getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Riskiest nude dare given (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=392565)

andrew_b 09-11-2020 11:27 AM

Riskiest nude dare given

What is the riskiest nude dare you've been given? or the riskiest you've given someone else?

Scrap 09-11-2020 01:44 PM

Been Given: Walk five minutes away from "safety", strip, edge, and walk back naked.

Given someone: Drive at least 30 min away and find a clothe donation bin. Strip and donate your clothing. Drive "home".

rhode64 09-12-2020 07:40 AM

riskiest

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 4128623)
What is the riskiest nude dare you've been given? or the riskiest you've given someone else?

I really dont know , I have done so many risky dares over the years .

mac_777 09-12-2020 03:07 PM

Spend a few hours naked in a balcony overlooking a busy street

zephyrnem 09-12-2020 03:32 PM

Well...you said riskiest given:

I did NOT do this. There was a music festival in town. I loved the idea, but couldn't pull it off. The dare was to go in a port a potty and throw my clothes down the hole. Wow...did I get off thinking about this. No turning back. How it would feel to sit naked in the port a potty. No idea what was out there when I would open the door, amd no way to get my clothes. Went in...couldn't do it.

Worst one I gave? No idea. I have given sooo many dares. I guess...my favorite is giving away your clothes to strangers. Begging them to taoe your clothes until your naked.

I did have someone do something I dared like this...I had a female ask strangers if she could suck their toes. If they said no...she had 5 minutes to change their mind, or lose a piece of clothing. Had to ask 10 people with 5 items of clothing...or until naked. She wound up naked and, as punishment for not asking 10, shehad tomasturbate naked in front of the last person and a couple others who happened by.

puffthemagicdragon 09-13-2020 09:41 AM

The riskiest I've ever given was for this guy to streak for a block downtown in college.

It was late at night, about 1 AM, and stores were closed, but the street was still brightly lit and there was some traffic...not on the street itself, but you could see the cars at the next intersection. He ran down the block really quickly and ducked into an alley, I met him there with his clothes. Looking back, it was insanely risky and we got very lucky we didn't get caught, but it was still an awesome night!

Riskiest done was just mooning people in the other dorm at college, nothing special.

andrew_b 09-13-2020 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by puffthemagicdragon (Post 4130924)
The riskiest I've ever given was for this guy to streak for a block downtown in college.

It was late at night, about 1 AM, and stores were closed, but the street was still brightly lit and there was some traffic...not on the street itself, but you could see the cars at the next intersection. He ran down the block really quickly and ducked into an alley, I met him there with his clothes. Looking back, it was insanely risky and we got very lucky we didn't get caught, but it was still an awesome night!

Riskiest done was just mooning people in the other dorm at college, nothing special.

That's one awesome dare. I'm a bit jealous of him

MarvHarvey 09-13-2020 11:39 AM

I have given this one (directly, not only posted). Someone reported in the thread that he went around 10 times - seen by at least 1 person.

I don't think I could do it myself though.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=368972

-- Drive someplace in your car, at night.
-- Take all your clothes off at some point.
-- Stop under a street light. Not in a parking lot - on the street.
-- Park DIRECTLY under the light.
-- If you are not completely naked - strip now!
-- Get out and walk (not run) around the car. Yes, it's a bright light overhead!
-- Get back in your car and drive away.
-- Report back here on how it went.

Dark_light30 09-16-2020 11:02 AM

I was dared to strip naked in the bathroom at my workplace. THen had to kneel for 5 minutes and finally had to open the door to the hallway fully and close it before I could get my clothes back on.

I'm not insane so I did it on a weekend whenn three are fewer people in the building. Luckily no one chose that moment to go to the bathroom and I got away with it.. But I'll be damned if my heart wasn't racing!

Sluttysoni 09-16-2020 11:15 AM

Slut was dared to do strip walk inside an abandoned factory and she found out some of its parts still in use for storage so there was people slut found out too late and had to hide a lot because clothes were left where they removed.