getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   No Limit Dares, Make Me A Slut, 21/F (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=83144)

knowandwrite 07-30-2011 08:16 AM

No Limit Dares, Make Me A Slut, 21/F

You heard me right. While I am doing these dares there will be no limits on me; except that I don't do public/dressing dares due to my family circumstances and my lack of supplies. I also can't do denial dares - trust me, I've tried before! I also don't have anyone else in Real Life to do dares with right now. I do not have skirts or highhelled shoes.

A few things to know about me: I like pee/anal dares, especially where I have to wet my pants (don't know why), have clothespins. I like puppy play dares. I really like dares that are at least 1/2 hour to 1 hour. I also would be i interested in seeing some waterboarding dares.

Reporting in on dares will be sperotic, and some might be Pm'ed to specific individuals, but I *will* try really hard. ;-)

Feel free to PM Me too if you don't want to post publicly.

Oh, and one more thing: I'm going to attempt to keep this thread going until New Years, December 31st. Every single post (even the ones I make) will count towards a goal. For every 65th post, I will add a new sex toy to buy to the list, which the 65th poster will get to choose. (Obviously, I'll have to save up for them, but I'll post as I get them.)

What are you waiting for? Start posting!

I will usually respond in the evening. I have about 4 hours free at night that I can do dares. Saturdays and Sundays I usually have free, so the best dares are done then.

To those who posted on my cleaning room thread: I did do them, I just wasn't able to report back, so if you sent me a dare, PM me and I'll let you know how it went.

>> Let me make it clear that ATM I cannot do dares with other people, but I'll let you know in the event that I can. So nothing involving dares with other people atm. Thinking about other people is ok though... Tell me what to think! :-)

EDIT: I can't do pictures because I don't have a camera, BUT I will be posting a full-detail blog shortly (tomorrow morning or tomorrow night)

hcfist 07-30-2011 08:37 AM

So I`ll be first. Because My fetish is playing with cell phone I dare You to set it to vibrate put it in a condom and hide in pussy, when You will be cleaning Your room. Or You can go for a walk with it inside of You. Nice will be if You ask someone to call on itfor a long time(say that You need to find it). Next dare is to hide it again before You go sleep, and You can take it out when You wke up in the morning. Have a nice fun.

jessanders 07-30-2011 08:39 AM

First, drink 3-4 full glasses of water in quick succession, then strip down to your panties.

Wait until you have to pee...

Place two clothes pens on each nipple, they must remain on for the rest of the dare (ideally don't take more than 30 minutes or the clothes pens could cause damage).

You're to play the clothes pens, pulling and twisting them for 5 minutes.

After this time, you may wet yourself. As you're wetting yourself, you are to say, "I'm a dirty piss whore" over and over out loud.

Once you've finished peeing, without taking your panties off, you're to play with your clit until you cum 3 times. Each time you cum, you're to say again, "I'm a dirty piss whore," outloud, over and over as you cum.

Once you've cum 3 times, you can remove the clothes pens and the dare is complete.

japz 07-30-2011 08:50 AM

Dare

i dare you to rub yourself while wearing pantiesuntil you cum take a candy (any with you prefer) rub your pussy with it until its completely wet and lick and eat it :p i like your thread :p feel like chatting sometimes :p

Dark_Delight 07-30-2011 09:13 AM

How exactly can we make you a slut if you won't do anything with other people, anyways get a banana fuck your ass with it for 5 mins then shove it all the way in and shit it out into a bowl then eat it without using your hands

linearizationcannon 07-30-2011 09:39 AM

I dare you to clothespin your clit, then put another clothespin onto that clothespine at a right angle (forcing it even tighter on your clit). Then begin slowly rotating the first one clockwise around your clit, so that it is twisting the clit. Continue rotating it in the same direction for half an hour, reapplying it immediately every time it falls off.

I further dare you to find someone to do dares with/for (aka get a boyfriend) very quickly. If you act in a slutty enough fashion, it should be quite easy and quick. Basically, find a hot guy, approach him, and make it very clear you intend to put out. If it turns out later he's not a great guy peronality wise ... oh well, deal with it. Such consequence are to be expected from no limit dares intended to get you a fuckbuddy as soon as possible for our own depraved amusement.

I also dare you to get all 8 of your non-thumb fingers deep into your pussy at once, then start pulling on the edges with your hand to open it up more

knowandwrite 07-30-2011 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcfist (Post 506295)
So I`ll be first. Because My fetish is playing with cell phone I dare You to set it to vibrate put it in a condom and hide in pussy, when You will be cleaning Your room. Or You can go for a walk with it inside of You. Nice will be if You ask someone to call on itfor a long time(say that You need to find it). Next dare is to hide it again before You go sleep, and You can take it out when You wke up in the morning. Have a nice fun.

Normally I'd say "OK," but my cell phone doesn't really vibrate well, so this is out, sorry! Will respond to the other postings...

knowandwrite 07-30-2011 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by japz (Post 506338)
i dare you to rub yourself while wearing pantiesuntil you cum take a candy (any with you prefer) rub your pussy with it until its completely wet and lick and eat it :p i like your thread :p feel like chatting sometimes :p

Don't really have time to chat atm, anyway I'll do this and let you know how it goes.

knowandwrite 07-30-2011 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Delight (Post 506371)
How exactly can we make you a slut if you won't do anything with other people, anyways get a banana fuck your ass with it for 5 mins then shove it all the way in and shit it out into a bowl then eat it without using your hands

You can be a slut w/o doing things to or with other people; I will do this dare but without eating it, sorry! I'm not quite that brave :)

knowandwrite 07-30-2011 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linearizationcannon (Post 506407)
I dare you to clothespin your clit, then put another clothespin onto that clothespine at a right angle (forcing it even tighter on your clit). Then begin slowly rotating the first one clockwise around your clit, so that it is twisting the clit. Continue rotating it in the same direction for half an hour, reapplying it immediately every time it falls off.

I further dare you to find someone to do dares with/for (aka get a boyfriend) very quickly. If you act in a slutty enough fashion, it should be quite easy and quick. Basically, find a hot guy, approach him, and make it very clear you intend to put out. If it turns out later he's not a great guy peronality wise ... oh well, deal with it. Such consequence are to be expected from no limit dares intended to get you a fuckbuddy as soon as possible for our own depraved amusement.

I also dare you to get all 8 of your non-thumb fingers deep into your pussy at once, then start pulling on the edges with your hand to open it up more

I'll try both of your dares and post back with them! Sorry, I'm really not in a position to get anyone to play getdare with another person, however, in the event that I find someone, I will let you know.

theshoreman 07-30-2011 12:10 PM

Insert one finger into your pussy and one finger into your ass. Tell us how each tastes.

knowandwrite 07-30-2011 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessanders (Post 506301)
First, drink 3-4 full glasses of water in quick succession, then strip down to your panties.

Wait until you have to pee...

Place two clothes pens on each nipple, they must remain on for the rest of the dare (ideally don't take more than 30 minutes or the clothes pens could cause damage).

You're to play the clothes pens, pulling and twisting them for 5 minutes.

After this time, you may wet yourself. As you're wetting yourself, you are to say, "I'm a dirty piss whore" over and over out loud.

Once you've finished peeing, without taking your panties off, you're to play with your clit until you cum 3 times. Each time you cum, you're to say again, "I'm a dirty piss whore," outloud, over and over as you cum.

Once you've cum 3 times, you can remove the clothes pens and the dare is complete.

Good dare. I'll let you know how it goes.

ltakltak 07-31-2011 03:53 AM

bin bag dare

He KandD, great plan; let's see if you can follow through until the end of the year.

Make sure you are well-hydrated for this dare: I dare you to wear 2 sets of underwair and then step into a bin bag in which you have made (small!) holes for your legs. close it at the legs and waist with tape, elastic band (whatever you have available). and wear jeans over it. Now pee your pants and if after 10 minutes nothing shows on your jeans, you may take them of, and masturbate through the bag. If not, then... not... ;-)

-->Just curious: why don't you have even a single skirt?

JoMo 07-31-2011 05:26 AM

Go through this thread and find every swear word/derogatory word/rude word (slut, nipple, fuck etc.) and write each on your body once for every time it occurs. Take pictures of this and put it on kinktalk. Then wash off the writing with your own piss and wash your hair in it for good measure.

aff587 07-31-2011 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Delight (Post 506371)
How exactly can we make you a slut if you won't do anything with other people

I guess a slut is used to stuff the nice girls wouldn't even dream of. Her holes are well used and capable of accepting the larger guys and are always wet and ready for a hard ride. i guess that's a goal you can reach on your own.

If you ask me for toys, I'd say a castity belt (so the slut has to behave) or some labia piercings might be good choices.

For a dare, let's see how much your pussy can bear. Insert as many pens/pencils as you can simultanously. then measure the circumfence. repeat with marbles (in a condom) and a ruler. keep all 3 in for at least 15 minutes. You'll repeat that exam next week and you hopefully make some improvements.