getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   How daring are you? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=90580)

Slightly Pathetic 10-26-2011 10:30 PM

How daring are you?

Simply put, how far are you willing to go in your dares? Not just on a single occasion, but on a regular basis, how daring are you?

It doesn't matter what kind of dares you're willing to do, just how extreme (or not) you will let yourself be. Are you timid with recieving dares? Do you go as crazy as possible? Do you think of yourself as an average dare taker? I'm intrested to see your responses, especially in the poll.

Stellz 10-27-2011 12:31 AM

I wouldn't go very far at all when it comes to dares. If I was a sub and I was ordered to do something, my answer would be different. But dares from here or random strangers? I'll pass. :P

waramt 10-27-2011 01:37 AM

I will risk some pain and humiliation. But will not risk injury or imprisonment.

fred&ted 10-27-2011 05:41 AM

Moderate pain and Humilliation for me :)

seasider1953 10-27-2011 09:40 AM

Won't risk imprisonment or serious injury. I also leave any thread with 'messy' dares immediately. I'm 49 not 12 lol!

BLiverpool 10-27-2011 02:39 PM

Looks like I'm slightly less daring than most.

oneandmore 10-27-2011 02:51 PM

Pain I am fine with - as long as it is not marking, permanent and I am (or someone is) in control. I have never done anything too painful but as long as it isn't damaging then I am interested to try it.

Humiliation on the other hand, I would stick myself far at the weaker end. Again, I haven't tried much (only new here) but it isn't something I would be too willing to risk.

So with the two combined, I'd say moderate.

Slightly Pathetic 10-28-2011 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oneandmore (Post 557046)
Pain I am fine with - as long as it is not marking, permanent and I am (or someone is) in control. I have never done anything too painful but as long as it isn't damaging then I am interested to try it.

Humiliation on the other hand, I would stick myself far at the weaker end. Again, I haven't tried much (only new here) but it isn't something I would be too willing to risk.

So with the two combined, I'd say moderate.

You don't have to average the the social and physical part of each option. The options are all "OR" options, so go with the one that's more 'extreme' on the scale.

JessicaTara 10-28-2011 03:34 PM

I'd rather have severe pain, but short term as long as there was no injury or permanent marks. Moderatehumiliation, as long as it's private.

jeff10145 10-28-2011 05:22 PM

i am not really to daring it all depends on the situation.

Slightly Pathetic 10-30-2011 10:10 PM

I have to say I'm fairly surprised the distribution in the poll isn't more even. It's like there's pretty much 4 different kinds of dare takers, with a few others scattered in between. Then again, I don't know if 50 votes is a big enough sample to really judge from.

sarahamber 10-31-2011 05:46 AM

great question! :) thanks

Saria 11-03-2011 05:30 AM

The only thing that stops me from doing things is an inability to do them. Like if I don't have something that's required. Some times what I don't have is the time to do something.

Living with other people sucks.

edward 12-10-2011 08:56 AM

Id be happy to have moderate humiliation but not pain

rhode64 12-10-2011 03:27 PM

risk

dont get humiliated easly and pain I deal with every day so as long it doesnt leave any lasting effects as I put up with enough pain as it is and I am not gonna get a criminal record or land up on the sex offenders register ,I suppose its ok with me.