day so what is not to like?" I replied.

We talked for a little more until our work shift was about to start.

"Hey, Elissa or Brittany, I will need some help with getting some paperwork from the filing room and will also need to get a lot of paperwork to some of the other supervisors, would either one of you be willing to help me with that as I fill out the paperwork myself?" I asked.

"Sure, I will help you" replied Elissa thinking that by doing that she would not be sitting down as much so it would not be as easily seen that she is not wearing underwear.

"Great, come see me in my office when you're clocked in" I said and then walked away to my office.

As I was still withing distance from the two girls I heard both their phone beep for the first email I had send. As I walked into my office I looked at them as they opened the email.

Quote:

Today, for each room that you go into you will need to take something off or masturbate until you orgasm in that room, you can not leave the room until you have done either one of the two.

If you do not go into multiple rooms, then after the first hour you will go bottomless for the remainder of the day, if lunch comes around and you have not gone into 5 rooms yet, then you will choose between putting a vibrator inside you for the remainder of the day that it is turned on or being completely naked until you get home. Whatever you take off can not be put back on until I tell you to.

If you fail to do any of these rules, then you will need to get yourself tied up naked in your apartment at a time that at least 5 guys are coming over, during that time at least four have to fuck you.

Each time you take off something, send me a picture of the item you took off, for every 3 items you remove you should also send me a selfie in the outfit that you still have on.

Best of luck, your master.
I could see the fear in both their eyes, Elissa more so than Brittany.

Shortly after Elissa walked into my room, took off her bracelet and looked at me.

"Okay, I need all this paperwork first" I said as I handed her a piece of paper with a list of documents.

Elissa left my office and went to the filing room as I kept on working.

When Elissa came back into my room a while later I also saw that she started to take off her watch from her other wrist.

"Great, just put them there for now" I said while pointing at a chair.

Elissa put it down and then looked back at me.

"What do I get next?" She asked.

"Nothing to get yet, instead, could you take these to the people they belong to?" I said while I handed her 5 enveloped meant for other supervisors.

"Sure" she said as she started to walk.

A while later she poked her head in the door again but did not walk in.

"Anything else right now?" she asked "No, come back in about half an hour but leave the door open" I replied to which she went to her desk. As I saw her walking I saw that she was not wearing her cardigan jacket anymore.

I kept on working and about 5 minutes before Elissa would come back to my office I left my office and went to where Brittany was as now she should probably be bottomless.

As I walked into the room she is in I went over to her and saw that she was following the tasks and sitting at her desk bottomless but she was using her blouse to cover up a little as she pulled it down under her ass.

"Brittany, do you have the paperwork for the Boyes account ready?" I asked

Brittany turned for a moment and then realized she was bottomless and turned back "Yes, I do, do you want it?" she asked.

"Yea, could you mail it to me?" I replied to which she nodded and I went back to my office.

As I got back to my office Elissa also came back to my office, as she got close I saw that she was not wearing her earrings anymore, she untied her hair and also took off her necklace.

From the looks of it at the moment she is only wearing a skirt, two socks, two shoes and a blouse.

Elissa stopped in front of my office and asked what I needed next.

"These can be taken to the mailing room" I said while holding out some more envelopes causing her to walk into my office

"These can go to the warehouse" I followed up as I handed her a folder with lots of papers in.

"And then after you delivered those, I will need the paperwork from these" I said as I handed her the last piece of paper.

Elissa then started to walk again, as I saw her walking I saw that she took off one of her shoes.

I looked closely what she did after she came out of the mailing room and there she had taken off her second shoe.

When I saw her come back from the warehouse I also saw that she took off one of her socks as she walked into the filing room.

After she was in the filing room for a few minutes I went there too and walked in on her fingering herself.

She didn't seem to notice me right away as she was facing away from me until I purposely coughed to draw her attention.

When I did that she quickly turned around and .....

dragoneau 04-12-2018 06:38 PM

Damn DragonGirl, I love that new task ! so much possibilities.:D

and that ending is a nice challenge for the next writer :p

royalsand28 04-12-2018 07:18 PM

Really Pretty impressive , please keep the amazing work

exslave 04-15-2018 08:54 AM

She didn't seem to notice me right away as she was facing away from me until I purposely coughed to draw her attention.

When I did that she quickly turned around and let out a short scream until she then saw who it was. As she saw me standing there, looking at her with her legs spread and her fingers inside her pussy she slowly took them out and pulled her skirt down while clearly starting to blush.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Uhm ... I Uhm .... I ...." she started until letting out a big sigh.

"Take your time" I said.

"Please don't tell anyone about this as it would only get worse if you do, but myself and Brittany have been blackmailed and we are now forced to do all sorts of stuff, luckily so far most has been okay, just a little sexual and I just hope it doesn't go too far" she replied.

"Why didn't you tell the police or someone?" I asked.

"Because if we tell anyone, police or not, things will get much worse for myself an Brittany, so please, don't tell anyone" she begged.

I started to think for a moment "Okay, I won't tell anyone, on two conditions" I replied.

"What's the conditions?" she asked.

"First, If you or Brittany need to fuck a guy, you will ask me first, unless your blackmailer specifically says that it can not be me or something like that you will first come to me" I said

"Okay, that part is fine, what is the second condition?" she asked.

"Before I say that, please tell me what you have to do right now for the blackmailer" I said so I would not seem as suspicious.

"Well, each time I go in an other room I either have to take off a piece of clothing or masturbate until I orgasm, Brittany has to be bottomless until lunch and then either stay bottomless with a vibrator in her or be naked for the rest of the day" Elissa replied.

"I see, okay then, as the second condition, you will allow me to touch you all over from now on and you can't say anything about it, and with from now on I mean even if next week I go in your pants and finger you or grab your ass or boobs, you have to let me do it" I said

Elissa hesitated for a little while before nodding "Okay" she said weakly.

"I will also have to keep on giving you tasks like I have been all day, otherwise the blackmailer might know something is up" I said to which she nodded. "I understand" she replied

I then walked over to Elissa and lifted her skirt followed by rubbing her pussy, she is soaking wet. Next I pushed one finger inside her which slid in without any problem and Elissa let out a soft moan.

I started to move my finger around inside her and then also started to pull my finger out and back in together with a second finger.

Elissa spread her legs a little more and let out more and more moans as I kept on pushing my fingers in and out of her while also wiggling my fingers inside to stimulate her G-spot.

After a while longer Elissa started to shake all over as she was having an orgasm and squirted a little from her pussy.

I stopped fingering her and made her lick my fingers before then getting up and walking to some filing cabinets, grabbed some paperwork and then left to go back to my office.

A little while later Elissa came into my office, clearly still flustered, to drop off the paperwork I told her to get.

"Okay Elissa, do your masturbation or take off something and then get these to the right people" I said while looking at her and pointing at a pile of papers, I knew that with the pile of papers she would have to go to at least 7 different rooms with multiple of them to be rather crowded.

Elissa sighed and sat down, making sure the door was locked and the blinds were closed. She then spread her legs and started to masturbate in front of me again with her eyes closed.

I took out my phone like I did with Brittany and recorded her masturbating, but unlike with Brittany, I did not help her this time.

When Elissa had her orgasm she took a moment to catch her breath.

"So how many orgasms is that today so far?" I asked.

"4" she replied clearly embarrassed before picking up the paperwork and then leaving my office.

After a while of me still working in my office Elissa came back into the room, closed the door and dropped her skirt to the ground leaving her in just her blouse.

"I am too tired to get an other orgasm" she said after her skirt was completely off.

"Can I stay in your office to rest for a while?" she followed up.

"Sure, lunch is in about ten minutes, so you can rest here for these ten minutes and lunch, but after that we need to get back to work" I said knowing that Elissa would be bottomless for the remainder of the day no matter what plus I also knew that my email was set up to send an email about halfway through lunch.

"I will go tell Brittany that you are here and that she can also join you, as you said she has to be bottomless she will probably like that, but I will be here too" I said to which Elissa nodded and I left to go tell Brittany.

"Hey Brittany" I said to which she carefully stayed in position and then looked at me.

I got closer and started to whisper in her ear.

"I know that you are bottomless, so is Elissa, she will be eating lunch in my office, so you can join us if you want" I whispered to which she nodded "Thanks".

A short time later it was lunch time and Brittany also joined us in my office to which we locked the door.

The 3 of us ate our lunch in my office and talked, when I was not near my computer or phone both their phone beeped to indicate a new email which they looked at and read.

Quote:

Elissa and Brittany,

As half the day is now done, for the remainder of the day, if a guy sees your pussy or your breasts, you can either choose to take off an other piece if not already naked, you can also choose to let this guy, and any guy that sees your pussy or boobs fuck you or lastly, you can choose to get rid of any and all panties and bra's you own, if you choose this, then you will also follow some extra rules, send me your reply and once I have your reply I will let you know what the extra rules are if you have to follow them.

Best of luck, your master.
As it already came up during the lunch break they showed me the email.

"What do you think would be the best choice?" Asked Brittany.

"I would say option 3 probably, as if you have to take off a piece, you will be naked, and then more people would see you, so then you would have to choose between 2 or 3 the time after that resulting in multiple guys to fuck both of you or having that 3rd option, then again, it depends on what the extra rules will be" I replied to them.

They sighed for a while and then nodded "Yea, you're right, 3 is the better one" they said followed by both of them typing something on their phone and then hitting send.

Moments after they hit send the automatic reply that I programmed came back.

Quote:

Great choice, so when you get home, make sure to clearly show on camera that you are getting rid of all your panties and bra's and then send that video to me.

As for the extra rules to follow, from now on, you will always wear a skirt ( if allowed ) that is no longer than 15 inches and on top of that, you will lose one piece of clothing from your normal attire for each day.

Monday: You will not wear any jewelry or makeup
Tuesday: You will not wear socks or shoes ( open sandals allowed )
Wednesday: you will not wear a jacket or blazer
Thursday: you will not wear a blouse
Friday: you will not wear a skirt or dress
Saturday: You will be topless where-ever you go
Sunday: You will be naked all day

These rules stay this way until I say otherwise.
Both girls looked worried and then let me read the email.

"I guess it could have been worse" I replied to which they nodded.

We talked for a while longer and then it was time to get back to work with lunch break being done.

Both girls went back to their desk bottomless hoping that nobody would see them and using their blouse that was mostly long enough to cover themselves up.

After finishing up some paperwork I went over to Elissa, and told her about it to which she got up, went to my office while still being bottomless and as she did that was trying to cover herself up. I then went over to Brittany to give her a job and to my surprise she was sitting at her desk completely naked.

"Brittany, could you ...." I started out to which she turned around facing me without covering up which surprised me again before I started to talk again.

royalsand28 04-17-2018 02:00 AM

Fantastic , please keep the amazing work :)

Curtis 04-25-2018 11:39 PM

I'm impressed; I thought this idea was doomed to disaster, but I'm very pleased by how well it's turning out. You go, guys!

I wish the 'thanks' button was working.

dragoneau 04-26-2018 02:48 PM

"Brittany, could you ...." I started out to which she turned around facing me without covering up which surprised me again before I started to talk again.

I stopped one second to admire her body. Let's be honest, it was more like five or ten. But she didn't say anything. She just smiled at me.

"Why are you ... you know ?" I asked. "I thought you were only bottomless."

"Well, I was this morning. But I had to remove all clothing. And I can't put them back until I get home." She answered.

An idea came to me.

"I was going to give you some papers to fill. Do you want to go in this room, and hide there for the rest of day. I'll make sure you have work to do."

She seemed relieved.

"Thank you. I'm not sure what I would do if someone else saw me like that. I mean, you and Elissa is not a problem, but others..."

She didn't have to finish that sentence. I noticed that it was ok for me. Acting concerned about her condition, I checked if someoen could see her, then I went with her to the filling room, staying behind her to keep an eye on her amazing ass.

She entered the room and I followed her, closed the door. She sat, spread her legs and started masturbating.

I was disapointed, as I hoped she would forget to follow the rule, but didn't show it.

"Oh sorry, I forgot that rule." I apologized. "I'll leave you alone"

I put the documents on the table, and was leaving when she grabbed my arm wand whispered.

"Stay. It's fine"

I did as told, and stayed.

she rubbed her clit and massaged her breast for a couple of minutes but didn't cum.

"Could you help me, please ?" She begged.

I didn't know if she was acting or if she really needed help, but I couldn't refuse such an offer.

I got closer, and stucked one finger in her pussy. She moaned, closed her eyes, and spread her legs wider, leaving the rest to me. I put an other finger in, and started fucking her while my left hand grabbed and squeezed her breast.

She started breathing deeply, but I wanted more. I removed my finger, kneeled and licked her pussy. Then, I ate her properly. She enjoyed it as much as I did, and came soon after.

"Let's get back to work" I said, then left. I was hard, I wanted to fuck her. But I had to wait.

I went to my office, and thought about new ideas for Elissa and Brittany. As I was reviewing videos of the two, I saw Britanny install the camera in the ladies room.

I knew what to do. I wrote an email to Sarah.

Quote:

Hi Sarah,

Nice to meet you. You don't know me, but I know you. You installed cameras in the ladies room at your working place, and saw my slave do the same.

I must say I'm impressed you did it yourself, without anyone to push you.

I'll give you a gift, to start a new relationship which, I hope, will be beneficial for both of us.

It's just a piece of advice: go check the room where paper is usually being filled. This gift is valid until te end of the day.

Have fun.

I pressed the button 'send', and smiled by anticipation.

DragonGirl 04-26-2018 06:25 PM

I pressed the button 'send', and smiled by anticipation.

I then went back to the pictures that Elissa had been sending me like she was told to do and looked how with each picture she was in the ladies room or an other room where she could be alone and each picture she was dressed a little less and less.

A little while later I saw her walk to the filing room with the paperwork that I gave her, as she was walking to the door for it I also saw that she was clearly having a little difficulty walking, most likely due to all the different times she had to masturbate.

I kept an eye on the filing room while working when after a few minutes of Elissa having walked into that room I saw Sarah sneaking into the room.

A while later Elissa came out of the filing room, still wearing her blouse and nothing else moments before I received an email from Sarah.

Quote:

Oh hello Chris, so you are the master of Brittany and Elissa, that is nice to know.

Don't worry, we can have a nice relationship, I love how you got these two girls to be exposed at work and got them to masturbate.

Feel free to involve me in some of the tasks you give them, I love to humiliate and be humiliated with sexual acts.

ps. If you are wondering how I know it is you, come see me and I can give you some hints on how to be more discreet
Now this was slightly troubling me, Sarah almost instantly knew it is me, but luckily it looks like she is not going to do anything to me, or at least not yet.

As I was reading the email I almost didn't notice that Elissa walked into my office as it worried me but luckily I was able to minimize the email before Elissa could see the screen.

"All done, is there anything else that needs to be done?" Elissa asked while taking off her blouse leaving her completely naked just like Brittany.

"Yes, there is, I need you to go and copy these files and get them to the departments that they belong to plus the filing room" I said knowing it would be 4 different rooms she would have to enter after going to the copy room and before going to the filing room.

"Is there really nothing else that I can do?" she asked hesitantly as she was completely naked now.

I started to think for a moment.

"I'll tell you what, you can choose between two things, first is these files and after doing that you can stay in the filing room all day with Brittany or the second option, you can not do these files and work at your desk all day but you can not cover up in any way" I said making Elissa seem like she wanted to protest but then nodded.

"Fine, I will do the paperwork" she said, more than likely because unlike Brittany's desk, Elissa's desk is in a fairly well traveled place.

This made me happy, Elissa would be walking around completely naked in the building, she would be seen by multiple people and she still has to masturbate in each room or she would not be following the rules.

Elissa seemed to hesitate a while and then did something that is partially expected but at the same time unexpected.

She picked up her blouse and put it on again before going to her desk, grabbing her other clothes and discretely putting them back on.

A little while later I received an email from her.

Quote:

Master, I followed the rules as best as I could but I do not want to be fired for being naked at work, so I have put on my clothes again, I know that this means I will need to be tied up naked at my place in the near future and let some guys fuck and I will do that.
As I was reading that Elissa went to the copy room and then walked around the building completely dressed again.

When she went back into the filing room I waited a while and then also went there to find a nice surprise.

I found Brittany and Sarah, completely naked, with Brittany blindfolded and tied with her hands above her head while Elissa was looking at the two girls in shock of what she was seeing.

I locked the door behind me and looked on as Sarah .....

exslave 04-29-2018 07:19 AM

I found Brittany and Sarah, completely naked, with Brittany blindfolded and tied with her hands above her head while Elissa was looking at the two girls in shock of what she was seeing.

I locked the door behind me and looked on as Sarah took pictures of Brittany this way while fingering Brittany and herself, switching between the two pussies after a few thrusts inside each of them.

When Sarah saw both myself and Elissa, she stopped fingering and covered herself up with her hands followed by then walking up to Elissa and whispering something in her ear.

Right after that Elissa turned around and faced me.

"Chris, please don't do anything to them, in turn I will be doing Brittany's work right here now too" she said.

"Brittany was doing this work here because she is naked due to you know what, so normally she would be doing other work" I replied to which Elissa sighed.

"Fine, I will also do it naked then, but please don't report us" she replied followed by taking off all her clothes leaving her completely naked in the room too.

When Sarah saw that she stopped covering her body up and started to take pictures of Elissa in her birthday suit too but Elissa covered herself up with her hands and with the paperwork as much as she could.

Sarah then motioned for me to go to her which I did while looking at the three naked beauties.

"I want you to tie me up the same way as that Brittany is tied up and finger both of us while taking pictures of us, you can of course also send them to yourself." she said which surprised me once again but I gladly complied and tied Sarah's hands above her head and then used some clothes that were there on the ground to blindfold her too.

I took some pictures of Sarah and Brittany while they were tied this way and then also some pictures of Elissa as she was filing paperwork while naked, then I set my own phone down in a way that it can see the 3 girls and got it to start recording.

Elissa didn't see that I had put my phone down that way since shortly after, when she saw that I was not holding anything anymore to take pictures with she stopped covering up and I started to finger both Sarah and Brittany.

Both of their pussies were very wet and my fingers were easily sliding in and out of them. As I was moving my fingers in and out I also wiggled around inside them which caused both of them to moan.

I really wanted to fuck their pussies but I figured at this time, that might be taking it too far, I should work them up to that or use the "master" to get them to allow me to do that.

After both of the girls had an orgasm I stopped fingering them and took a few more pictures with Sarah's phone which I then forwarded to myself.

After I did that I went over to Elissa and grabbed her boobs from behind which seemed to surprise her and she tried to pull away for a second before then stopping as she probably remembered that she has to let me touch her all over.

As I was fondling her breasts she kept on trying to do the work that Brittany was supposed to do and let out some slight moans but not audible enough for anyone other than myself and her to hear.

I moved my way down to her pussy and started to rub that which caused her to moan a little more but she still kept on working.

When I believed she was close to an orgasm I decided to stop and walked away from her, as I did that I saw that she was looking at me somewhat disappointed. I assume that she wanted to get an orgasm.

I then took some more pictures of the three girls with my own phone and then took all of their clothes, except the ones that were being used for the blindfold and the ones being used to tie their hands above their head, away and drop them off at each person's own desk.

Before I left the room I told Elissa that she can untie the two girls in ten minutes.

With me leaving with all the clothes that would mean that the only clothes that are in the room are Sarah's nylon stockings ( https://goo.gl/AUYoLr ), used to tie up their hands, Sarah's scarf ( https://goo.gl/RSgJ8P ) used to blindfold Brittany and one of Elissa's socks ( https://goo.gl/zvNFvo ) used to blindfold Sarah.

I also kept the door to the filing room partially open that when anybody that walked by the filing room could look inside and see the three naked girls.

After I dropped Elissa's and Sarah's clothes off at their desk I went back to my office and kept an eye on the filing room. Surprisingly I saw that the door was still partially open, just like I left it.

A few minutes later the ten minutes were up and Elissa could untie the two other girls so I kept on looking at the door.

A short time after that I saw the door slightly move, then close and nothing again for a while. I figured the three girls would be staying in there as they are naked but then, about 5 minutes after that the door opened completely and Sarah walked out almost completely naked, just wearing her stockings, but covering herself up with her hands and came running to my door.

She came inside and closed my door.

"Where are our clothes?" She asked blushing and embarrassed but not angry or annoyed in any way.

"Your clothes are at your desk, Elissa's clothes are at her desk and Brittany's clothes are where-ever she put them herself" I replied to which Sarah nodded and ran back to the filing room this way. Went inside the filing room but left the door to it wide open and then came back out and started to walk in the direction of her desk.

From where I was I could clearly see both Brittany and Elissa completely naked in the filing room, surprised that Sarah would do that and then they realized the door was open so they closed it.

I decided to somewhat follow Sarah and see what she would specifically do and I also wondered what Elissa and Brittany would do now.

DragonGirl 05-01-2018 05:26 PM

I decided to somewhat follow Sarah and see what she would specifically do and I also wondered what Elissa and Brittany would do now.

Sarah casually walked to her own office while covering up and walking slightly faster than normal but walking past multiple offices and multiple cubicles until she got to her office, once she got there she closed the door and put her clothes on.

When I knocked on her door a few minutes later she told me to wait a moment and then opened the door, she was fully dressed again.

"Oh hi Chris, come in come in" she said with a smile.

"So, you got the two girls as your slaves, but I assume that you are here for the email that I send you" she said quickly after.

"Yea, what's that about?" I asked

"Well, when I noticed the cams in the you know where, I used my buddy in the IT department to see who's computer had accessed that stream and checked to see if anything else had happened from that computer, so with that I found out that your computer had accessed it and then I saw the emails that you send from the work computer too, everything you do is logged on these computers in case you didn't know, so from now on, don't use the work computers for that kind of stuff" she said with a smile.

"As a good will token for our already exciting relationship, I also got my buddy to delete all the records of that so you are good right now, no need to worry that other people will find out" she added.

"Oh, okay, thank's I guess, anyway, about that relationship, you're not mad that I took your clothes?" I puzzled and worried that she would be as I did that without thinking about how she might respond to it.

"Not at all, I love it, in fact, I want you to be my master, tell me what to do and how to dress, I currently have a master already but he's boring, he never makes me do anything" she said.

"Oh, I see, so the cams that you have, is that yours of his?" I asked

"Mine, I was bored and installed those to upload videos of myself on the internet but I didn't upload anything yet" she followed up.

"Okay, then I accept to become your master, as your first official task, give me your underwear" I said

"You got it master" she replied followed by taking off her panties from under her skirt and taking off her bra from under her blouse.

"Okay, now we need to get back to work, as I am down two workers for now I might be getting behind on my work, so I have to make sure I do some of their stuff" I followed up to which Sarah nodded.

"Before you go, my buddy in IT, her name is Ayumi" said Sarah.

"Oh, that hot Japanese IT girl, got it" I replied.

"Yea, I will let her know that you are my master now, with that she might also reach out to you to become your master as me and her are currently the pet of that guy that never does anything with us, Ayumi and I met through him and then we found out that we both worked here and well, we have been close friends since then .... if you know what I mean" she said with a grin.

"I think so, but do tell me in clear detail" I replied.

"Well, me and her have been the pet of this one guy, and the extremely rare occasions he made us do something we did it together, and on other times we have been good little sluts having three or foursomes together sharing dicks and cum" Sarah said.

"Ah, an other rule that I have for you then right now, no more fucking people or orgasming unless you have my approval, if Ayumi becomes my pet or slave, whatever you wish to call it, then she will have the same rule right away" I said and then walked out the door as Sarah nodded.

I went to peak in the filing room before going to my office and saw that both Elissa and Brittany were still in the filing room. Elissa was wearing her one sock as a makeshift skirt or panties as she had it wrapped around her waist but didn't really cover anything while Brittany was still completely naked.

I kept an eye on the filing room until the end of the work day and then Sarah came up to me, during this time I also cancelled any of the automated emails I had already set up for the remaining of the day as otherwise there would be a log on the work computers for it.

"Master, I am going home now, see you tomorrow" she said but not loud enough for people out of my office to hear.

I nodded and gave her panties and bra back for now and then watched her leave.

Brittany poked her head out of the filing room and looked to see if there were other people around.

There were still a few people so she closed the door again and ten minutes later she poked out of the filing room again.

This time it was just myself and the same guy as before that was here, again with his back towards us and headphones on.

Brittany felt confident enough and left the filing room to come to my office again without covering up with Elissa in tow right behind her but she was covering herself up as much as she could.

"Hey Chris, where did you put Elissa's clothes?" asked Brittany while standing in the doorway to my office with Elissa right behind her trying to get in my office but unable to do so.

"They are at her desk" I replied.

"Okay, let's go grab them and go home" said Brittany to Elissa who was bright red in her face and then started to walk in the same direction as Brittany.

Brittany walked right next to the guy still sitting at his desk who noticed her and clearly looked at her naked body from behind to a point that he almost fell of his chair but Brittany did not stop or look back.

When she got to her desk she picked up her bag and went towards Elissa's desk but then stopped at the elevator, still completely naked and with the clothes she started with this morning clearly in her bag.

Elissa was putting on her blouse and skirt at her desk and nothing else, put everything else in her bag and then went to the elevator where Brittany was already waiting for her still in the nude.

The two girls then went in the elevator and home.

A while later I then looked how the two girl arrived home, Brittany was still naked and Elissa was still in the skirt and blouse.

I then wrote an other email to the two girls.

Quote:

My dear little slaves

As you already noticed from today's special activity, Sarah will also be joining you girls in tasks to complete, the difference is that she is doing this willingly, so she will also get to give you some, shall we say, commands.

From today's events we also need to set up a time and day for Elissa to be tied up naked at your place and have five guys visiting with a minimum of four fucking her.

As for tomorrow, as a previous email stated, no jacket or blazer tomorrow as it is Wednesday, now, other than that you girls will also need to pick one of the following

1. You will once again follow the same rule as that you had to today, but no hiding in the filing room.
2. you will have a vibrator in you, you will let anyone that has seen you naked know and they set the speed for it at any speed they want it to be at.
3. You will fuck one guy of your choosing, if the guy you choose refuses, then you will be naked until you get home.

If you break any of the rules this time, then for Brittany, you will get the punishment that Elissa had today, Elissa, if you break the rule, then you will need to give up any and all skirts and dresses that you have.

Let me know what you choose as soon as possible.

With much lust, your master.

dragoneau 05-02-2018 06:19 AM

Nice setup you did there DragonGirl :)

DragonGirl 05-12-2018 11:07 AM

is anyone else going to post a follow up to this?

exslave 05-23-2018 01:39 PM

After I wrote the email I prepared food, ate, showered and watched some tv to which I then decided to check my emails right before going to bed.

Quote:

Master, we have decided that we will do tomorrow. We will both fuck one guy of our choosing tomorrow, we also both already decided on who, we both decided it to be Chris, but if you say that it can not be him, then we will choose somebody else.
I smiled as I read the email, I would have the opportunity to fuck two gorgeous girls at work tomorrow.

As I read that I then also send an email to Sarah.

Quote:

Sarah, tomorrow, wear nothing but high heels and a dress, we will both also get Elissa and Brittany to do multiple tasks, I have also let them know that you are able to give them commands too, so feel free to tell them to do things.
As I send the email I then went to bed. The next morning I went to work early to start to do some of the work already before my slaves arrive as more than likely I would otherwise get behind.

A few hours later I saw Elissa and Brittany walk into the office.

Elissa is wearing a button up shirt, a knee length skirt and some high heels, but nothing too fancy.

Brittany is wearing a similar outfit but no high heels and the skirt is slightly shorter while also having the clothes in other colors than Elissa.

I kept on working while I saw them go to the break room as they still have about 15 minutes before the work shift starts.

A few minutes before the work shift starts both Sarah and Ayumi walked into my office, close the door and blinds and locked my door.

"Morning" I said to both of them.

"Morning master" said Sarah.

"Morning Chris, I do also want to be your slave girl so should I call you master too?" asked Ayumi.

"You can, but not with other people around, also, Sarah, did you follow the dress code I told you about?" I replied.

"Yes I did" Sarah said followed by letting her dress fall to the ground making her be completely naked other than high heels right in front of me.

"Good, that is excellent" I said to which Sarah then picked up her dress and put it back on.

"Ayumi, as I did not tell you anything yet, what are you wearing now?" I asked while looking at the blushing Ayumi.

"Well, as you can see I am wearing a t-shirt and shorts with socks and shoes, under that I am wearing a tank top and panties and that is everything." she replied.

"No bra?" I asked to which she shook her head.

"Okay then, show me what kind of panties they are" I said which caused Ayumi to hesitate for a moment before then opening her shorts and lowering in to show that she is wearing boy-short panties that match the color of her t-shirt.

"Good good, okay, Ayumi, as your first task, once you get to your desk in the IT department, take off your shorts and stay in your panties the whole day" I said to which she then nodded.

We then saw that it was time for the work shift to start so they both left my office after Ayumi pulled her shorts back up.

I kept on working a while longer until half an hour later Elissa walked into my office and closed the door.

"Chris, due to the blackmailing, could you fuck me?" she asked to which I .....

DragonGirl 05-24-2018 09:00 AM

"Chris, due to the blackmailing, could you fuck me?" she asked to which I smiled at her.

"I sure can, when and where do you want us to do that?" I asked her.

"Right now and here is fine for me" she replied as she took out a condom from her blouse breast pocket.

"Okay then, could you strip naked so I can get hard, and also masturbate a little first so you get wet down there" I followed up to which she nodded, dropped her skirt to the ground and took off her blouse making her be completely naked.

Elissa then sat down on a chair, spread her legs and started to masturbate.

Elissa suddenly slammed a finger into her tight walls. This made her gasp out . Her body lurching forward as she moaned lightly. She quickly began to pump her finger in and out of her pussy lips as she used her other hand to quickly rub her clit. Her entire body began to shake lightly as her chest heaved up and down. Her moans began to rise up. She quickly pushed a second finger into her sweet slick walls making her lurch forward again. She moaned out even louder as she kept on pumping her fingers in and out of her pussy. Her body was shaking as she felt an orgasm begin to rise up into her.

"I am pretty wet already, I am good to go" she said to which I then took the condom and put it on my hard cock and made Elissa sit on my desk instead.

I moved between her legs and slowly started to push my cock inside her tight wet walls.

She began to convulse lightly as I started to move my cock in and out of her juicy dripping pussy. This only made her moan louder and louder until I reminded her that we are at work.

A short time later she finally she began to cum but I did not let up and kept on pounding her pussy. The contractions of her pussy caused me to be stimulated quite a bit more and shortly after I also cummed to which we then stopped and rested for a moment before I took the condom off and then put my clothes back on.

Elissa was all sweaty and still breathing heavily when she then finally got up herself and put her skirt and blouse back on too.

She left my office and went to the ladies room to clean herself up a little to which I decided to see what she would do.

In the ladies room she first went into a stall and used some toilet paper to clean her wet pussy up a little as otherwise her skirt would get wet with having no panties on, she then went to the mirrors and cleaned up her hair before noticing that due to her sweat, her blouse became slightly see-through.

After trying to fix that but failing she then left the ladies room and went back to her desk.

After a little while later I decided to see how Ayumi is following her rule and went to the IT room.

When I got there she didn't notice me right away and I saw her crouching under a desk without her shorts on, having her panties in plain view for anyone to see.

As I looked around I saw that the two other IT guys were clearly staring at her firm and round butt and they had a tent in their pants. This was possibly due to the fact that we could clearly see a camel-toe through her panties.

I smiled as I saw that and then noticed that her shorts were laying on the desk she was crouching under.

I decided to steal her shorts and then leave without her noticing that I was there, forcing her to stay in her underwear all day.

Luckily doing this was rather easy, the other guys barely even noticed me.

When I got to my office I used my phone to write an email to Ayumi.

Quote:

Ayumi,

I have a challenge for you, when you go for your first break, go and masturbate in the ladies room until you orgasm, you have to keep your panties on the whole time, meaning they will get soaked, you can not clean yourself up from that and then you work as normal, during lunch you also masturbate again and also during your last break.

Now, the challenge will be that, while working normal with cum-soaked panties, you have to try and get your IT department colleagues to comment on your cum soaked panties, however, you can not talk about it yourself unless they bring it up, so no cheating by making them look at it or say something about it with something you say.

Here are the rewards and punishments for winning or losing the challenge.

Nobody comments before lunch
Punishment: No bra and a loose shirt tomorrow.

One person comments before lunch
Reward: You can give one hint to the other person between lunch and last break.

Both guys comment before lunch
Reward: No need to orgasm during lunch and last break and you can get your shorts back.

Nobody comments before last break.
Punishment: No bra and a loose shirt tomorrow, no skirt, shorts or pants tomorrow.

One person comments before last break.
Punishment: No bra and a loose shirt tomorrow, have to wear short skirt tomorrow.

Both guys comment before last break.
Reward: Can get shorts back. Still have to orgasm during last break.

Nobody comments before end of shift.
Punishment: No bra and a loose under-boob showing crop-top tomorrow, no skirt, shorts or pants tomorrow. Partially see-through panties tomorrow.

One person comments before end of shift.
Punishment: No bra and a loose shirt tomorrow, no skirt, shorts or pants tomorrow.

Both guys comment before end of shift.
Reward: Normal clothes tomorrow other than no bra or panties.

Enjoy the challenge.
After I send the email I then went back to work until an hour later Ayumi came into my office.

"Chris, I saw your email but I already took my first break before I received that, so can we make a change to the challenge?" she asked.

"Oh, okay, I didn't know you already took your break, let's make a change then, the before lunch part, you still have the same rule but you can also use lunch itself to get them to comment" I replied.

"Okay, I would also like to make a change to the punishments and rewards, Since I barely have any time before the first part, could we make it that there is no punishment for not getting any of them to comment for the before lunch one, and I will accept a change to a later punishment then too" she followed up.

"Okay then, no punishment for the first one but instead, if you fail to get both of them to comment before your last break, then you will need to wear very see through panties tomorrow, if no guys commented before your end of shift you will come to work naked tomorrow, if only one guy commented you will wear the crop top and very see-through panties and if both commented then it will be a loose shirt, very see-through panties and a short skirt tomorrow." I said to which Ayumi nodded and agreed before leaving my office.

I got back to work and a while later Brittany knocked on my door.

"Come in" I said to which she opened the door .....

exslave 06-02-2018 01:41 PM

"Come in" I said to which she opened the door and walked inside before closing the door behind her again and closing my blinds.

"I know you are already aware of our task today as I know that Elisa fucked you" said Brittany.

"Yes, I know, are you here for that too?" I asked.

"Yes, I am, and well, you know, I also want you to fuck me due to the blackmail" she said right before letting her skirt fall to the ground and then opening and taking off her blouse.

"I am already wet so you can get to fucking me right away" she said.

"Okay, do you have a condom?" I asked.

"No, I don't, do you have one?" she replied.

"No, I also do not" I replied even though I do have some but I wonder what Brittany will do due to that.

She clearly hesitated and then looked back up at me.

"Okay, just fuck me without it then" she said weakly to which I then got up.

"But you might get pregnant from that" I replied.

"I'll take a morning after pill later" she said.

"Okay then, if you're sure, how do you want to do this?" I said.

"Just sit down in your couch, I'll ride you" she said to which I unbuttoned my pants and went to sit down followed by Brittany straddling me and then sliding down with my cock inside her wet pussy.

Brittany then started to bounce up and down with her boobs right in my face which I then decided to lick and fondle.

It was clear that Brittany was holding her moans back as she kept on bouncing up and down and eventually both myself and her had an orgasm so Brittany got up from me lap, took her clothes and put them on again.

After putting them on she went back to her desk and started working again.

The remainder of the day I didn't give any tasks to either one of the two but I did keep an eye on Ayumi to see if her panties were getting soaked from her own juices or not.

DragonGirl 06-04-2018 09:10 AM

The remainder of the day I didn't give any tasks to either one of the two but I did keep an eye on Ayumi to see if her panties were getting soaked from her own juices or not.

During my last break I decided to go to the IT department and see how Ayumi is doing, As I walked past Brittany's desk I saw that her skirt was laying on her desk next to her while she herself was moving a vibrator in and out of her pussy.

Sarah must have given them a task to complete so before going to Ayumi I also checked on Elissa. As I got to Elissa I saw that she was sitting at her desk topless but with a skirt on, I also noticed that she was breathing rather heavily and I heard a faint buzzing sound.

I couldn't see Elissa's blouse anywhere but left them be as I then decided to walk to Sarah's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in" I heard her say to which I went inside and closed the door and blinders behind me.

"So, you got Elissa and Brittany a task?" I asked her to which she nodded.

"Yes, Brittany has to be bottomless and move a vibrator in and out of her, if a guy says anything about it she has to take off the blouse too and if it comes to that she has to walk around in the office completely naked as much as she can for her job while Elissa has to be topless and have a vibrator running inside her at medium speed, if anyone comments on her being topless she has to get naked and work while standing up without covering anything up and with keeping the vibrator inside her" said Sarah.

"Oh, I see" I replied

"I do still have an other vibrator if you want to give a task to myself or Ayumi" she smiled.

"Okay, I will, put the vibrator in you at max speed, if you orgasm three times, then you will be naked with the vibrator in you for the remainder of the day while you check on your team members" I said to which Sarah nodded, turned the vibrator on and pushed it inside her pussy.

Next I went over to the IT department and ran into Ayumi right before getting there.

"So, how is the task going?" I asked.

"Not that great, they keep staring at my soaked panties but aren't saying anything, and I am already past my last break" she whispered.

"Oh, so you might end up coming to work naked tomorrow?" I asked to which Ayumi nodded weakly.

"I see, okay then, come with me" I said to which I started to walk to the men's washroom.

I walked inside and made sure nobody was there before I then got Ayumi to also come in the washroom.

"I will give you a choice, if you take off your t-shirt, then if you manage to get one of them to comment on anything about your body, then you will be able to wear thongs tomorrow, if you get both of them to comment, then you can also wear a skimpy bikini top tomorrow, if they comment on your panties but not on your body, then it is still the same as before but if you fail to make them comment, then you will be naked, not cover up and allow myself and two guys of my choosing to fuck you" I said to which Ayumi took off her t-shirt and gave it to me revealing that the tank-top she is wearing is not having any sides and it rather loose. ( https://bit.ly/2JoAzqN )

"It's a deal" she smiled.

"Okay then, I will also give you one other thing now to make it maybe easier for you, if you take off your tank top and masturbate here in the mens washroom on the sink, then I will go and talk to the guys of your department to spur them on for them to comment on your body or panties"

"I'll pass on that" she smiled.

"Okay then, feel free to go back about your day" I replied to which Ayumi started to walk out the washroom, while she was walking I looked at her and saw that her side boob was very visible and if she would bend over, her boobs would be completely visible.

When my break was over I went back to work and a little while later I saw .....

Isabellakim50 06-14-2018 10:43 AM

:> Keep up the good work.. It's getting really interesting :c
I would contribute but for now I'll just stick to reading.